Banned by a showoff

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

G4NG
Aura Tree

Banned by a showoff

Postby G4NG » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:24 am

Your Warcraft III username: G4NG
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: An admin wanted to show off his powers viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143034
Why you should be unbanned:

So this guy in THIS game is braging about banning people throughout! all he chats about is his skills as an admin and then decides to show off!

when he dies he rages out at me as per below, typical troll material
(38:32) SnowwyWolff killed TrumpWALL
(38:33 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: why is rhasta never with us?

since slark is his friend and he is having a nice chat with him he is allowed 3 mins afk at 42 minutes
(42:53 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: im not going to ban you slark for the AFK, I dont see the point at this stage btw.
(43:18 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: so itso k
(43:24 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: 3 minutes
(43:24 / Allied) Atlantis: he was just in bathroom so idk
(43:25 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: is fine
(43:30 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: for ban

So the first time he mentioned rashta was at 38 minutes above the second time he and his mates mention rashta im up for ban already at 44 minutes
(44:32) G4NG killed Swift_Vengeance
(44:35 / Allied) Atlantis: wtf rhasta
(44:37 / Allied) Atlantis: ur never with us
(44:40 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: he isnt
(44:43 / Allied) Atlantis: its like
(44:44 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: it's annoying
(44:45 / Allied) Atlantis: the 10th time ive counted.
(44:47) TrumpWALL killed SnowwyWolff
(44:48 / Allied) Atlantis: but i didnt say anything
(44:50 / Allied) GOGOHO: fuck...
(44:50 / All) ykheti123: gosh gaped
(44:53 / Allied) ykheti123: PUSH MID NOW
(44:57 / Allied) Atlantis: Rhasta, move with us.
(44:58 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: u shud do !timestamp each time u notice
(44:59 / Allied) Atlantis: you're ignoring ALL TEAMWORK
(45:02 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: makes it easier to ban
(45:04 / Allied) GOGOHO: stucked hard....
(45:05 / Allied) TrumpWALL: 1 per5on
(45:09 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: but since im in this game i can do it also
(45:15 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: he is not saying a word and just playing solo
(45:17 / Allied) Atlantis: I mean, it's kinda obvious LB is ignoring all teamwork
(45:19 / Allied) Atlantis: !sd g4ng
(45:20 / Allied) Swift_Vengeance: he went
(45:20 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: look all our kills / assists to him
(45:22 / Allied) Swift_Vengeance: 1-24 last game
(45:23 / Allied) Atlantis: hes 700 ELO..
(45:24) master_pain_suk killed NerZo
(45:26 / Allied) Atlantis: Wow LB
(45:26 / All) ykheti123: slapped
(45:28 / Allied) Atlantis: wtf?
(45:32 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: i'll make a BRQ for him
(45:34 / Allied) Atlantis: LB, instead of solo feeding
(45:36 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: he is getting banned

(49:24 / Allied) Atlantis: i've played with him before
(49:24 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: yes?
(49:27 / Allied) Atlantis: he did it to me
(49:27 / Allied) Atlantis: lol
(49:31 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: i'll ban him for it

So a total of 2 times they ask me and that is several times as per his ban and I would appreciate him pointing out where I ignored anyone?

for him not to understand dota is what warrants a ban for me! as per his argument I need to be in team fights! his argument is retarded let me explain:
1) enemy team have axe with dagger, void and clock who all 3 can kill me instantly
2) we have no tank so there is literally no one who can take the damage and that makes me an easy target and by all means they will come for me first cause I'm the disabler and raxer and when they come for me, all they can do is auto attack them.
there is no rational for me to go with them as a team! the only thing it will do is get them a kill or 2 before they kill us all

on the other hand 4 of them engaging and rashta sneaking in and raxing is the only plausible game play available to us! which he disagrees but thats exactly what won us the game!

BTW I WAS THE GAME WINNER, I TOOK ALL THE TOWERS AND ALL THE RAXES! YET IM A GAME RUINER AND AM BANNED! VERY WELL PLAYED!

Please dont un ban me let him feel special ! what I know now is that he is probably the only person on ENT that I would never ever play a game with!

EDIT: just to add I was constantly pushing lanes throughout the game! not once I was jungling or afk! and I am 1 level higher then bara and lich! with 9 assists! which almost everytime resulted in my death!

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Re: Banned by a showoff

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:20 am

So this guy in THIS game is braging about banning people throughout! all he chats about is his skills as an admin and then decides to show off!

Yeah I know right, the problem with ENT isn't all those breaking the rules, it's the moderators being open and honest about how they handle BRQ's and appeals during a game. I have no issues with speaking openly and honestly about any BRQ or appeal I have done, sorry if this bothers you.

Right at the start of your timestamps you are already incorrect, you say when I die I rage as per below, type troll material and yet if you read it says I killed someone, I didn't get killed. Already you are lying and have it wrong.

since slark is his friend and he is having a nice chat with him he is allowed 3 mins afk at 42 minutes

It's funny how you intentionally miss out everything else I have said and if you report him he'll get banned, I made a personal decision to not just ban him myself for those actions. You could even now create a BRQ for the Slark and he would get banned. Let us put some context to the situation you are trying to again lie about shall we? Just because someone goes AFK for 3 minutes it doesn't automatically mean we must ban them, as I say you can create a BRQ and it'll be dealt with but did you? Of course not, you'd rather make baseless assumptions that are not at all accurate.
(04:03 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: Ok this Slark is getting banned for excessive AFK
(04:33 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: I'll ban him for a few days.
(04:40 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: it just ruins games.
(04:52 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: yes
(04:58 / Allied) GOGOHO: can't shit in my chair right?
(05:00 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: you're getting a ban
(42:53 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: im not going to ban you slark for the AFK, I dont see the point at this stage btw.
(43:13 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: i think he knows tho
(43:16 / Allied) Atlantis: doesnt it have to be 5 mins of AFK to be ban?
(43:18 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: so itso k

So the first time he mentioned rashta was at 38 minutes above the second time he and his mates mention rashta im up for ban already at 44 minutes

You do realize it's a team game? I did not know I would have to explain to you what team work or working together is, the fact of the matter is you didn't say a word, ignored everything we said and you only finally started to reply to me when I mentioned that you'd be getting banned. Again you miss out context and nuance but I'll add it since you're consistently lying and making baseless accusations throughout, anyone who views the replay can see you never say a word and never push with or help the team:
(27:45 / Allied) Atlantis: Let's try going as a team
(27:46 / Allied) Atlantis: and deward
(28:47 / Allied) Atlantis: wait for others
(28:50 / Allied) Swift_Vengeance: omw
(28:53 / Allied) Atlantis: wait slark
(31:47 / Allied) GOGOHO: if we not push now
(31:53 / Allied) GOGOHO: we just have to farm
(32:25 / Allied) Atlantis: LB has been
(32:27 / Allied) Atlantis: in fountain
(32:29 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: -afk
(32:29 / Allied) Atlantis: past few mins
(32:32 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: ya
(32:36 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: but still walking
(34:54 / Allied) Atlantis: Let's group mid
(41:41 / Allied) GOGOHO: wait for rosh?
(41:44 / Allied) GOGOHO: then push again?
(44:57 / Allied) Atlantis: Rhasta, move with us.
(44:59 / Allied) Atlantis: you're ignoring ALL TEAMWORK
(45:36 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: he is getting banned
(45:36 / Allied) Atlantis: Come with team.
(45:39 / Allied) Atlantis: ur ruining the fun for us
(45:45 / Allied) SnowwyWolff: no excuse for his play / ignoring us
(48:10 / Allied) Atlantis: kk im ready to group

So a total of 2 times they ask me and that is several times as per his ban and I would appreciate him pointing out where I ignored anyone?

You didn't use the ignore feature but you certainly didn't respond to anything until I mentioned the word ban, explain that one perhaps? You claim to have had a strategy, if this is the case how about you explain it in chat, coordinate or communicate, instead you played solo.

on the other hand 4 of them engaging and rashta sneaking in and raxing is the only plausible game play available to us! which he disagrees but thats exactly what won us the game!

You can claim it won us the game it doesn't make it so, furthermore if that was the case how difficult is it for you to just communicate? To say anything whatsoever? Instead I have to mention the word ban before you will say a word to the team.

BTW I WAS THE GAME WINNER, I TOOK ALL THE TOWERS AND ALL THE RAXES! YET IM A GAME RUINER AND AM BANNED! VERY WELL PLAYED!

Please dont un ban me let him feel special ! what I know now is that he is probably the only person on ENT that I would never ever play a game with!

You are the self-proclaimed game winner sure but the fact is we needed you in the team fights, do you know how strong your Hex is? Your ultimate? Your shackles? it's game changing. Since you're so amazing at dota you should also realize there are plenty of items to use on yourself if they initiate and naturally you would stay further back. The fact is you didn't communicate a single thing, you played solo for the vast majority of the game and now here you come with a thread which is full of baseless accusations and lies, I have even demonstrated that to be the case. You tried to paint the picture you wanted by cherry picking quotes out of context, I have now filled in the context so people can actually get the full picture.

I won't deny this BRQ nor accept it since it's just a rage appeal and the reason why you say to not unban you is because you know you broke the rules and won't get unbanned regardless. Believe me if someone who refuses to play with the team or say a word the entirely game doesn't wish to play with me, that suits me just fine, you do whatever makes you happy honestly.

Edit:
EDIT: just to add I was constantly pushing lanes throughout the game! not once I was jungling or afk! and I am 1 level higher then bara and lich! with 9 assists! which almost everytime resulted in my death!

You had the most deaths and lowest kill participation by a long shot, since you want to bring up KDA.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:26 am

G4NG you are 700 elo and have ruined dozens of games. You finally got caught for refusing to co-operate and griefing. Learn what you did wrong and improve. You clearly trolled your team and played solo all game.

G4NG
Aura Tree

Postby G4NG » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Still no timestamps! Just more bragging!

@Snow I'm not claiming anything! either put time stamps and let some other admin decide on it! OR just dump this thread in processed as rejected! There is no point you trolling this thread as this is not an "admin abuse" request.

Here's the thing post the replay link here and let others decide if I was ruining the game / griefing / afk ? There is no rule for not chatting! PLUS let others decide and see, who took all the towers and raxes! Who pushed lanes the most! who WON THE GAME! self proclaimed lol!

@Draco If I was ruining games my elo would be 200. Don't speculate, this is not a discussion thread! post TIMESTAMPS! You can watch replays for all my 671 games that I have played on ENT and I guarantee you, you won't find ONE game where I'm sitting at fountain / griefing / ruining!

I thought posting TIMESTAMPS was a rule for ban requests? no?

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Still no timestamps! Just more bragging!

@Snow I'm not claiming anything! either put time stamps and let some other admin decide on it! OR just dump this thread in processed as rejected! There is no point you trolling this thread as this is not an "admin abuse" request.

Do you see those little numbers next to every single chat message? Those would be timestamps, in case you were not aware you can utilize those to go to those points in the replay and get an idea of what occurred during each of those. I'm not sure how I bragged in my post or how I am trolling this thread, it is quite clear to see the kind of person you are and the behaviours you display.

Here's the thing post the replay link here and let others decide if I was ruining the game / griefing / afk ? There is no rule for not chatting! PLUS let others decide and see, who took all the towers and raxes! Who pushed lanes the most! who WON THE GAME! self-proclaimed lol!

Anyone can click the link you posted to view the replay, I never said that wasn't a rule for not chatting but combine that with never helping with or pushing with the team even when it's asked multiple times throughout the game it begins to become an issue. Yes, I did say self-proclaimed because that is exactly what it is, you are proclaiming it, no one else is hence self-proclaimed. You didn't push the lanes the most or win us the game but you can say you did all you like.

I thought posting TIMESTAMPS was a rule for ban requests? no?

I've posted plenty of timestamps, they are right there next to each time we have asked the team to group or you specifically, each instance in the chat you see it is a timestamp, I thought you'd be able to figure that out but at least you now know what a timestamp is.

The icing on the cake really is you ignoring every single point I made, you didn't retract what you said about me being a "rager" because I died and "Typical troll material" even though you were entirely wrong on that and all your other points. I didn't expect you to refute it or retract what you said either, you tried to paint a picture of me as raging because I died and yet the opposite was true, I just got a kill. I am a very calm and relaxed player, my bans are typically shorter than the other staff here and that is at my discretion as ban times can alter slightly from staff to staff since cases are usually highly nuanced in Dota.

I will happily wait for another staff member to review this appeal, it's why I haven't processed it but I cannot force them to review it right away, they will do it when they have time.

All the best,
- Snow.

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:33 pm

SnowwyWolf wrote:

Yeah I know right, the problem with ENT isn't all those breaking the rules, it's the moderators being open and honest about how they handle BRQ's and appeals during a game. I have no issues with speaking openly and honestly about any BRQ or appeal I have done, sorry if this bothers you.

Right at the start of your timestamps you are already incorrect, you say when I die I rage as per below, type troll material and yet if you read it says I killed someone, I didn't get killed. Already you are lying and have it wrong.

I'm only gonna clear up a bit that part. G4ng is not lying here. I watched the replay and you actually died during that timestamp. I've noticed that the replay links chat logs for some reason(I dunno why, if someone knows why it happens please let me know lol) do display wrongly the deaths/kills recordings. If you watch the replay you will see that you died mid lane exactly that moment.You didn't get a kill.

G4NG
Aura Tree

Postby G4NG » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:25 pm

There it goes!

Part of your wall of text disputed by a third person!

@req since you have watched the replay might as well comment on the game play as well! was I ignoring everyone? game ruining? or griefing? Also please comment on my self proclaimed match winning!

I'm pretty sure this all is going to fall apart for you snow but you still got what you wanted a 2 day ban for me ! only a few hours left for the ban to expire!

let me highlight how worthless your and your friends call for group up is!
snowwywolff (Games: 9)
GOGOHO (Games: 42)
Atlantis (Games: 2)
while on the other hand G4NG (Games: 691)
there is no comparison!
I don't need to listen to you or your troll friends bullshit in game or obey your commands!

I'm a far superior player then you! the only reason my elo is low is cause I mostly play games against stacked teams and I don't really care much about my elo! and I rarely !ff, I would continue playing till the end even if I'm with a 1/10 K/D.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:42 pm

Ban is about to expire, and rewatched replay as this seemed it needed a second review.

Do not see blatant game ruin as there is such a thing as split pushing. Though he wasn't there for every team fight, by his score you can see he did participate in some. Split pushing puts pressure on the side lanes allowing the team to push as a group. This can in turn can force enemies to divide their attention to him.

Game was won, and no obvious game ruin as noted above.

Unbanned.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”