Hey its Jen<3.... halo mauler r you for real.... this is gonna be a real talk and w e else...

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Hey its Jen<3.... halo mauler r you for real.... this is gonna be a real talk and w e else...

Postby DitchPig » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Your Warcraft III username: you know it
Realm/Gateway: you know it
Why are you banned: you know it
Why you should be unbanned: hmmmmmmmm.. halo. for real? for fucking real?... ok yes youve warned me not to say im admin but how fucking harmless is that for real. lets get real here this game is 20 y o everyone knows im not a fucking admin. they demonstrate they know im not a admin to the point where they actually report me for saying i am? everyone still playing this game knows im not admin and you dam well know it. why the fudge am i the only one getting bans. people throw constantly and i get a ban for saying something litterally everyone knows is not true. what kind of gypsy circus are we running here. ffs plz stop banning people due to high blood pressure issues. i know its hard to get exercise with the gyms shut down. i dont take my obese rage out on you please dont on me. u bloody well know and so does everyone esle know im not admin. it just takes someone a glimpse of a website to figure it out. we both know and as well as everyone in dota its retard banter. is there a admin now? i guess your doing bans again... then can i report actual throwers and get them ban or will u just dismiss them if i report. i get 10 days for saying something retarded when apparently ent stopped banning people, while people who pick lanaya 5 games in a row or legit item sellers or whole game afkers get no ban at all. u warned me not to throw and i have not.but these are just words, they only have as much meaning as you let them have. stop letting my words get to you becuase they arent meant to.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Hey its Jen<3.... halo mauler r you for real.... this is gonna be a real talk and w e else...

Postby Unitil » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Denied, overbloated "It's not my fault" excuse for why you should be unbanned. Not to mention you failed to fill out the appeal properly and these things can get denied outright for not having the proper info.

You're lucky he didn't ban you for 30 days like he promised
DitchPig wrote:
halo_mauler wrote:I get really tired of the reverse race/gender game you play not to mention the game ruining and admin impersonation. Next time I have to deal with you its 30 days no appeals. approved

thank u sir. i wont let you down

Denied, learn to follow rules, and stop impersonating being an admin.

Processing.

User for reference: kingkunt#entconnect
Topic for reference: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=144334

Return to “Processed Appeals”