Rain mh ban request

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CountChocula96
Treant

Rain mh ban request

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Was told to repost this here and reopen the thread in a PM and also in messages.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11905652

He is playing as player "RedChacha." (Or if that' s not him, it's his friend, and should still be banned). He makes new accounts.

Some of these timestamps are not proof alone, but extremely suspicious when seen as a pattern and as a whole. Other time stamps are convincing proof and you have to be blind to not believe it. He never once made a bad choice with a ward or got ganked. In fact, he ganked perfectly every player, even while in fog. He also pings multiple times to players in fog and directs his team to ideal situations. I also am downloading his other games and will be sending more MH evidence from each game. At the end there will probably be 50+ legitimate time stamps from a few games:

2:40 - goes for gold rune top. However, he could just be normally scouting for a rune.

4:45 - appears to be going for bot rune, but then turns back, as if he knows it's gone.

5:50 - Goes for bot rune again. Spec is there in fog. He IMMEDIATELY lifts him up when in vision, and takes rune. He kills spec with bara.

6:15 - He is at mid. Pings top warning them, and writes just: "ss." I am there in fog, in lothars, and have been absent whole game until then. Why would he ping top, but not bot?

7:00 - Pings LC soloing. He comes to engage. He should have no idea who is in area, whether 3 or 2.

8:40 - Comes to top rune.

12:30 - Immediately buys a TP to TP into a fight

13:00 - Immediately, instantly, places Sentry Ward where LC is.

15:20 - Suspiciously pings top to tech, when LC is near him invis in lothars and completely out of vision. Tech dies.

15:50 - For 15 seconds, Stands in middle of 4 enemy players, just waiting alone. Then Pings to Spec, who is alone in fog at about 15:50.

17:14 - Is heading bot to creep-wave. Immediately turns around to go north to meet Rhasta, who is completely in fog. Then turns back again to creep-wave when Rhasta starts running back. (all in fog)

20:40 - Weird moves. He appears to be tracking Rhasta. However, rhasta Tps away. So what does he do? He just sits there waiting for wards. Then, when wards come, he places them exactly where enemy has wards (top rune) and dew-wards. All while not knowing that rhasta is gone and enemy team might be lurking.

21:45 - Pings in fog to where LC is. He should not be able to know where LC is. LC could've gone south, or further east. How does he know spot?

24:30 - Plants sentry ward in weird spot, as if expecting lothars LC.

24:50 - Again plants sentry ward and dewards top rune. This guy in this game has NEVER planted a single ward that didn't either immediately: a) kill a ward, b) kill an enemy player, or c) almost kil an enemy player

25:50 - Immediately starts heading towards lone rhasta in fog.

26:45 - Starts moving perfectly in sync with enemy team leaving in fog. As soon as we leave, he starts heading in. This is all fog and he cannot know it's safe.

27:00 - Suspicious fight. He's hovering in area going back and forth. When LC leaves (who is invis entire time and he doesnt know hes in area) rubick then goes in for full attack.

30:20 - Not him, but Bara apparently pings in fog to an incoming rhasta, then immediately charges.

34:25 - Places ward in unlikely spot to deward. Again. This guy has never placed a ward that didn't do something.

39:30 - Is clearly hunting LC in woods/fog, instantly blinks and levitates him when in range. Has no idea team is missing.

42:50 - Pings to rhasta in fog.

50:00 - He saw sniper, but then pings to spot where he is 5 seconds later. And he instantly sheepsticks him. Befoer that he was suspiciously tracking rhasta in forest.

50:20 - Coordinates perfectly and moves back from LC who is of fog, and blinks out just as LC approaches to duel. All while LC in fog.

52:20 - Notice him waiting to gank AA in invisible fog. Spec ulti interrupts him.

54:20 - Immediately transitions from creep lane to hunt a lone rhasta in fog in his woods

57:50 - 'Sees' LC on minimap, pings to rosh. Him and PL start heading to Rosh. However, when LC doesnt go rosh (in fog), he turns around. But LC ALSO turns around, while PL is STILL heading to Rosh. Almost instantly as soon as lc appears on map, he blinks and starts running to rosh again but can't catch.

61:00 - suspiciouly begins pinging to rosh as signal for PL to go. However, LC is in area in fog/lothars. He incidentally 'catches' him in a fight at around 62:15

About 64:30 - Pings to AA in fog (tower). Also comes to edge to perfectly intersect LC and reveal him in lothars.
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Rain mh ban request

Postby Rain- » Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 pm

This player is not myself but i also watched full replay . Tell me where there was a proof of mh? Each of your timestamp sentinel/rubick who warded all game had vision/idea of whats happening . Things like going bot rune for rune and turns - if he knows theres no rune he wouldnt even be going in first place so dont make useless comment like that or user casted item in one seconds? Use hotkey

Countcholupa was banned after this game for votekick,save/pause during fights and after the game user is quite angry and posts this.
There is a difference between below average player(you) and players that are good at game. Any good player can make guess and understand who is missing and what is happening. Watch redchacha’s first replay on his first game and find more evidence pls which is best way to find maphack evidence as in this game there is not a single significant mh evidence.

I will leave this post here so people can watch replay and learn as it was solid rubick play. Also i will not process this and fellow mod will take care of this since i know the player. Other than more “solid” proof do not add additional notes as it will be deleted. Mods do not have to review this as we do not take ban request "request" ,however ill let the other mod decide whether or not he decide to watch replay etc

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 pm

Rain- wrote:This player is not myself but i also watched full replay . Tell me where there was a proof of mh? Each of your timestamp sentinel/rubick who warded all game had vision/idea of whats happening . Things like going bot rune for rune and turns - if he knows theres no rune he wouldnt even be going in first place so dont make useless comment like that or user casted item in one seconds? Use hotkey

Countcholupa was banned after this game for votekick,save/pause during fights and after the game user is quite angry and posts this.
There is a difference between below average player(you) and players that are good at game. Any good player can make guess and understand who is missing and what is happening. Watch redchacha’s first replay on his first game and find more evidence pls which is best way to find maphack evidence as in this game there is not a single significant mh evidence.

I will leave this post here so people can watch replay and learn as it was solid rubick play. Also i will not process this and fellow mod will take care of this since i know the player. Other than more “solid” proof do not add additional notes as it will be deleted. Mods do not have to review this as we do not take ban request "request" ,however ill let the other mod decide whether or not he decide to watch replay etc

- i post 10+ time stamps with proof/evidence

- you ask "where is timestamp?"

This shitstain clearly maphacks. If it's not you, he still MHs and is helping you, and he should be permabanned from game. You don't respond to a single one of the time stamps, lmao.

If someone buys wards, and then ganks someone who is not in vision of wards, that does not mean they don't MH because they bought wards.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Tue May 26, 2020 9:00 pm

For fun i decided to watch whole game and it was enjoyable to watch how angry someone can get that they lie/misread all the info.
I've corrected put down all the facts below so you can rewatch it. On several occasion which i listed all below you say rubick did something that is suspicious when it was his teammate that did it, and you claim it was rubick's doing and lie, not only that you dont check for sentinel ward on several time where they had ward you claim its fog [They had vision prior because of ward and user says no vision because they ran out of ward s pot for 2-5 seconds? ] Not only that you included 0 incident where rubick check ward/sentry and doesnt find it/checks roshan to see if lc is roshing doesnt find it/ rubick dying by daggering in to 2 or more of scourage team alone. I've listed all those below along with some fun chat.

Note to yourself : Please calm down its just a game
Spoiler!
(09:30 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: dumb asshole
(09:38 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts !votekick burn
(09:46 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: FUCK U
09:54 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: kick him
(09:55 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: kick him
(09:57 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: kick this feeder
(10:00 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: moron
(10:46 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: STOP.FUCKING.FEEDING
(16:07 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: are you retarded?
(17:17 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: how the fuck u 1200 elo
(25:51 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: fuck this team
(32:37 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: asshole team
(33:51 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: this team doesnt push
(33:53 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: lets me die 1v5 to a phoenix
(34:18 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: might leave
(34:20 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: to punish team
(35:15 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: hate this team
(35:34 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: PUSH U MORONS
(35:36 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: UL
(35:57 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: push u fucking ret ards
(37:36 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: fucking team
(38:53 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: might leave
38:54 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: top unish team
(38:56 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: or go afk
(39:01 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: gem lost bc of u retards
(39:14 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: bc retards wont push
40:02 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: piece of shit
40:05 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: STOP WARDING RETARD
(40:12 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: fuck u are a moron
(40:14 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: grade a moron
(41:09 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: i wont defend
(43:11 / All) Dunkin.Donuts: io have shit team
44:12 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: its gg moron
(44:15 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: u couldve ended 20 mins ago
(44:16 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: now u lose
(45:58 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: have a retarded brown
(49:39 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: MORON
(56:47 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: want ur small screen blacked out asshole
(56:52 / All) Dunkin.Donuts: [Calm] has refilled [Dunkin.Donuts]'s cookie jar. [Dunkin.Donuts] now has three cookies (try !eat)!
(56:52 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: wanr ur small screen blacked out asshole
(61:51 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: rhasta u are so stupid
(62:00 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: why the FUCK would u do that
(62:12 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: like an idiot
(63:27 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: gg retard
(63:30 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: fucking moron team
(65:37 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: hate my team
(67:03 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: U ARE
(67:04 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: A MORON
(70:42 / Allied) Dunkin.Donuts: u a fucking retard
(70:59 / All) Dunkin.Donuts: HAD RETARD TEAM

User's statement from above incase he edit original post

Code: Select all

2:40 - goes for gold rune top. However, he could just be normally scouting for a rune.

4:45 - appears to be going for bot rune, but then turns back, as if he knows it's gone.

5:50 - Goes for bot rune again. Spec is there in fog. He IMMEDIATELY lifts him up when in vision, and takes rune. He kills spec with bara.

6:15 - He is at mid. Pings top warning them, and writes just: "ss." I am there in fog, in lothars, and have been absent whole game until then. Why would he ping top, but not bot?

7:00 - Pings LC soloing. He comes to engage. He should have no idea who is in area, whether 3 or 2.

8:40 - Comes to top rune.

12:30 - Immediately buys a TP to TP into a fight

13:00 - Immediately, instantly, places Sentry Ward where LC is.

15:20 - Suspiciously pings top to tech, when LC is near him invis in lothars and completely out of vision. Tech dies.

15:50 - For 15 seconds, Stands in middle of 4 enemy players, just waiting alone. Then Pings to Spec, who is alone in fog at about 15:50.

17:14 - Is heading bot to creep-wave. Immediately turns around to go north to meet Rhasta, who is completely in fog. Then turns back again to creep-wave when Rhasta starts running back. (all in fog)

20:40 - Weird moves. He appears to be tracking Rhasta. However, rhasta Tps away. So what does he do? He just sits there waiting for wards. Then, when wards come, he places them exactly where enemy has wards (top rune) and dew-wards. All while not knowing that rhasta is gone and enemy team might be lurking.

21:45 - Pings in fog to where LC is. He should not be able to know where LC is. LC could've gone south, or further east. How does he know spot?

24:30 - Plants sentry ward in weird spot, as if expecting lothars LC.

24:50 - Again plants sentry ward and dewards top rune. This guy in this game has NEVER planted a single ward that didn't either immediately: a) kill a ward, b) kill an enemy player, or c) almost kil an enemy player

25:50 - Immediately starts heading towards lone rhasta in fog.

26:45 - Starts moving perfectly in sync with enemy team leaving in fog. As soon as we leave, he starts heading in. This is all fog and he cannot know it's safe.

27:00 - Suspicious fight. He's hovering in area going back and forth. When LC leaves (who is invis entire time and he doesnt know hes in area) rubick then goes in for full attack.

30:20 - Not him, but Bara apparently pings in fog to an incoming rhasta, then immediately charges.

34:25 - Places ward in unlikely spot to deward. Again. This guy has never placed a ward that didn't do something.

39:30 - Is clearly hunting LC in woods/fog, instantly blinks and levitates him when in range. Has no idea team is missing.

42:50 - Pings to rhasta in fog.

50:00 - He saw sniper, but then pings to spot where he is 5 seconds later. And he instantly sheepsticks him. Befoer that he was suspiciously tracking rhasta in forest.

50:20 - Coordinates perfectly and moves back from LC who is of fog, and blinks out just as LC approaches to duel. All while LC in fog.

52:20 - Notice him waiting to gank AA in invisible fog. Spec ulti interrupts him.

54:20 - Immediately transitions from creep lane to hunt a lone rhasta in fog in his woods

57:50 - 'Sees' LC on minimap, pings to rosh. Him and PL start heading to Rosh. However, when LC doesnt go rosh (in fog), he turns around. But LC ALSO turns around, while PL is STILL heading to Rosh. Almost instantly as soon as lc appears on map, he blinks and starts running to rosh again but can't catch.

61:00 - suspiciouly begins pinging to rosh as signal for PL to go. However, LC is in area in fog/lothars. He incidentally 'catches' him in a fight at around 62:15

About 64:30 - Pings to AA in fog (tower). Also comes to edge to perfectly intersect LC and reveal him in lothars.

[/code]

2:40 - User went to rune almost every 2 minute this is nothing every mid player goes rune

4:45 - Headed bot to help bara kill rhasta and when rhasta was low bara killed thats when he turned agian you didnt watch the action

5:50 -User went to rune again nothing special he has BOTTLE so he obviously goes to rune at 2 min mark, lift him immediately? Spec daggers him even before rubick lifts and you call this maphack this wasnt even fast reaction and reaction even if it was faster is not a maphack

6:15 -Because rubick just came from bot rune/lane so sniper obviously cant be bot? Again does not watch map + top players on sentinel side was low hp so it was obvious that if gank was to happen sniper woulda went top instead of bot where he was already at. Again op cant read the game

7:00 - -Nowhere in game he claim lc is solo, his team Bara was already heading top BEFORE RUBICK PING and you were in middle of lane farming its obvious if bara is heading top him and bara can kill a LC.

8:40 - -comes to top rune where no one was there and he checked for bottle rune why is this even here again useless comment, he simply went to rune to grab but it wasnt there its not like anyone died there so why is this comment here?

10:40 Rubick dies to legion duel when legion first had lothar if he maphacks he should have backed instead of staying and dying to lc why did u not include things like this ?

12:30 - - All game rubick had tp, all game he carried 1 tp whenever there is room on his inven this is basic of dota learn it cant belive carrying tp is maphack.

13:00 - -This Sentry was placed by bara not rubick and it was obvious you were there, You must be quite angry that you dont even check who put sentry and claim it was rubick's doing.

15:20 - -Everyone saw you with ward you walked in to ward are you sure you watched replay even bara pinged? Your teammte walked toward techi from ward spot and everyone can see it clearly posting random stuff now.

15:50 - -They had a ward there? Please tell me you know what ward is where people can see who is in jungle, and along with bara he waited for someone to get in vision and aa came to ward vision again useless info.

17:14 - -They had a ward on bot river how is this fog, rhasta walked to ward vision spot and rubick when he had vision turned and just went off, where is this fog coming from? they had ward

20:40 - -Rubick always carried gem/sentry for lc , and for ward spot Techi said ward and pinged not rubick techi said ward so he went and dewarded why are you lying about info like this? It was techi who said ward before rubick went to deward

21:45 -? - He was killing the neutrals on his side and you walked to him and removed lothar, you walked to him not the otherway around him how is this maphack he pinged on the spot where you walked to him and he lifted you this is not a fog. Again you walked to him not the other way around and he simply ping on spot where you walked to him

23:30 - Rubick dies to lc who came from lothar from back , if he maphacks he woulda avoided this why are you not adding this kind of info?

24:30 - Of course he would expect lc, as you just revived at the time and u came striaght at the low hp phoenix its like expecting bara if someone is low you assume bara would charge them and you made it most obvious by coming straight after reviving.

24:50 - -At 21:40 rubick put sentry on bot rune but there was nothing there but obviously you missed this. The reason why he put sentry there is because at 22:40 rubick's sentry was removed by someone at that specific location so obviously there has to be sentry/ward again you missed the obvious.

25:50 - -rhasta dewarded his sentry again and rubick went to grab rune again you make going to rune a maphack timestamp vs bottle user and he saw someone removing his sentry so he headed there.

26:40 - rubick checks for wards on secret shop incase enemies warded, nothing there why did u not include this?

26:45 - -they had techies mine ahead so it was obvious that he felt safe if enemies came to rubick he can just lift to mines

27:00 - -Suspicious when pl lead the fight? How is it suspicious when sniper was in middle alone and pl started the fight and you say rubick is maphacking because pl started the fight?

28:00 - rubick checks roshan incase legion went to rosh, but he wasnt there again you dont include things like this

30:20 - -if its not him why include this? Also it was warded why is it that you say its fog when they clearly had ward placed by rubick?

34:25 -He put sentry on spot where rhasta warded, and his team also mention ward are you having hard time reading the team chat? Not only that rubick also had ward to give vision+ techi mined in the area so they have huge vision

38:55 - rubick blinks on to scourage ward spot to remove nothing there then he uses his bird to check all possible ward spots on river which was not warded but you did not include

39:30 - It was phoenix that went to jungle then saw you, after rhasta had vision from phoenix then he blinked, why do say rubick blinks but not mention phoneix went to jungle and warded so they had vision of you? Even bara was right there and charged you instantly

42:50 - -Did you really watch replay instead of getting angry you make up lies? it was bara not rubick who first pinged at rhasta and he was clearly in vision for long time and bara started the charge

44:40 - Rubick gets netted by rhasta coming from behind of mid tower, if he saw him coming he could have daggered out but you did not include this

48:00 - Rubick chases AA but does not know sniper is there and he dies, if he knew sniper is there he would not daggered on to the spot, and his bird also dies trying to pick up rune when sniper is waiting there not included

49:45 - Rubick checks for possible ward on river with bird , again is not there but not included in op's post

50:00 - All sentinel can see where sniper could have headed from vision of mine its obvious sniper is in jungle to netural, and before this he was in vision from mine spot so it was obvious to check location of where sniper is at. Again his whole team was headed top for hunt

50:20 -How does he coordinate perfectly when he got hexed by rhasta coming from fog at 50:14? Rhasta came from fog and hexed rubick if he saw him he could have daggered out or force himself much before, and you claim its perfect position? After he was hexed and red hp, he daggered out so he avoid spec and rhasta's ulit ward there was only one way to avoid spec and rhasta's ward which was in vision. After that rubick sees you chasing him and avoid fog area where he can be instant dueled this is logic of game no one would walk to lc in fog area when they know hes chasing him.

52:20 --Waiting to gank AA? His whole team was there pushing bot tower how is this waiting when his whole team was pushing tower?

54:20 -He asks pl to go roshan before this and rhasta came and started hitting on ward of rubick, and then he got ambushed by LC and died not even sure how this is positive ofr maphack when he dies.If he maphacks he would not even have started fight when he knows lc is behind him

57:50 - -LC walked toward roshan where its warded and sentinel had full vision then walked out without invis and they had vision when rubick saw lc walk out of roshan then he stopped chasing if he maphacks he would have came with pl to kill you instead, please just think for a bit if he knows your there why would he let pl go alone and die when 2 of them can kill you easily?

59:00 - Rubick goes to AA to use rhasta ulti, but does not know sniper is behind he dies instantly. If he knew sniper is there why would he have chased him alone? Again not included

61:00 - - Rubick pings to roshan soon as mid tower was gone this was before you were even alive [20+seconds], then ask one to defend bot and pl goes to roshan rubick buy ward to protect it and placed it. If he knew 2 of you were coming he would not have daggered like that and would have asked for team to join the roshan

About 64:30 -Rubick waits on side to jump on whoever that comes to defend tower since obviously someone would come to defend thier tower? Not only that he did not notice the ward on the location where he stood and didnt even deward, if he knew ward was there he would have checked/dewarded before anything else did you notice this?

Again idc if other mod reviews/does not but they are not required to as we dont process ban request other than volunteer work so if nothing happens in a week i will move it, however u can pm a mod if you really think after rewatching is still mh but i suggest any mod/players to watch this replay as its a fun one and have a good laugh

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:44 pm

^ Above guy is flat out lying. Let me give you an example of his "objective" responses to the timestamps:

"30:20 - -if its not him why include this? Also it was warded why is it that you say its fog when they clearly had ward placed by rubick?"

Yes, a ward was there... The point is that VISION WASNT THERE, GOOK! Just because a ward is there doesn't mean ANYTHING.

His argument is literally, 'wards were there, so it doesn't matter if no vision was there and players were pinged to in fog and who were never in any vision.'

I am sad that these are the people ENT is running as 'mods.' Literal maphackers who fabricate evidence and also post lies.

Inb4 this post about proof of mh is censored/deleted. And people wonder why ENT died.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue May 26, 2020 11:44 pm

Locking as no further comment is needed.

If another staff member wants to review a game, fine, however, ENT Gaming has stopped moderating in general.
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
CountChocula96 (Wed May 27, 2020 1:05 am)

Return to “Processed Appeals”