unban, obvious not game ruining - afk 30 seconds - how can u ban for this?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jamil
Treant

unban, obvious not game ruining - afk 30 seconds - how can u ban for this?

Postby jamil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Your Warcraft III username: game-over-
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: afk?
Why you should be unbanned: i was not afk as per rules. we sent level 1. why on earth we resent lvl 2 i have no clue. worst call ever. they leaked nothing. on top of this i built for level 2 then answered the door, came back and sat down.

I went afk for 30 seconds. i built for level 2 then answered the door. i was back as level 2 started.

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

I broke NONE of the above rules!!!

(04:16 / Allied) Milkyway: send ghouls

(04:40 / Allied) Milkyway: he is SO MUCH afk
(04:41 / Allied) Game-Over-: wtf

(04:45 / Allied) Game-Over-: yes
(04:47 / Allied) Game-Over-: i was
(04:47 / Allied) Kristo007: wtf why the f not
(04:48 / Allied) Milkyway: I will report you

(04:49 / Allied) Kristo007: explane
(04:50 / Allied) Game-Over-: answering door

jamil
Treant

Re: unban, obvious not game ruining - afk 30 seconds - how can u ban for this?

Postby jamil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143295&p=553920&hilit=game+over#p553920

@milkyway

you state its not the first time i have done this? I NEVER go AFK. please elaborate on your cocky bullshit comment. I do not believe we have even ever played together... so to fabricate a lie to entice admin to beleive i have history in being AFK is sad on your part.

i will repeat my innocent behaviour. we sent level 1. i build level 2. go answer door and sat back down as 2 started. why on earth do i need to say i am going afk when its for 30 seconds and we already sent level 1.

@admin
3 day ban....really?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:13 pm

@jamil Did you miss a send because you were AFK? Yes...

Care to try again?

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:25 pm

like i said. we sent level 1. there was minmum leaks. there is no real time for a good resend level 2. i answered the door. afk 30 seconds. did not break a rule.

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time

i built level 2 and was back as 2 started.

pls not argue this.

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm

you are really upholding a ban for a level 2 single ghoul send, which was not only a bad call, but i broke no rules.. what more do you want me to explain?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:13 am

@jamil I am not going to argue with you on this. You missed a send because you were AFK - the raging that followed this notwithstanding.

If you would like to be unbanned, please identify how you will deal with such situations in future (e.g. answering the door).

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 am

Do you wonder why ENt community is dying?

do you wonder why idiots like you have nothing better to do than talk to grown men with REAL jobs in an unmannered tone.

Care to try again?

how about.....Listen kid....i dont get triggered by your childish high horse as an admin member of ENT rofl.... go and get a real job maybe?

care to try again...KID!

I will give you lessons in a proffessional environment if you wish...learn how to talk to people maybe.... when being a person elected to resolve issues and make judgements, you are not qualified to do your job.

Come and work for me....see how long you last....

TWAT!

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 am

jamil wrote:Do you wonder why ENt community is dying?

do you wonder why idiots like you have nothing better to do than talk to grown men with REAL jobs in an unmannered tone.

Care to try again?

how about.....Listen kid....i dont get triggered by your childish high horse as an admin member of ENT rofl.... go and get a real job maybe?

care to try again...KID!

I will give you lessons in a proffessional environment if you wish...learn how to talk to people maybe.... when being a person elected to resolve issues and make judgements, you are not qualified to do your job.

Come and work for me....see how long you last....

TWAT!

Being rude like this is not going to help you solve the issue with your account. Amnon wasn't rude to you and asked you very simple questions. I won't comment on your colorful remarks in your post but I'd like to ask 2 things so if you have any decency left, please try and answer.

1) It's clear you missed a send because you were afk. Yes you were afk for very short amount of time but the problem is that you didn't even leave a quick message in chat to let the other players to know. If you told them something like: "guys brb asap sorry I gotta answer the door", they would be aware and alert on what to do next until you return. Do you understand how different that would be? And how much more helpful?

2) Amnon simply asked you what you plan to do for similar situations in future. Let's say the same situation happens again, you play the game and you have to answer the door quickly. What will you do? Are you going to leave your teammates in the dark again? Or will you let them know asap that you have to answer the door and will be back quickly?

All these games require our attention non stop for obvious reasons but of course its absolutely human and normal if suddenly we have to answer the door, or pick up an important phone call, or need suddenly the bathroom. The issue is not this, the real issue often times is that players don't inform their teammates beforehand so they can stay alert and try to cover the afk player until he/she is back. Wouldn't you appreciate it more if another player in the game you play with would say in chat "guys BRB asap sorry!wont be long! (reason for afk here)" instead of said player vanishing for a while? Food for thought.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:20 pm

lel
Attachments
jamil.jpg
jamil.jpg (54.45 KiB) Viewed 801 times
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
legiontdgrrr (Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:24 pm)

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 pm

he ask u something witch you still didnt answer,so i have too denie this
u miss the send because of afk (20 sec or 2 min its doesnt change a thing)its still afk
+calling him idiot is not really help your appeal either
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Appeals”