Ivan dota master

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

StaKojKurac
Resource Storage

Ivan dota master

Postby StaKojKurac » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am

[b]Your Warcraft III username: I was smurfer
[b]Realm/Gateway: entconnect
[b]Why are you banned: ban dodging
[b]Why you should be unbanned:
I want to go from start.I start to play on ent before 3 years.I didnt ruin any games , i was example of good member. Than one admin i didnt remember hes name but i think that he played game in my team just before he banned me for mh 100 days with no reason.I dodge ban without making appeal i was new so i didnt know how ent works and...Than when I see some gameruiners like double miders(rude double miders not every single) i just feed with couriers and...Than i was rangebaned.I did dodge rangeban. After that i did see that is not good to ruin games like this and i tryed to control my self.I said to my self ok u play 15 games 1 is ruined its normal ok. Than some guys ruined my games in purpose. Than i make few gameruins in another games when someone force me to do this. I was also dissatisfied when peoples focus only on formal rules. Than some guys report me for ban dodging and admins banned whole country with rangeban. Innocent peoples are banned also its negative for ent(less players).This ban is created for me. I can also dodge ban now i still play. Can we try to make agreement do you have something to told me, what do you think what should i do? This ban is....I think that u know.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Ivan dota master

Postby Unitil » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”