Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

eld3r
Armored Tree

Unban

Postby eld3r » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: eld3r
Realm/Gateway: entgaming
Why are you banned: for nothing
Why you should be unbanned:
@Amnon are u fucking serious? because i didnt build a lvl what was complete worthless and also we needed leaks, see teal who still couldnt send behemoth at 15.
How u dare to tell me how i have to play my game? i am playing to win, and if i think i have to leak, then i leak a lvl. If u dont know anything about this game then its not my problem, if u dont know how to play then its not my problem either. Stop abuse your mod power. I see each game people leaking on purpose or not. U think something is happening? Really what a joke report this joke i never saw before really.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: Unban

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:41 pm

@eld3r Please read my rationale for the ban, then I would suggest changing your attitude and responding accordingly.

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 pm

@Amnon i have read it of course. How on Earth would it be a ban ever. I wouldnt need to change my attitude when u would not abuse your Admin rights on totally unneccesary reports. What is your Problem against me? How would it even be a warning.
Banning me for game ruining? Where did i ruin my team? I did the difference. I wanted to help my team. Really open your eyes. If you cant read the game, i can explain it to u as well. We needed time, aqua rapes lvl 12, why should i build more? we needed 13 leak where i did built to much, and 14 was a leak as well. Teal couldnt still efford a behemoth, While he was middle. we needed even more time than we had...whats the problem?
Unbelievable move really, getting worse and worse here!

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:18 pm

I can show u 500 games, where i skip to build a lvl, or leak on purpose, without communication. Do i get 10 years of a ban now? Nice Admin really

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Denied. The point is that your attitude indicated that you were refusing to play. The decision to hold subsequent levels further supports the fact that you threw a tantrum - your attitude in this appeal speaks to that sort of behaviour.

The fact that you receive a number of bans could possibly be because of you and your attitude? Food for thought.

Return to “Processed Appeals”