unban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:04 pm

Your Warcraft III username: iambignoob
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
Why you should be unbanned:
viewtopic.php?p=553268#p553268

Hi, i don't understand, i would have excpected a warn for this @legiontdgrrr? i saw this rules saying "Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game."
but i didn't know when i am doing that i am exploiting something in this game i mean this is not like this rules is always evident to understand, i never saw a single report for this reason... (in this case of juicing mutant).
Wasn't my mean to "hack" or "dodge rules" intentionaly or i wouldn't tell him that, even the player informed about it did it, it wasn't for me, why i would tell someone to "glith or exploit the game" if i am attempted to break rules or cheat....
i would really like a warning from you because this is obviously a mistake from me, so i am sorry for this rules i broke accidentaly and ofc i won't do it or tell someone about it again.
this is a serious mistake and i think a warning is enough here if you are ok with that, you warned me for some other reasons and i never did the thing again as you can see, so i always listen when i dont know about something and as you can see i read our rules but this is sometimes hard to understand what is "glith or exploit the game" like juicing mutant or i would not do it.
Regards

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: unban appeal

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Chat from game:
Spoiler!
(36:46 / Allied) iambignoob: would u like to sell all mutant for 100% gold back -> This clearly indicates that you know it is an exploit of some sort
(36:49 / Allied) iambignoob: teal?
(36:52 / Allied) iambignoob: i can tell u a secret
(36:52 / Allied) Speedy-R2D2: + inf
(36:53 / Allied) Dymmy: return lumber too
(37:00 / Allied) cartman: lol what? :D
(37:10 / Allied) iambignoob: would u like replace mutant for hydra?
(37:12 / Allied) TomeOfKnowledge: skip behe maybe?
(37:17 / Allied) cartman: how???
(37:18 / Allied) iambignoob: for 100% gold back when selling mutant
(37:19 / Allied) Speedy-R2D2: well if inf y
(37:21 / Allied) TomeOfKnowledge: they think wecome here
(37:22 / Allied) iambignoob: u juice and then u sell
(37:26 / Allied) iambignoob: 100% gold back
(37:26 / Allied) cartman: how the fuck :D
(37:27 / Allied) Speedy-R2D2: lety him juice
(37:30 / Allied) iambignoob: don't tell anyone this secret plz -> Further demonstrates that it is known to be an exploit

You knew that it is an exploit and not common practice... I would not try to play the "I did not know" card. How is a "trick" or "secret" not considered to be an exploit? Given your extensive ban history, you should be familiar with the rules by now; you were just unbanned for ban dodging a few months ago...

"you warned me for some other reasons and i never did the thing again as you can see, so i always listen when i dont know about something and as you can see i read our rules but this is sometimes hard to understand what is "glith or exploit the game" like juicing mutant or i would not do it.

^Again, given your history, I do not buy it - you are simply trying to push boundaries and claiming that it is a first time offense when you have been banned enough that you should know the rules by now and not have to have every single one explained to you once you break it.

Due to the points above, I am tempted to deny this outright, but will give you an opportunity to convince me that you should be unbanned (e.g. you have read and understand all of the rules). Also, please explain what a glitch or exploit is so that we are all clear on that one too.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:39 pm

After arg between you and me you come to solve my appeal....when i ask the admin who banned me to take a look at it...
I have no history except for 5 month ago, about flames, and others appeals i didn't know some "rules" because i was new in the game got denied after talk with admin, about ban dodge u don't know the history it wasn't really me who ban dodged but brother but well won't talk about this again.
I said "secret" because i realized many players don't know thatt, and i am not saying this is a glitch or i wouldn't said that in all chat one more time, so don't accused me of something i really didn't know i wouldn't be stupid enough to tell another player in my team to do that, if it was for me ok i would be tempted to "break rules" but if i really know this is forbidden why i would said to another player a "secret" if i know this isn't allowed?
one more time i said this to many players many times and nobody told me this is glitch abused....
yeah i read rules and i already know about "glitch abused or game exploiting" like in dota about that bug with linken BUT I AM HONEST i did not know selling mutant juiced is forbidden !!!! i thought this is something u can do, im not that "stupid" to tell this to another player and it's not even me who sold mutant the guy himself could said "no i won't do it this is game exploiting" so the guy himself didn't know about that and did it !
so after explain from admins and reading rules I KNOW I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, i can't tell you more my english isn't good enough, and i said "dont tell anyone this secret" because i said it to some players because i know this was really a tactic people don't know by no knowledge about this thing ! even players with 1900 elo never heard about it, even moamoa with 1800 elo tell me waou thanks i didn't know about that, nobody ever told me this isn't allowed....so yes i talk about this like a "secret" and like u can see i said it in all chat it wasn't really secretly....
i am not "trying the card of i didn't know" because THIS IS THE FACT, why a secret would be forbidden?
like in dota 75% of players didn't know "pact" with hero "slark" can make dodge stuns, i would said i tell u a secret etc, because many people don't know about it, and this isn't forbidden !
it's same situation here i realized after talling this "secret" almost all players didn't know about this thing "selling juiced mutant", and nobody told me its glitch abused, they thanks me and did it in game, i swear if i know this is forbidden i wouldn't do it because i play ltd every days why would i risk a big ban especially when it wasn't for me... think about that, a warn was enough here to tell me u did something wrong !
this isn't like saying "i sold all units and went afk" thats very logic bannable thing but juiced mutant i think this is just something u can do in the game nothing more, stop calling me lier please i admit the mistake after explain from admins thats all.
regards
Last edited by bigtits on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:45 pm

btw @amnon why would i try to keep lying like u said with the "card of i didn't know", if u tell me don't do taht? thats mean admit ur mistake and admit u said it volountary and i'll may unban you....
but i can't tell u something wrong to be unbanned, im just telling u again the fact, i really didn't knwo this is considered like "glitch abused or game exploiting" this is just a mistake, i know this rules like i said but i mean its not like it was obvious tahts selling mutant is game exploiting, nobody ever reported someone about that i never heard about thats forbidden or soemthing like that... we aren't talking about something so evident come on stop making me a lier thats not what i do, i just tell you know i know this thing is glitch abused and i won't do it again, what more u want from me? iam admiting my mistake after admin explain it, thats all...

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm

@bigtits first i think the best you got is too answer too @AmnoN

Due to the points above, I am tempted to deny this outright, but will give you an opportunity to convince me that you should be unbanned (e.g. you have read and understand all of the rules). Also, please explain what a glitch or exploit is so that we are all clear on that one too.

second , i also kinda dont buy the "I did not know"card , because its obv that is a glitch and you are not new here , so you shoud know that

+ he didnt say he will denie your appeal , he sayd tempted too denie it
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:28 pm

its not about beeing new or old player, you can learn things in a game every days.
one more time i don't play the card of "ididn't know" i am saying the truth i didn't know that.
If you really want me to lie and tell you "okey i know it was a glitch i told to someone to do it, and i was wrong", okey i can tell you that and maybe hope for unban, but this is not the truth and thats what u want to read from me so i said it.
1st thing i realized it's a glitch after ur answer legiontdgrrr.
2nd now im thinking about "if it wasn't a glitch in the description of "juice" they would said you can sell for free if you juice" so i wasn't sure about what im doing.
3rd nobody ever reported for this reason, so i couldn't read appeals showing thats forbidden.
4th sometimes they don't said everything on a "spell" or in the "description of a spell" like EA "they don't said how many units they hit by one shot"
i u have many other exemples.
okey i shoulda have asked before to do this and thats my bad, actually my mistake is to tell someone "you can do that" but the mistake was done by another player he could said "no this is forbidden" but he still did it, so this is him who actually "glitch" and not me, and again, this is the truth, in this game i didn't sold any mutant but the wrong thing i did is to tell someone you can do that and take gold back.
one more time i talk about a secret but i said this in all chat, was it really a secret?....
anyway how manytimes i asked you in private some things i wasn't sure about rules like "AS mid units" or other stuff @legiontdgrrr ur best placed admin to know i wanna focus on rules, but yes i realized i did a mistake.
why you so rude with players i mean do you see any appeals for cheating or game ruin or tk?(actually was only for flames many month ago, and the only appeal against me was for something i didn't know and i asked you in private legiontdgrrr then u denied appeal)...
im here to have fun, i did a mistake do it really need 7 days ban? a warning would be perfect for a situation like that, nobody got ever reported for this reason so it wasn't really as evident as going afk or things like that...
i won't do it again thats only thing i can tell you, thats to much for an unban for real i know rules have to be focused but thats to much, i mean i explained everything in the situation and wasn't really sure about that but well...
regards

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:53 am

@bigtits since its the first time (at least for me ) too see this glitch and i think u are the first one who got reported for this
i will unban you this time
u copy paste me rule u break already , u did understand it was glitch i hope i wont see you again on brq for the same reason

unbanned
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Appeals”