dum

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dum
Forest Walker

dum

Postby dum » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:26 pm

Your Warcraft III username: dum
Realm/Gateway: all
Why are you banned: multibox
Why you should be unbanned: >>If you type another appeal or do something stupid like you have done in this topic<<
can you help me

dum
Forest Walker

Re: dum

Postby dum » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:50 pm

The Ban is too long

dum
Forest Walker

Postby dum » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:09 am

Your Warcraft III username: dum
Realm/Gateway: all
Why are you banned: because i game ruined a game with an admin, this admin looked on the game that he saw i multiboxed.
Why you should be unbanned: there are some reasons, there i could use but it wouldnt be me if i d use them. it should be myself if i appeal ?
the main reason is i like to multibox beause there are too less players which like my personal game style. i hate to multibox for no reason so do i think. but it isnt allowed. so i try to talk free and open. please help me. i try the best, and i want to change my life, yes it was/is a part of my life that i multibox, and there wouldnt be a ban if there wouldnt be an admin... but what i wanted to say is i am no crime. i can change my life. i hope you can understand it and help me. i think i d do same shit what now is as in future. but i am an human, as such a human i can change my life. i dont >>want to change my life<< is a lie, same thing is in >>i wont multibox<< a question:
IS IT ALLOWED TO LEAVE IF I MULTIBOXED WITHOUT WANTING, I JOINED GAME MY BROTHER FOLLOWED AND I TRY TO KICK HIM, is that a option?
i have too mush questions, i think i d get a ban for testing their phases. please can we change it. i multiboxed to get a ban for a question.

i multiboxed to get a ban for a question.i multiboxed to get a ban for a question.i multiboxed to get a ban for a question. x3
I MULTIBOXED TO GET A BAN FOR A QUESTION.
next year i d do same shit
if you cant help me to solve this question
if there d be a other option then multibox to solve my quetions it d be ok. i hope you see it so too.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Denied.

Dum, go play on official servers or find another community.
You have been banned, and banned, and banned for the same stuff every time.
You don't learn.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”