Rain why dont unban me???

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Rain why dont unban me???

Postby Cha0sruler » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:08 pm

Your Warcraft III username: trytoplay
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: dodge(i dont think so iam doding for real)
Why you should be unbanned: i want play
Before 1 year i play private games everyday with smoker saint panda and all other proplayers i never ruined games or rules i really dont understant why iam banned and why iam banned that long time can some1 play with my nickname in other server or what?on ban date is 02.04.2020 i play games at 02.08.2020 something wron with this history pelase unban me in 3 days i go to live poker tournament for 15 days i want play some dota before i go..................................

KingKar
Forest Walker

Re: Rain why dont unban me???

Postby KingKar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:11 am

you got banned for dodging. the mod are not stupid they can see all your accounts and IP.

"cha0suler aka darkknight. dont bother (dodging)" - rain

stop dodging or stfu

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:15 am

aka darkknight??? you say i have acc name like darkknight?

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:17 am

my real acc is cha0sruler but my nickname in wc3connect is trytoplay i really dont understant what u say always with that we know who are u IP and etc etc i dont dodge and i dont have acc name darkknight.....

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:20 am

do you want i join wc3connect with my acc Cha0sruler??I already try with my password here and cant join i dont know why.. i just want play some dota i dont really understant whats going wrong for real and i dont have acc name "darkknight"

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:30 am

my english is not so good and i really dont know what that means "doding"" i see translate and there in my languge means some1 who hide or something likke that i dont think so i do that its wtf for real iam banned like 7 8 days for nothing..........

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:14 am

Ok if u didn't dodge your IP then it must be caught in some rangeban for someone else. You can ask ent staff for whitelist your account, and wait for mod to approve it

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Okey do that i never dodge my IP and i dont know what needs to do iam playing for my laptop last 3 4 years from my home same inet didnt change anything put me in that white list if can....

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:00 pm

You can wait for another moderator to respond and stop posting new topics as it will not process this any faster and I'm not going to respond as we both know who you are i have banned about 40 vpn of yours then you started posting on forum saying your not darkknight.
Right after you make first appeal you dodged again and i banned. Few days later i ban another vpn and then right after that game you make appeal post.Not only that we already see your ip/previous history which is not hard to see who you are, so if your going to stick with your story stop making new post and wait for another mod to respond, I will process all except one of your appeal.

Return to “Processed Appeals”