Jen <3. attempt 2. for all the marbles. the final dance. (FOR HALO MAULER ONLY PLEASE)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Jen <3. attempt 2. for all the marbles. the final dance. (FOR HALO MAULER ONLY PLEASE)

Postby DitchPig » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:07 am

Your Warcraft III username: KingKunt
Realm/Gateway: us east
Why are you banned: pretending to be something im not, but something i should be. (just saying)
Why you should be unbanned:
im laying it all down now, im not a thrower, u dam well know it. im a champion of this game. people fear me. what im saying is this, heres the offer you cant refuse. reduce my ban in half and i will abide to this contract. : - in the occasion that i break the rules forth of august 21 2020. i shall be permanently ban from this sever, from this realm, or from this life -: . yes a final ban commited to show im willing to follow the rules perfectly. im sure ur well aware of all the goblins and assholes alike that banned me to begin with, they will be reading this message drooling at the mouth ready to catch me slipping up. to them i say, "do your worst, try your best, cause in the end, ill pass the test". -Jen . but ya. you know i only pretended to be a admin to bring the morale up in the games. not my fault some shit rats get mad cause i beat them and then pick certain things to ban me for. but w e. anywho. my offer sits. i will be the star player u want me to be if u split the ban. and the consequences will be dire for me if i break this contract.

in the name of this contract
Jen is now bind to the rule of dota law and is now placed on final warning
sign here ____JEN_____

completed awaiting approval.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Jen <3. attempt 2. for all the marbles. the final dance. (FOR HALO MAULER ONLY PLEASE)

Postby Unitil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:28 am

Denied, grow up.

Return to “Processed Appeals”