Could you please unban me? :/

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Pretty_Boy
Basic Tree

Could you please unban me? :/

Postby Pretty_Boy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Pretty_Boy
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: gameruining
Why you should be unbanned: Well, it was really surprise to me, that I got banned + for game ruining. I really have no idea, which game or how did I ruin it. I'm really sad and I wouldn't send a message here, if I knew I did anything wrong. I enjoy Legion TD and I would not ruin a game, I'm 100% sure. Thank you admin. Have a nice day.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: Could you please unban me? :/

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Yeah very funny. The admin actually helped the game ruiner by banning his victims. This guy stayed 1/0 and built in the middle without consent. Then he even gets to ban the players he was driving mad by this.

viewtopic.php?t=142235

Pretty_Boy
Basic Tree

Postby Pretty_Boy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:26 pm

I actually don't know what you talking about, I just started w3 few mins before and realized I'm banned for game ruining, I'm really not aware of any game ruining man. This shit sucks, I wouldn't ruin Legion TD game. All I do is smoke some green and enjoy Legion TD to the fullest. Not the person to ruin games, for real.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:27 pm

You got banned for ghosting which is against ENT rules :
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=142235

I recommend reading this Wiki:
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Unban

Please read through and follow it carefully.

@Augustinus Another user potentially breaking rules does not warrant you to break the rules, if you feel someone is breaking the rules you create a ban request. The fact of the matter is he was ghosting and ghosting is against the rules. I can only review ban requests on game ruiners when they are posted, otherwise, they will continue to ruin games.

Pretty_Boy
Basic Tree

Postby Pretty_Boy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Oh so for this is it. I'm really sorry about this, but I should have known this isn't allowed. Could you please forgive me for this mistake, I swear it won't happen again & next time I'll try to help my fellow player instead of being angry. I got to play tonight few games and tomorrow I'll be away from PC so I won't be able to play that much or not even a game. But if you really wanna let me banned, I'm okay with the punishment. Thanks admin.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:34 pm

Gotta be open here. You clearly don't know the game. If you play like this ignore master dude, an LTD game is over. Normally this ban request would be denied as the ghosting was very minor and had zero impact on the outcome of the game at this point, since the player who reported it, already ruined this game. Secondly since when is it ent policy that you can successfully report players if you break so many rules yourself? 'rules are rules' has never been ent policy and this ban is damaging the community rather than helping to improve game quality. I would like to see you in a game like that

Pretty_Boy
Basic Tree

Postby Pretty_Boy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:37 pm

@augustinus - Yes man. This man ruined in on purpose and I got angry and did break rules, thats a fact. But you right, there should be some justice. He did ban request on me on purpose. He wanted me to put me in this position, but I will get it right next time and won't break any rules. I'm just asking if there's a possibility, so I can play few games tonight, cuz I won't play in like 24hours much games or maybe not even a game, cuz I got a work to do. Really sad outcome, but whatever.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Appeal granted, just familiarize yourself with the rules and remember if anyone else is breaking the rules / ruining games, please do report them to be dealt with. I entirely understand your frustration and I appreciate you taking the time to reply to the posts and put up your appeal.

@Augustinus
Secondly since when is it ent policy that you can successfully report players if you break so many rules yourself? 'rules are rules' has never been ent policy and this ban is damaging the community rather than helping to improve game quality.

The logic you are using here is far more damaging to the community if we say that users who break so many rules themselves cannot report others who break the rules you can multiple problems:
1) Any time you see a user who you know has broken many rules, you can just troll them and break as many rules as you wish, knowing their report will not result in any punishment, in what way does this make any sense?
2) I did not mean it as bluntly as rules are rules however if someone else is breaking ENT rules, your best court of action is to report them, not to start ghosting information.

I am new to moderating here and I am sure I will make errors in judgement or need to be corrected at times and if you feel this is one of those cases you can always PM Merex, Haunt or any of the other Oversight Staff to get their opinion.

Return to “Processed Appeals”