Rule pls?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Rule pls?

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username: WiTChCraFT
Why are you banned: Admin choice
Why you should be unbanned: lmk before you ban me for secretive reasons.
BRQ did not provide Violated rule.
Not sure what the response will be because you and me both are aware that there was no rule broken.
Who on our team even knew we had a techies? He's a chat log with excuses, so please show mercy on the innocent.
Those who do not seek will not find.
✩☽◯☾✩

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Rule pls?

Postby Unitil » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:05 pm

Here is the verdict in what you were banned for. Feel free to read up on it and familiarize yourself with why you were banned.
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143014#p553232

@PRECUM.

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Reconsider, man, this is a game. We play it to have fun and work as a team. Do you play DotA to pick techies and troll your team all game? It was over 7 minutes in.
We had no comeback and if we had ANY chance of making a comeback, it would have required teamwork instead of a ban request. Ban requests do not win games. This poor excuse for a techies runs from situations where he could be of use. Why are you allowing this to happen?
26 minute mark Bara charges thru Clinkz and turns around to fight him, Techies walks past a Clinkz that is attacking his team mate.
Yea wanna talk about excessive AFK? What the fuck is going to happen to me when we have a 2v1 situation? Clinkz gonna come 1v2 vs me and techies and tech will walk away from a Clinkz with gem. It wasn't 100% my fault, okay? Why would you give me a punishment for 15 seconds of AFK and you call it an excessive amount? They mega'd us. You get the point. Please unban, bro.
✩☽◯☾✩

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:29 pm

@unitil familiarize yourself with this game replay. There was no rule infraction.
✩☽◯☾✩

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:16 pm

I have rewatched the replay, and stand by my original decision. This appeal is not with regards to other players, but what you had done during the course of the game, and this being the last 9~10 minutes.

Tell me your reasons for the following
1. Placing 4 sentinel wards in your spawn wasting gold
- Beyond 39:23 your fail to buy any items, specially anything that would help you further yourself in the game, beyond buying sentry wards to place in the base at 41:13.
2. Starting 41:36 you sit at fountain failing to defend/play and wasting time by simply moving around while sending off random spells and typing to your team.
- You have small stints of going out, but overall you waste alot of time at spawn moving around randomly being "AFK"

Yes there were rules broken, and I highly advise you see where I am coming from with regards to how I reviewed this replay.

PRECUM.
Armored Tree

Postby PRECUM. » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:56 am

Yes this is about me, sorry.

1. Drow and Clinkz could have dived our tree to kill me and the sentries would be a target instead of me (hopefully). Was saving gold for Void stone to make a Guinsoo.
2. The enemy was too strong for me to follow close to the team as they defended base. there were only a couple mines in base at that point and leave fountain when it was safe for me to defend.

Spec, Drow, and clinkz could 3 hit me and have invis so trying to stay alive as 5 was too difficult with my team's movements. Not trying to die to them in that game anymore because in my thoughts we still had a chance to make a comeback. Waiting to see one of their AGI and engage them was my plan. Best chance to survive imho.
✩☽◯☾✩

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:39 pm

One of the poorest ban appeal ever written. Blatant disregard for the rules and there is zero acknowledgment about why what he did is bannable. We used to ban this individual from playing Battleships with us because he would constantly troll and break the rules.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Merex (Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:17 am

Apologize for not getting to this sooner as I was dealing with some IRL things.

Ban has expired.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”