Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Unban

Postby CreepyNoob » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 am

Your Warcraft III username: moonpet
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: refusing to votekick a gameruiner
Why you should be unbanned:

MoonPet is banned 4 days for refusing all votekicks.

That's true , I did "refuse" to kick this guy since I thought he was just a bad player, I was focused on my game and couldn't check whether he was doing it on purposes or not , besides there were a lot of votekick in this game and as I told I wasn't paying enough attention like to make sure which were the abusive ones or "acceptable" ones.
Here the brq where I got banned from ; viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143301

Shinnihs voted on 1 legit and 2 illegitimate votekicks, but it looks like he just didn't realise who the votekick was for. Adding a warning.<< Quote from admin whom banned here.

Voted on 1 legit , and 2 illegitimate (but it looks like he just didn't realise who the votekick was for) That's exactly what happened to me too except that I didn't vote in any vks since I wasn't sure as I third time told he was a clear gameruiner and ofc 'cause I was playing my own game.

I would like to be banned under the premise that I'll try to check my teammates/enemies next time if I come across with massive votekicks. Thanks in advance. @Falenga

lex-
Forest Walker

Re: Unban

Postby lex- » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:29 am

@Falenga
please excuse moonpet that he didnt realize vk. He didnt ruin that game but only he forgot to check. Please unban him

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban

Postby FalenGa » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:11 am

Hi @CreepyNoob ,

As a player in the game, you are responsible for your participation in votekicks. Lack of participation shares the same responsibility.

Votekicks are player's only defense against game ruiners/rule breakers like the attention seeking feeder in your game. When people are focused on what's happening they can minimise the damage done by this kind of individuals. Especially in situations like this, where the player's intentions were made abundantly clear early on in the game.

I am going to combine your clean history with the word you've given me and approve your appeal without any further delays. Please try to participate in future votekicks, when they are legitimate. Thank you.

Return to “Processed Appeals”