UNBAN APPEAL / admin abusing power

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

UNBAN APPEAL / admin abusing power

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Your Warcraft III username: iambignoob
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143224
Why you should be unbanned:

I ASK ANOTHER ADMIN OPINION ABOUT THIS BAN PLEASE: @falenga @legiontdgrrr

THIS admin Amnon have a big problem with me, and he unfair ban me everytime or denie my appeals and try to denie my unban appeals.
The last time in this unban appeal = viewtopic.php?f=25&t=143103
he clearly telling me i was lying blablabla to let me banned but he can't stat things like he said it in private.
I started for some reason and some disagree with him to pm him and i was polite and then he tell me he will forum ban me if i flame again but at this point of our private message i didn't flamed him a single time, he is trying to used his "power" to threatening people with ban when they did nothing and if u want i have the pm but u will need a long time to read it.

Now lets talk about this viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143224

he give me 3 days ban for no reason(1st report for solo send or refusing to cooperate + it was a mistake), he obviously did not even read the chat log or what i explained in my forum post.

i had some lags like i said in the game and like u can see in chat log :

(31:11 / Allied) iambignoob: !checkme
(31:38 / All) Bosty4: Player [iambignoob] reconnected with GProxy++!

to show you im saying the truth, now after reading chat at lvl 14 i realized they wanted to send lvl 15 for income
you have obvious prooves with this words i said : (33:56 / Allied) iambignoob: we 15? (if i read chat without lags i wouldn't ask them this question)
(33:58 / Allied) KraKeN: no (but at this moment i saw mass dino and income send so I THOUGHT I WAS JUST FOLLOWING TEAM)
(34:03 / Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc (THEN i read this !!!)
(33:28 / Allied) Krocis: id say me and u inc send
(33:39 / Allied) KraKeN: all agree ? (I DID NOT EVEN ANSWER AT THIS QUESTION cause i did not saw this chat cause of lags !!!)

then green started blame and here is my answer who's again one prooves about the mistake happened and the missunderstood.

(35:36 / Allied) iambignoob: MAN I DONT SEE ANYTHING IMFCKING DROPING
(37:49 / Allied) iambignoob: man u don't get it i don't see a shit of chat
(38:27 / Allied) iambignoob: i even asked u
(38:30 / Allied) iambignoob: u said no
(38:32 / Allied) iambignoob: then i saw dino
(38:34 / Allied) iambignoob: and other shit
(38:36 / Allied) iambignoob: so i send (WHAT MORE YOU NEED IN CHAT LOG TO HAVE MORE PROOVES ABOUT THE REAL MISTAKE HAPPENED?)

DId i send or up king solo a single time in the game? NO
Did someone ever reported me for solo send? NO !!!
every players reported for the first time for solo send are taking a warn (when it happened one time in the game) or max 1 day ban !
now you clearly can see the problems i have with this admin, and who clearly abusing about his power, he got mad because legiontdgrrr solved my unban appeal before him and he couldn't let me banned 7 days.

to tell you this isn't the first time the team isn't reading chat log and this is something who can happened especially in my case with hard lags/drops:
(23:55 / Allied) KraKeN: omfg
(24:06 / Allied) KraKeN: batteries lulz
(24:08 / Allied) KraKeN: my mouse
(24:11 / Allied) KraKeN: pause
(24:45 / Allied) KraKeN: nice pause
(24:49 / Allied) KraKeN: i cant find bateries

before arena krocis pinged 50 times on green because he save the gold (mistake of krocis and others in team was nobody read the chat).
So krocis
(26:04 / Allied) Krocis: im banned :D
(26:05 / Allied) Krocis: for?
(26:06 / Allied) Krocis: your tk?
(26:20 / Allied) Krocis: u troll
(26:25 / Allied) Krocis: with 500g save
(26:27 / Allied) Krocis: and lose arena (because green save 550 gold before arena and make us lost the arena, but if krocis is able to check chat log he wouldn't spame kraken.
(26:32 / Allied) KraKeN: READ
(26:35 / Allied) KraKeN: MOTHERFUCKER
(26:41 / Allied) KraKeN: my mouse died
(26:50 / Allied) KraKeN: i said 5 times
(26:52 / Allied) KraKeN: to puase

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LVL 15 ! i couldn't read the early chat log at 14 and did not even saw dino, i just realized when i asked the question INCOME SEND so I THOUGHT I WAS LATE ON THE INCOME SEND AND I FOLLOWED THEM, why this admin make like he don't realized it was a mistake and not refusing to cooperate?
NOTE= income send lvl 14 can be to have more value at lvl 15 or it can be to have some more value for a futur send lvl 20 !!!

FURTHMORE i saved 1200 lumber, pink went full lumber at income send and save 0 lumber so he has no lumb for 20 send !!!
If u can check replay you will realized my lumber at lvl 20 why the guy lying and saying we can't send because of me at 20?
pink has really no lumber and i had 3400 !!!

So i am really taking 3 days ban for this reasoN? this is totaly abusing power from this admin because of some arg with him in pm !!!
ps: i admit after he solved the appeals i flamed him in private but i tryed to delete the sent message but i don't know how to do it.
this pm was just because i was very nervous at this moment
regards

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: UNBAN APPEAL / admin abusing power

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:33 pm

1)
Spoiler!
THIS admin Amnon have a big problem with me, and he unfair ban me everytime or denie my appeals and try to denie my unban appeals.
The last time in this unban appeal = viewtopic.php?f=25&t=143103
he clearly telling me i was lying blablabla to let me banned but he can't stat things like he said it in private.
I started for some reason and some disagree with him to pm him and i was polite and then he tell me he will forum ban me if i flame again but at this point of our private message i didn't flamed him a single time, he is trying to used his "power" to threatening people with ban when they did nothing and if u want i have the pm but u will need a long time to read it.

I did not deny the appeal - I said that I was tempted to deny it and the other moderator agreed with how I felt about it, but unbanned you anyways.

Also, you have flamed me multiple times via PM for no reason (below for mods to look at) since I either denied your ban request or banned you.

2)
Spoiler!
he give me 3 days ban for no reason(1st report for solo send or refusing to cooperate + it was a mistake), he obviously did not even read the chat log or what i explained in my forum post.

I read your chat and you always seem to make excuses when you are banned for something - your last appeal was further evidence of this. You have been around long enough to know the rules. Also, I have played under very laggy conditions and it does not interfere with chat as much as you are claiming - the chat backs up on the page and takes up more space to catch up.

3) There was no PM argument - you have simply flamed me in the past via PM and made nonsensical attempts to contact me.

Given the user's ban history, I would suggest denying this - this feels like one of those people who violate rules, then say that it was their first time with this particular one (despite breaking a large number in the past) so they should receive an unban. Also, if there was a legitimately good reason for half the times that this player has been banned, why is it that the rest of the community does not always end up in the ban request and/or appeals section nearly as much as this? Food for thought for the next moderator...

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:37 pm

Sent: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm
by bigtits

your note? you said i was toxic ? you unreal guy, plz ask them to demote you, you clearly don't have skill to be an admin :lol:
you said i didn't warn the guy and nobody warned him about that over push?
(28:48 / Allied) Capt.Cream: stop
(28:49 / Allied) iambignoob: CANCEL
(28:50 / Allied) Capt.Cream: push
(28:50 / Allied) iambignoob: THIS
(28:52 / Allied) iambignoob: WHAT R U DOING?
(28:55 / Allied) iambignoob: CANCEL THIS
(28:57 / Allied) Capt.Cream: 7/8 is good man
(28:59 / Allied) Capt.Cream: we sending 14
(28:59 / Allied) iambignoob: U HAVE NO VALUE PINK
(29:04 / Allied) iambignoob: u have same value needed on lvl 10
(29:05 / Allied) iambignoob: what u doing?
(29:06 / Allied) iambignoob: ok

with history of the player (if ofc you checked it with ur decent skill to solve appeals), it was an attempt to game ruin, everyone knows if u used 600 lumber one level before a send you can't recover it, this is logic and you know the guy isn't stupid enough to don't know that.
Furthmore, i was patient and explained the guy since start of the game what to do to help him, and thats how i am thanks"ed? XD you can't be serious.
i am not saying he deserved a big ban but he were trolling and refused to cancel the last push at last, after 2 ppl harassing him to stop it, he deserved some 1 day ban just to warn the guy.

ho yes check answer of the guy
(29:26 / Allied) youngp33: lel (if he really didn't attempt to ruin this game, he would said he is sorry at last)

yeah better you stop responding people like you are waste of time obviously, have a good night ;)

Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:38 pm
by AmnoN

Read my note again and try to actually understand what was written - you clearly responded out of emotion and did not even try to understand it. I will not be responding again to you since it is clearly a waste of time.

Sent: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm
by bigtits

furthmore learn what tk and beeing bad mean, i always help "bad players", i usually play with 700 elo guys to teach them, that guy isn't bad, he refused to build 3 levels and decided on his own brain to ruin game for 3 other players who decided to keep playing a game.

(yes, the player sent consecutive messages...)

Sent: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:37 pm
by bigtits

you have sensitive problem or what? i did not flamed a single time when i pm you i just told u to stop beeing arrogant to me, but looks like it's better to talk behind a computer to people u don't even know thinking "you have power" by beeing an admin rofl, don't start talking about abusing of ur "power" hahahha "power" rofl, go read properly my pm and tell me where are flames.
all of what you said is objective for you, not for everyone.
stop saying fals accusation with ur "means" and "suppositions", my real account is 1561 elo because when i started to play this game some month ago i was bad ofc with 900 elo i had to learn then i changed account instead of reseting stats, thats all, you and ur false accusation lmao, you and ur ban threatening are you thinking you are someone big with strong power irl man? you are a human like everyone stop making urself higher than other people cause u have some little power in a game thats not making you a strong human, so funny you are :lol: :lol: :lol: go review all my games
just don't answer because i don't like guys like you when they have some "power" they instantly threatening people with bans and other shit stuff, have a good life ciao

Sent: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:17 am
by AmnoN

Do not flame people even though you feel that they are not good - tking is NOT the same thing as not being good or being bad. Get over yourself and your attitude - I do not particularly care how you choose to interact with me. If you decide to flame and be abusive, you will receive a forum ban. All of what I said was objective - there were no opinions shared whatsoever.

Also, I would be careful when saying that 'my real account im actually 1561 elo' since this could be construed as you using the 900 elo account as a troll account, resulting in a review of games and a subsequent ban.

Sent: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:32 pm
by bigtits

before to spame useless things check my real account im actually 1561 elo
https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... iambignoob
why u talk about flaming a guy refusing to build? ofc a guy tk deserving flames, a delay wouldn't help here but u must have same skill level of this guy to said that, with delay u need to 4 splash to hold, or to do 2 splash between this 1 second saved by ur "delay" to catch 1 lane, so u clearly have no idea what u talking about.
i didn't disrespected this moderator because he is a mate and playing most of games together so once again talk about things u know or don't talk is also better.
beeing arrogant to me when u solve appeals won't make things better or just review how u talk to me and i will review how i pm you also.
ciao

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:56 pm

You should change your behaviour @bigtits
You are really toxic to every1 and insult people.
I hope it gets denied, otherwise he wont learn anything

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:56 pm

AmnoN wrote:1) [spoiler]
I read your chat and you always seem to make excuses when you are banned for something - your last appeal was further evidence of this. You have been around long enough to know the rules. Also, I have played under very laggy conditions and it does not interfere with chat as much as you are claiming - the chat backs up on the page and takes up more space to catch up..

you show you aren't able to read chat and solve appeals to fast to have checked the game like admin have to do, why you talk about make excuses ? when you have the chat log proving that even in game i said i droped i couldn't read chat i did mistake, why you talk about excuses when chat log show you I REALLY DROPED and used !checkme some ago because from lvl 11 i started hardcord lags !!! you just wanna found a way to ban me even if this is for no reason, it wasn't refusing to cooperate i asked advices from start of game as you can see in chat, i followed every calls, i just missed one chat cause of lags and im banned 3 days. also this send didn't really interfer on how this game goes, because as you can see (if u checked replay) lvl 20 the guy who reported me has 2400 lumb !

AmnoN wrote:I do not particularly care how you choose to interact with me. If you decide to flame and be abusive, you will receive a forum ban. All of what I said was objective - there were no opinions shared whatsoever.

Also, I would be careful when saying that 'my real account im actually 1561 elo' since this could be construed as you using the 900 elo account as a troll account, resulting in a review of games and a subsequent ban.

i didn't flamed you in pm, and you had not a single reason to talk about forum ban me because i disagree with you or told you ask to be demoted, you think it deserve to tell me i will forum ban you if i keep talking like that when im not flaming? lol

then, you said im 900 elo player i told u my real acc is 1560 elo and you again threatening me with subsequent ban? and you try to said you are not a hater? lol !

1st of all this is private message, i don't care about what you said or what i said, the fact in the pm from me you are posting is i am not flaming, i am a bit arrogant because yes i have to said it, your way to solve some appeals (not all) is very strange, like not banning a guy making 12 tot or a guy pushing 7 9 before a send who is obviously tk.hy are you so sensitive etc.
in fact i said "tk player deservig flames" but I DID NOT FLAMED THE GUY A SINGLE TIME AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE CHAT LOG I SEND YOU AN CHAT LOG I POSTED ! i was using caps not flaming i told him this is wrong to push like that before a send,thats why i also tell you things like that.
all i said is not flame not a single time, and you threatening me to forum ban me for no reason, thats why i tell you w
If you decide to flame and be abusive, you will receive a forum ban. All of what I said was objective - there were no opinions shared whatsoever.

You are just showing ur hate like last time trying to solve unban appeal and attempted to denie it, when the other admin came and tell me ok i agree nobody got ever reported you couldn't know thats was forbidden.

You solved the last appeal gave me 3 days ban this is totaly abusing about your power, thats wasn't refusing to cooperate i followed team whole game i asked team from start the good way to start "ghoul build" i never failed or refused to do something !
and you see in chat log i droped and almost got kicked cause of internet problems and you still ban me when im even saying in chat I DIDNT READ BECAUSE I DROPED, and i also saw the dino and went for too.
I did not even send full the guy lied THIS IS HIM who did full send.
Lets make things easier, they wanted pink green to go income send (the thing i couldn't read cause lags), green saved like 1300 lumber, AND PINK, THE GUY WHO REPORTED ME SAVED 0 LUMBER he went full send and he is the one who actually fucked the game.
you know the truth, admiting ur mistakes in private would be better for you actually because this is clearly A RAGE BAN FROM YOU AND YOU KNOW IT !
i already called this problems i have with you in my last post, and you showed one more time you can't do your "admin job" without thinking if you like or dislike the player.
regards
Last edited by bigtits on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 pm

@eld3r you post this shit because i reported you and you took 4 days ban for tk intentionaly, so please go post into appeals concerning you mister ruiner.
you are actually most toxic player and you aren('t able to talk about that, nobody asking your opinion here, im sure u have better things to do irl and nobody talking about toxic or not, you did not even read the appeal and talking for nothing, ciao

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 pm

Plz ban this noob for 1 or 2 weeks more, seems have not learn anything from his behave

Toxic guy n1 in 1200 = iambignoob

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:12 pm

@fadingsuns nobody talking to you, is this appeal concerning you little kid? just check ur history u call everyone the most toxic player, 12 yo kid, go house its night !
the game have nothing to do with toxic or not, and if ppl provoking like you on things not concerning them, ofc players becoming toxic to you, logic no?
get ouf of this appeal, little kid ;)

it is possible someone lock this to prevent useless spam from kids?
until an admin review the way the main post were solved? thanks you.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Looks like Iambackk is back at it once again with the flaming, deflections, and admin abuse accusations every time he gets banned. Just like clockwork.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:12 am

ok lets clear up things here or i will get cancer of ppl like him,
to show you im saying the truth, now after reading chat at lvl 14 i realized they wanted to send lvl 15 for income
you have obvious prooves with this words i said : (33:56 / Allied) iambignoob: we 15? (if i read chat without lags i wouldn't ask them this question)
(33:58/ Allied) KraKeN: no (but at this moment i saw mass dino and income send so I THOUGHT I WAS JUST FOLLOWING TEAM)
(34:03 / Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc (THEN i read this !!!)
(33:28 / Allied) Krocis: id say me and u inc send
(33:39 / Allied) KraKeN: all agree ? (I DID NOT EVEN ANSWER AT THIS QUESTION cause i did not saw this chat cause of lags !!!)

First of all are u travelling in time?
edit/ and to nail u tottaly, u started send 6 sec b4 15 lvl start which was 34:14 but here u claim u started send 33:58 :)
(33:58/ Allied) KraKeN: no (but at this moment i saw mass dino and income send so I THOUGHT I WAS JUST FOLLOWING TEAM)
([b]34:03
/ Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc (THEN i read this !!!)[/b]

(33:56 / Allied) iambignoob: we 15?
(33:58 / Allied) KraKeN: no
(34:01 / Allied) iambignoob: wtf
(34:03 / Allied) KraKeN: meand pink inc
(34:05 / Allied) iambignoob: lol
(34:06 / Allied) KraKeN: we 20

Secondly u did READ this

and finally, u claim i did spent all lumber on 15, so, i did send to make my lane as huge as possible to mid 15 as i did, u had no val to hold 15, also u did send after income right before lvl started made no difference in your value for 15.
also i didnt spend all of my lumber i had 573 when lvl 15 started (while i inc send, and juice my muts 250 lumber) while u did "inc" send right b4 lvl started and saved 821 lumber

asdasdad.jpg
asdasdad.jpg (860.34 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

asdasdadasdasdasdasdadasd.jpg
asdasdadasdasdasdasdadasd.jpg (848.41 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

also u claim i had no lumber to send on 20 while i had 3201 and u 3117 right b4 lvl 20 starts
i followed every calls, i just missed one chat cause of lags and im banned 3 days. also this send didn't really interfer on how this game goes, because as you can see (if u checked replay) lvl 20 the guy who reported me has 2400 lumb !

mb check replay to detail better than telling lies, and even if i had 2400 as u think i had :D wudnt rly matter coz we survived 15 thanks to my mid and greens clear, all we needed from u was lumber bank, not me lumber bank thats the teamplay someone cover this someone covers that

asdasd.jpg
asdasd.jpg (934.68 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

asdasdasda.jpg
asdasdasda.jpg (896.33 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

and finally u claim we scouted yggs why we didnt send 20, we did scouted toks on arena if we knew we prolly go ye, but this rly doesnt excuse your not cooperating in this game when u from 3100 lumber went to 821 lumber 6 sec b4 lvl 15 started

FURTHMORE i saved 1200 lumber, pink went full lumber at income send and save 0 lumber so he has no lumb for 20 send !!!
If u can check replay you will realized my lumber at lvl 20 why the guy lying and saying we can't send because of me at 20?
pink has really no lumber and i had 3400 !!!

stop telling lies and take the ban as a tker
Last edited by Krocis on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:34 am

Bigtits always complain the admin all the time even he plays dota he does the same thing.
He likes to flame his teammates a lot too

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 am

this is funny every guys i reported and took ban because they did mistakes and got mad are spamming into my appeals, actually you are all deserving a forum ban for spamming into appeals not concerning you.
Only people able to spame here are krocis, admins, and me, rest of you deserve a forum ban as merex stated in a post like one year ago.
you are making the job harder for admins to solve this because of ur useless spame.

Krocis what you posted showing nothing, i saved near 1000 lumber or 870 if you want, lol, and we has the same lumber at lvl 20 okey, i was wrong on this, i didn't checked the replay sadely because i have no idea how to do it, i download the replay but i can't open it.
all in all, you are mad and u know the truth, i laged many times in this game after 11, i droped at 14 i mean this is not like im lying you can see it in chat, but u are a little kid who just want people banned for no reason, because of ur own fail, we saw many toks at arena and we could rape them 20 i wanted to send u refused, why i cooperate if im a tk and did send at 21 with you even if i know it was a fail?
we clearly has lumber to send at 20, 3200 is far enough + orange 4500 lumber something like that, so we had a good full send, but once again you won't admit ur mistake about calls i followed one more time like all other calls when i didn't droped.

i send 5 sec before lvl 15 started, you just repeat what i said, i droped level 14 didn't saw chat and didn't paid attention to the dino (one more time this is the truth or i wouldn't ask you like 15sec before lvl 15 "are we sending" and you said "no" )
if you tell me no green and me did income send, i wouldn't send, but after i saw "no" i still saw the dino, so i was wrong by understanding "no" as saying we don't zxv but we just income send !!!!! INCOME SEND DO NOT OBVIOUSLY MEAN SENDING TO HAVE MORE INCOME AT 15 IT ALSO MEAN WE SEND SOME INCOME TO HAVE SOME MORE VALUE IN CASE THEY RE 20 RACE !!!!!
BUT YOU STILL DO LIKE U DONT GET IT, WHY WOULD I SAID SORRY OR I CANT READ CHAT? WHY WOULD I SAID IN CHAT LOG I DID A MISTAKE?
You are unbelievable NOW im asking an admin to lock this if possible, to much useless spame for an unban appeals then people will tell me "why you cry" when all retards i reported are actually spaming for no reason into my unban appeal? provoking players then crying about toxic, typical kids acts.
Just krocis you should shut the ******** before to talk about lies when in chat log im saying things !

(35:36 / Allied) iambignoob: MAN I DONT SEE ANYTHING IMFCKING DROPING
(37:49 / Allied) iambignoob: man u don't get it i don't see a shit of chat
(38:27 / Allied) iambignoob: i even asked u
(38:30 / Allied) iambignoob: u said no
(38:32 / Allied) iambignoob: then i saw dino
(38:34 / Allied) iambignoob: and other shit
(38:36 / Allied) iambignoob: so i send (WHAT MORE YOU NEED IN CHAT LOG TO HAVE MORE PROOVES ABOUT THE REAL MISTAKE HAPPENED?)

===> funny actually you blame me for solo send, i told you i droped and i couldn't read the chat (i followed all other sends even when i disagree with 21 send i send with all team what a tk player) but u blame me for "refusing to cooperate/solo send, because i couldn't read the chat log and i even asked if we go 15 before to see dino and one more time your answer "no" was no zxv AFTER I REALIZED DINO SEND !!!!!!!! SO I WENT DINO, you are really damaged to not understand things PROOVED BY TCHAT !
funny why u don' tblame urself for flaming someone when he clearly stated mouse problems? BECAUSE U DIDNT READ CHAT AND NOBODY HAVE ANY EXCUSES BECAUSE AT THIS TIME NOBODY DROPED LIKE ME LVL 14 ! SO NOW YOU HAVE THE TRUTH SOMETIMES U DONT SEE THE CHAT LOG AS YOU CAN SEE ===>

23:55 / Allied) KraKeN: omfg
(24:06 / Allied) KraKeN: batteries lulz
(24:08 / Allied) KraKeN: my mouse
(24:11 / Allied) KraKeN: pause
(24:45 / Allied) KraKeN: nice pause
(24:49 / Allied) KraKeN: i cant find bateries

before arena krocis pinged 50 times on green because he save the gold (mistake of krocis and others in team was nobody read the chat).

(26:04 / Allied) Krocis: im banned :D
(26:05 / Allied) Krocis: for?
(26:06 / Allied) Krocis: your tk?
(26:20 / Allied) Krocis: u troll
(26:25 / Allied) Krocis: with 500g save
(26:27 / Allied) Krocis: and lose arena (because green save 550 gold before arena and make us lost the arena, but if krocis is able to check chat log he wouldn't spame kraken.
(26:32 / Allied) KraKeN: READ
(26:35 / Allied) KraKeN: MOTHERFUCKER
(26:41 / Allied) KraKeN: my mouse died
(26:50 / Allied) KraKeN: i said 5 times
(26:52 / Allied) KraKeN: to puase

@falenga please can you lock the appeal? to much useless spame thanks you

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:34 am

will denied this appeal
u know i dont have any problems with u , But i play always with lags like 99out100 games , never miss a thing from chat
thing is @bigtits mistakes happens fails also , but i just cant see how u didnt see the chat + u coud ask before u send
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Appeals”