unban appeal (Peter_North)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Peter_North
Basic Tree

unban appeal (Peter_North)

Postby Peter_North » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Your Warcraft III username:
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned:
Why you should be unbanned:

Hi Falenga and Unitil,
My warcraft III username is Peter_North
I'm writing to reappeal my ban. I can't wait to play Dota again. I've missed playing Dota. Six weeks have passed and I promise to be a responsible player now. I won't disappoint. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
Peter_North

just_ice
Resource Storage

Re: unban appeal (Peter_North)

Postby just_ice » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:16 am

Peter_North the BIGGEST flamer on ent gaming! Totally deserved! ENT is a better place without you!

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:37 am

PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:05 pm

As somebody who has posted ban requests on this player before for excessive ruining, I think he did sit out the required amount of time asked. As long as there is no further dodges I think unbanning him would be the right thing to do, as long as he can keep it clean.

Peter_North
Basic Tree

Postby Peter_North » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:33 am

I admit that I've made mistakes in the past. I'm definitely not going to deny that. However, I have waited six weeks as requested by the mods. Just can't wait to play Dota again. I know I'm not a good Dota player but I enjoy playing it. Hope you guys understand my predicament.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:56 am

Strongly against the unbanning of this play just because of not dodging for 6 weeks lmfao. You broke the 1st or 2nd most horrible rule, and you expect community to welcome you back with open arms? Being bad does not equate to SERIAL rule breaking. Refusing to work with team, giving away important information to enemy team (ghosting), item destruction (you can't pretend to be bad when you intentionally set all items on floor and destroy), going afk, are just a few of the rules you break, in addition to your bad game play which inherently ruins the fun for everyone involved, as well as costing time for games to start from players avoiding you. If it were me, it's better you don't come back for 1 year, and i'm sure many feel the same way, they just won't be honest.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141328&p=550356&hilit=peter_north#p550356

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141179&p=547560&hilit=peter_north#p547560

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141317&p=546570&hilit=peter_north#p546570

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140827&p=544782&hilit=peter_north#p544782 (broke almost every rule there is in this game)

Gin_
Armored Tree

Postby Gin_ » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:42 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Strongly against the unbanning of this play just because of not dodging for 6 weeks lmfao. You broke the 1st or 2nd most horrible rule, and you expect community to welcome you back with open arms? Being bad does not equate to SERIAL rule breaking. Refusing to work with team, giving away important information to enemy team (ghosting), item destruction (you can't pretend to be bad when you intentionally set all items on floor and destroy), going afk, are just a few of the rules you break, in addition to your bad game play which inherently ruins the fun for everyone involved, as well as costing time for games to start from players avoiding you. If it were me, it's better you don't come back for 1 year, and i'm sure many feel the same way, they just won't be honest.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141328&p=550356&hilit=peter_north#p550356

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141179&p=547560&hilit=peter_north#p547560

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141317&p=546570&hilit=peter_north#p546570

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140827&p=544782&hilit=peter_north#p544782 (broke almost every rule there is in this game)

Agree with Saint on this one. This Peter North dude is the true king, king of the game ruining. Whatever rules a player can break, he has broken it before which I admire his guts honestly. And I believe he will keep doing it till the end of the world. He is super good at not cooperating, feeding, ghosting and being afk! If you unban him, it will be more shity games going on. I don’t think ppl should build his own joyness upon others’ anger and disappointment. So please just deny his absurd request just for last of our happy land. Thanks!

just_ice
Resource Storage

Postby just_ice » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:17 pm

I am also against the unban of this player and I am pretty sure that whoever has played with Peter_North would be against too! Gin_ said "This Peter North dude is the true king, king of the game ruining" and it is so true. I remember myself thinking that this guy is the biggest flamer I 've ever seen! Not only in Dota but in every game I've played and in my whole life, generally! But as Panopticon informed us here, he and Falenga came to an agreement! So if he followed the rules of the agreement, I guess Falenga has no other choice but to unban him! So there is no need to put pressure on him, by saying we are against this unban! I just think Falenga was too nice with you, Peter_North, here and as I've seen from previous requests, Falenga is always really kind even with rude people and tries to come to an agreement, so props to him! But my personal opinion here is that this agreement was way too good for Peter_North! Because the duration of his ban was a year and is going to be reduced to six weeks if he'll get unbanned now, so the real duration of his ban is going to be a little bit more than 10% of his actual ban duration. This is where I personally disagree. But that's just my personal opinion and admins have the last word!

Peter_North
Basic Tree

Postby Peter_North » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:35 am

I made a mistake. I won't do it again. We've all made mistakes one way or another. I'm apologizing for making those mistakes. I've served my time for 6 weeks. If I make a silly mistake again, you can ban for me for a long time. Thanks a million.

Best,
Peter_North

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm

If you still wish to play create a new appeal.

Processing.

Disclosure:
Do not PM me regarding appeals, as I only had a spir of the moment of wanting to process the current appeals.
I will simply ignore any PMs sent to me on the forum/discord.

Return to “Processed Appeals”