Unban Wezygoopie

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Wezygoopie
Forest Walker

Unban Wezygoopie

Postby Wezygoopie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:03 am

Your Warcraft III username: Wezygoopie

Realm/Gateway: Northfrend EU

Why are you banned: I did an alt tab round 2 and forget to send with team but wasn't in purpose at all ! Everyone know that in 1200+, Legiontdgrrr should stop abusing of your admin power, this is'nt the first time !

Why you should be unbanned: I know i did a mistake considering the rules but ban for that when it never happend before ?!? There is clearly something wrong here.. and i say "sorry" during the game to all the team, i never get in conflict with teamates.

Hope i get quick unban because this "small reason" is pathetic.. consider a little bit the players and there "past" (happend or not before), and i saw a 1 week ban !? for that waw unbelievable. . . . . .

Wezy

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Re: Unban Wezygoopie

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 am

@Wezygoopie how the hell i abuse my power , all team send 17 and you didnt , did i ban you for no reason? stop respond bullshit and take the blame
and last "small reason" they woud die 17 and you miss send ruine the game for sure its not a small reason
and plz go ahead and make a complain about me if you think i am abusing my admin powers like you sayd
btw in case you didnt know you are banned by me 3 days for ref too cooperate rest 4 days is for your afk
i woud denied it , but i will let another mode too deal with it
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:31 am

Actually as he said he only given you a 3 day ban for it. Considering you have previous for king juggling I think he was quite fair on you. The 4 day ban was for going AFK in a different game so the total is 7 days. The reason for the 4 day ban for AFK was due to your being banned previously due to AFK as well.

Link :
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=142049

If you wish for me to consider your appeal you need to take responsibility for breaking the rules.

Hello wezygoopie,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:53 am

This is ridiculous, 3 days, when i 'm comming back on the game, and sharing the same IP.
Thoses rules are just never respected, and 3 days for that... lol... thanks for banning wezy 3 days and me at the same time, ... such a good 2019 game

Ridiculous,

Best regards

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:57 am

how this is ridiculous? refuse too cooperate(didnt send 17 with team)gameruine 3 days and afk (second offence) 4 days
the only ridiculous here is your both responds

Wezygoopie
Forest Walker

Postby Wezygoopie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:11 am

Hi,

I see it's 2 different ban, that's wasn't mention on the reason of the ban (how can i know since i don't receive any message?).

Well to be honnest a miss send can happend sometimes hard to ban for that... and you said King juggling before but as you know no one want to take king or not so many people, in that case you risk when you take it because juggle can happend !

Well, i will send you the 2 rules i violated because i want to play again with my brother Speedyrowky.

=> Rules number 1 violated (found on wiki - Games Ruining Rules - 2) : "Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer".

=> Rules number 2 violated (found on wiki - Games Ruining Rules- 6) : "Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable."

I would like to enjoy my came back in France and play with my brother 1200+ games, so it will not happend again.

Regards,

Wezy.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:59 am

@Wezygoopie i got a problem with this tho
you sayd
Legiontdgrrr should stop abusing of your admin power, this is'nt the first time !
when you say something , back it up
i w8 for an answer

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Come on man. Apologize first. Not sending 17 wasn't the only thing u really screwed up. You also refused to cooperate in any way past that lvl and continued to semi afk and chat while not building and overpushing so we couldn't hold 21. Might as well get another ban for this stunt.
These users thanked the author Augustinus for the post:
SnowwyWolf (Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 pm)

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 pm

@Augustinus i really didnt wanted too mention this , but since you did thank you
tho my real problem is what he sayd , when i ban him (witch was 2 times in total) he always say i abuse my powers
so i w8 his respond about that part

Wezygoopie
Forest Walker

Postby Wezygoopie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Well I apologize for the teamate during the game, I fucked up the game. I want to play as soon as possible to enjoy the game, but you want me to apologize to you about my feeling? It is out of subject clearly, how do you call that? (In my point of view it is an abuse of power).
You are an admin to make people understand the rules and follow them, not to make people like you or not.

Consider this last post, because on the preview one I determined my mistakes and already sent the rules +an apologize.and the fact that it will not happen again.

Regards,

Wesh.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:50 pm

with those lies you say (still) is there any chanse for you too get unbanned?
i woud close it here and denied like i sayd at start , but i still w8 another mode too deside
you got history with bans its not you first time, and every time you are here too appeal , the same sad story you drop
it wont happen again/unba me asap/the reason for my ban is rid/abuse powers/

keep in mind
you were banned 4 days for your first afk offence by truechaos, so the second offence you have for afk its 6 days and not 4

gl with your appeal

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:59 pm

@Wezygoopie

The main reason I feel unable to grant you an appeal is that you have said :
Legiontdgrrr should stop abusing of your admin power, this is'nt the first time !

If you can give some evidence or examples of BRQ's whereby he has abused his admin powers, I will grant you your appeal and unban you. If you apologize to him because you got it wrong and he doesn't abuse his admin powers I will reduce your ban duration.

For anyone thinking I am just sticking up for legiontdgrrr because he is a fellow staff member, you are wrong the proof of this is the fact that I said I will grant him a full unban and his appeal granted if he provides evidence of the admin abuse and only a reduced ban if he apologizes.

The choice of what you do is next is yours and the reason for doing this is two-fold :
You either provide proof that an admin abused powers and it can be dealt with or you can apologize for being mistaken and we know you acknowledge your breach of the rules and not just blaming admin abuse.

Thank you :)

Wezygoopie
Forest Walker

Postby Wezygoopie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:04 pm

@legiontdgrrr i apologize.

Wezy.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Hello guys take also in consideration that we have the same ip right now and you are punishing 2 players!! Be nice unbann plz, and we ll try to improve behavior.

Regards,

Speedy R

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:13 pm

Wezygoopie wrote:@legiontdgrrr i apologize.

Wezy.

Ban reduced by 2 days, you'll now be unbanned on the 4th July at 22:09 UTC time, perhaps if you did not accuse an admin of previously abusing his powers it might have been a greater reduction. Also if you provided evidence of him abusing his powers I would have removed the ban entirely.

Hello guys take also in consideration that we have the same ip right now and you are punishing 2 players!! Be nice unbann plz, and we ll try to improve behavior.

Not sure how to deal with that issue, make a separate appeal for it.

Return to “Processed Appeals”