Harbor

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Drink
Armored Tree

Harbor

Postby Drink » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Harbor
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: Not entirely sure.
Why you should be unbanned:

@SnowwyWolf - can you check that replay again? You said I just watched SK die, but obviously didn't check my cooldowns because if you did, you'd realize that I had no spells? Literally said "was cd" in game chat during that.

You made a comment about "racism" - what? Slavery in itself isn't racist...Did I mention any race???

You seriously called out that I Eul's myself for no reason just because? There were no enemies around and it didn't affect the game, but apparently you thought it did? Maybe I was checking my hotkey?

I guess "LOL" means you purposely meant to let the opponent survive? I guess if I had used Eul's and ran away you could use that? But I dropped all my spells to KS my team. Didn't work out because Slark's ult got him out of it. It was "LOL" because it failed??

Randomly blocking teammates during non-action is bannable? Guess you guys are going to be overrun with reports when I'm allowed to play again because it happens every game and no one cares. Did I make SK die at any point in this game?

You say I blocked him at 26 minutes? I didn't even make contact with his character? What?

If anything, I had the highest assists in the game, never avoided team fights, never caused the team to lose. You know why we lost? SK afked the fight at rax. Going to report him for that.

I get it - you're not experience at DotA. I was playing a weak intelligence based hero against a team of carries. Why don't you go back and see how many kills I caused for my team before you conclude that I'm throwing the game.

Draco
Forest Walker

Re: Harbor

Postby Draco » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 pm

LOL This is funny. Grow up and take responsibility and maybe you would be unbanned. You very clearly blocked me multiple times through out the game. You were banned recently for 5 days, so he was actually very nice to give you only 2 days ban. AFK'd at raxx? You are lying. It clearly says in the replay that i was the best player in the entire game. You were 2-5 in a 60 minute game as invoker (A very high damage hero, easy to get kills if you aren't trolling)

Sure you tried to fail KS and got some assists. Big deal. You still game ruined the first 40 minutes.

Admit what you did wrong, why the hell would he have to re-watch a game you prolonged for an hour and clearly trolled

Drink
Armored Tree

Postby Drink » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:42 pm

@Draco

You're obviously retarded. Go get a job.

"It clearly says in the replay that i was the best player in the entire game" - LOL.

Jesus this community has down's.

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 pm

You made a comment about "racism" - what? Slavery in itself isn't racist...Did I mention any race???

You said you can buy and sell his entire family and later referred to them as chinks.

You seriously called out that I Eul's myself for no reason just because? There were no enemies around and it didn't affect the game, but apparently you thought it did? Maybe I was checking my hotkey?

There were no enemies around currently but you may need it at any point, regardless it paints a picture of the actions you are taking to troll the game, it isn't just one thing, it's multiple.

I guess "LOL" means you purposely meant to let the opponent survive? I guess if I had used Eul's and ran away you could use that? But I dropped all my spells to KS my team. Didn't work out because Slark's ult got him out of it. It was "LOL" because it failed??

When your team is asking you why you did it and all you do is spam "LOL" in return it seems again like you're trolling and happy about it. Trying to KS your team in such a way you let the enemy escape again speaks to how you're playing this game.

Randomly blocking teammates during non-action is bannable? Guess you guys are going to be overrun with reports when I'm allowed to play again because it happens every game and no one cares. Did I make SK die at any point in this game?

I said it is part of the reason, again it speaks to how you are trolling the game and trying to intentionally annoy people when you troll a game it isn't just one action but a multitude of actions.

You say I blocked him at 26 minutes? I didn't even make contact with his character? What?

Anyone watching the replay will clearly see you attempting to block SK in order for snipe to kill him, you can try to play dumb all you want but it's very clear in the replay.

I get it - you're not experience at DotA. I was playing a weak intelligence based hero against a team of carries. Why don't you go back and see how many kills I caused for my team before you conclude that I'm throwing the game.

I figured at some point you would try to speak to my inexperience but you do realize that you can both carry and then throw a game? You can both troll and also help the team? You cannot do those things at the same moment but throughout the course of the game you can troll and game ruin and then suddenly switch to the helpful team mate. Your defense that you wasn't trolling is that you helped your team get some kills?

I'm not going to deny this request but I'm not going to approve it either since you proclaim your innoence, I'll wait for another moderator to review the replay, the timestamps and give their verdict.
These users thanked the author SnowwyWolf for the post:
Draco (Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:48 am)

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:28 am

Drink wrote:@Draco

You're obviously retarded. Go get a job.

"It clearly says in the replay that i was the best player in the entire game" - LOL.

Jesus this community has down's.

Firstly, I make more $ than you. Not that it has anything to do with this.

Secondly, if you click the game stats, it tells you who the best player in the game was. Not sure if you knew that. Look around the bottom. It would have been much better and a quick win if you didnt throw the first 30 mins/ team block
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11774560

Thirdly, you game ruined and were racist. you also got banned for 5 days recently. You clearly blocked me through-out the game to troll.

Don't be mad at the admins for doing a good job, if anything you should be banned for more than 2 days. Just be mad at yourself for getting caught. And grow up and take responsibility for your clear trolling. That's what the appeal process is for. Admit what you did wrong and they are usually very nice and unban you.

You also were on a new account so I know why you didnt care, you just thought I wouldn't submit you. Lol :lol: 8-)

Drink
Armored Tree

Postby Drink » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:08 am

Draco wrote:Firstly, I make more $ than you.

LOL. Guy probably just got his first 50k job and thinks he's a baller now. I remember those days.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:05 am

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”