Hey its Jen<3 ive been ban... this is going to be a apology and story of my feelings

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Hey its Jen<3 ive been ban... this is going to be a apology and story of my feelings

Postby DitchPig » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 am

Your Warcraft III username: Rage Mage
Realm/Gateway: US east
Why are you banned: honestly, for being something that im usaually not
Why you should be unbanned: ok.... here it goes. growing up something was very clear. i wasnt like the other kids. i didnt have as nice clothes as the kids around me, nor did i have the high end pencils or fancy notebooks or binders. lets just say i didnt have a certain Wh--e Priv life style.... but yah w e. anyway playing dota in 2020 for someone like me in a game thats now dominated by white males is actually somewhat of a wake up call for me into the real life challenges this world is facing. look i understand i did go out of control a alot in the game and i will keep in mind that throwing is illegal in dota and to be honest might actually qualify as a cyber crime. ( its not like it stopped a certain type of people from "throwing" my people in chains.... but i digress.. i understand and will not be engaging in such delingquent behaviour again. look i know what ur thinking. "oh look a trans person of color is trying to get herself out a this mess by using her race". sadly thats not the case. im just trying my best to asjust to this new world of colonization and its just a bit much. please reconsider this ban as u know i am sorry and i think u know i was throwing because i never thought bans were still possible.... i dont know why i was selected to be ban out of all the current throwers.... *Cough, Trans-hater, Cough*.. ok that was maybe to far... but yah. now that i know theres a nazi ..... i mean ent admin keeping a close watch on me ill be sure to play my best... i hope u start banning assqueens more frequently because ent is becomming a cesspool of newb trash.

Love Jen xoxo

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Re: Hey its Jen<3 ive been ban... this is going to be a apology and story of my feelings

Postby halo_mauler » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 pm

You also need to quit spamming.

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Re: Hey its Jen<3 ive been ban... this is going to be a apology and story of my feelings

Postby DitchPig » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 pm

you drive a hard bargain. but alright i suppose. no one ever said growing in a white washed world would be easy... i think if u unban me, u will be pleased with my future performances in the ongoing theater which most can identify as dota. please reconsider this ban as i will reconsider my ways. give me a chance and unban. Yvan eht nioj

Love jen xoxo

ChooChoo
Resource Storage

Postby ChooChoo » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 am

DitchPig wrote:Yvan eht nioj

Why?

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm

halo_mauler wrote:You also need to quit spamming.

hello ive agreed to your rules and have promised not to ruin. i only ruined cause i thought there was no more bans. now i know there is still ban. you dam well know im usually not a thrower and im better than the newbs on here in dota. can i please have reduces sentence or do i really have to wait till the 7th.

Love Jen xoxo

CatDog00000001
Resource Storage

Postby CatDog00000001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:29 am

hello ive agreed to your rules and have promised not to ruin. i only ruined cause i thought there was no more bans. now i know there is still ban. you dam well know im usually not a thrower and im better than the newbs on here in dota. can i please have reduces sentence or do i really have to wait till the 7th.

Your fool to think you can game ruin repeatedly and get away . Serve your ban to lern your lesson.
the mod is not blind

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:59 am

CatDog00000001 wrote:

Your fool to think you can game ruin repeatedly and get away . Serve your ban to lern your lesson.
the mod is not blind

kkkkkk hheeeyyy thhheere its jen<3..... first of all. who the f**k do u think u are talking to your superiors like that. Second of all i bet u have white skin... third u need to lay off the twinkies you retarded mouth breather. and fourth shut ur mouth before u even think about talking again. So ok now where were we... o yah ... EaT SH!T you braindead gypsy. this convo is between me and admin only so i advise you to gtfo and not look back or else...

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:52 pm

I get really tired of the reverse race/gender game you play not to mention the game ruining and admin impersonation. Next time I have to deal with you its 30 days no appeals. approved

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:13 pm

halo_mauler wrote:I get really tired of the reverse race/gender game you play not to mention the game ruining and admin impersonation. Next time I have to deal with you its 30 days no appeals. approved

thank u sir. i wont let you down

Return to “Processed Appeals”