Ban Appeal, Second opinion wanted..

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

artifacts
Treant

Ban Appeal, Second opinion wanted..

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:36 am

Your Warcraft III username: backupacct@entconnect
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: solo play, afk farm, ff abuse
Why you should be unbanned:
Id like a second opinion with specific timestamps to where i allegedly "game ruined" or broke the rules for better understanding for future games 8-)
I dont see my actions as game ruining or being malicious enough to ruin the game, that we actually ended up winning.

@falenga @SnowwyWolf

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: Ban Appeal, Second opinion wanted..

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:14 am

You had two +2200 elo players on your team to carry you, as well as 1 friend (sniper), and a tryhard spirit breaker player. You end the game with 3 out of 40 kills participation, and it would've been better for the entire team had you lagged out, or not joined at all; at least a feeder would have been trying to end the game properly, or assist in the fighting.

I would like you to post timestamps of when you cast your ulti in the game. I have a feeling, you were in the vicinity of where fights were taking place around 30 mins during the rax siege, and you simply sapped experience, and leveled your ulti just before the game ended, thus you literally being useless the entire game, not even using your ulti once. Also, dropping the N bomb multiple times in a game where you did not contribute, simply is uncalled for, and generally leads to teams who don't want to win, or cooperate with you (toxicity).

I counter your statement and challenge you to post your own timestamps where you feel you DID have an impact, and were useful to the progression and haste victory for your team. Thanks bro, some advice; take the time off and think about not ruining in the future, now that you have a history :)

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 am

I had no clue there were high elo players on team until You specifically called me out and knew it was you..dont know the other player..
4:00 mins I ward bottom lane and rune..no one else had warded.
9:52 arrow abba, assisted and helped kill
13:50 i go to jungle to farm after dying trying to help SB, he runs with almost full hp, leaves me to die..
17:22 SB complaining that im level 6, i had ignore him minutes before.
21:17 SB starts VK because i died top to invisible oracle..
27:00 me and Panda push bot lane
28:00 we rax mid
29:00 Saints claiming im a " game ruiner" literally seconds after we raxed mid.
33:00 SB starts 2nd VK abuse , Funny how Saint didnt complain about the 2 VK started by SB or his griefing too.
34:00 mins pushing last tower, almost killed it..but had to back..
36:00 mins their base is down, all lane towers are gone..i went back to base to heal, game ends..

Could i of done more? possibly..but my actions were in no way that of a game ruiner..i was never intentionally throwing or ruining the game at any point...and those are timestamps after i just rewatched the replay just now..

@xsaintx1

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:53 am

Not a Dota player and didn't watch the replay but a gap of 13 minutes 10 seconds between two timestamps where you were helping/trying to help your team seems very long
(Ts 3 and 6)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 am

lol, game was like 35 mins long. From minute 13 to 28 mins, you essentially pushed waves alone or sat in woods. Didn't fight, didn't ulti, didn't do anything really productive. As mentioned, it would've been a better game had you not existed and/or left so we could have more gold. Even a mod from a different specialty thinks your timestamps are suspect as hell LOL.

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:04 am

epicdeath wrote:Not a Dota player and didn't watch the replay but a gap of 13 minutes 10 seconds between two timestamps where you were helping/trying to help your team seems very long
(Ts 3 and 6)

Watch the replay and youll see why i was in jungle trying to level up and get items. I was underleveled and short on money for items. They never asked for my help, never asked to push a lane, so i kept to myself and jungled while it was still early in the game...how is this " game ruining" ?

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:07 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:lol, game was like 35 mins long. From minute 13 to 28 mins, you essentially pushed waves alone or sat in woods. Didn't fight, didn't ulti, didn't do anything really productive. As mentioned, it would've been a better game had you not existed and/or left so we could have more gold. Even a mod from a different specialty thinks your timestamps are suspect as hell LOL.

You are right, i pushed waves, which i needed to do..it was early game, i needed to level and save for items..i jungled because i was tired of dying without the team helping me..mostly SB running away after charging. How is this "game ruining"? how is it intentional or bannable?

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:27 am

Can you please quit the "dumb" act. you have played for over half a decade. Even a new player can make better plays then you. You don't need items for mirana. You got fucked early game, big deal. To make up for a bad early game, you need to transition into support or semi core items such as diffusal, drums, arcane boots, ghost staff, maelstrom, hex etc.

If you are fucked from min 5, what is the point of sitting in woods for 45 mins to catch up to enemies who had a good start? Like, it's not rocket science. you have game-winning spells with potentially 5-second stun if you land arrow (which you often miss on purpose to avoid being reported), and you have a team invis ultimate which lasts 15 seconds (cd not long like 70-90 seconds based on level), which enables you and your team to make plays to gank and take objectives. JUST PLAY WITH TEAM MORE BRO, idk why you make it seem like a foreign concept. Potm is a pretty simple hero and not a very challenging one at that. You can not plead for ignorance when you claim in your ban post that you used to be 1400 elo when you cared and now play like shit. It's simply, not acceptable, and if you can't see that, you deserve a break from the game. Just stop with the mindset of not knowing what you were doing. Noxjja had 42-9 account, and you pretend like you didn't know who was on your team? Get fucking real man, so annoying arguing with a monkey who won't admit they did wrong.

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 am

How am i supposed to transition to anything, being " fucked early" as you just admitted i was...i had a bad start, and had a hard time trying to catch up, how is this intentional? And yes ive played this game forever, so i cant have a shitty game? and now your accusing me of "missing arrows on purpose" LOL thats probably the best thing youve said so far, besides all the racist private messages youve sent me..Closet RACIST MUCH? You actually went out of your way to message me to be racist and prejudice..You really have some intense hatred in you.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 am

Lol I said nigger and nigga once. It's okay though. I'm black so I'm allowed to call you whatever i like. Sounds familiar? Go ahead forum ban me. Brings the worst out of me anyways. Ppl like you dont deserve to play on such a nice free platform. See you in 4 days.

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:08 am

Well you gotta show your true colors now right? This is the real you :) and You're admitting to it. @falenga @merex @Unitil

Ive been playing this free platform way longer than you, ive been a part of the highs and lows and im still here..id say i deserve to play :)

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:31 pm

This thread hasn't changed my opinion and @xsaintx1 please refrain from using racial slurs, it doesn't matter what colour skin someone is it goes against ENT rules.

I haven't changed my mind, I would deny this appeal since you do not admit any wrongdoing at all. I'll let the other staff decide though.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:37 am

The ban for flaming isn't up for interpretation at all - if it were me, I would have given you 2 days for it instead of 1.

For the other part - game ruining:
- Stalled long enough from picking a hero that gold penalty kicked in (over 2 minutes to pick hero - 2 mins. 16 seconds)
- Buys 2 items, then sits and does nothing at fountain for 1 minute, 30 seconds; whole team has leveled up while player sat in base
-> Sub-optimal but not bannable.

- Around 13:00, sits at fountain for about a minute
- Feeds at 15:00
-> Again, sub-optimal play but not necessarily bannable

- Starts farming/ sitting idle in forest at ~15:30; continues farming in jungle until 22:00 while team is fighting a vast majority of the time, then kills some creeps and gets killed at ~23:00
- Runs away at 25:00 when teammate (Bara) starts to fight (was obvious that the enemy was coming - saw with ward); starts farming jungle again instead of helping team
- Goes back to creeps at 26:00
- Enemy comes and player runs away while teammate is attacking at ~27:10
- Goes back to farming jungle instead of pushing with team until ~29:00
- Teammate makes a joke about prolonging but team still pushes, Mirana goes and farms jungle until ~36:00
- Starts farming again at 37:00 until end of game

Several !ff attempts, even with no reason suggests some form of trolling when considered with other actions.

This appears a case of having a good enough understanding of the rules to do what he/she can to avoid directly breaking any of them individually, but still manage to troll in the process. Given user's 240+ posts on forum, many under the ban requests section, 30+ aliases, and over 100 games played, I find it hard to believe that the user does not have some understanding of the rules - this appears to be clear trolling to me. Your appeal also further enforces this belief - it can be interpreted as challenging us directly to tell you exactly which rules you broke and when as opposed to asking about it and trying to understand, and frankly requires a lot of time to go through and do this.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”