lowlife called 2podman fixing team-shuffle's at lobby somehow

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Mr_Fagg0t
Resource Storage

lowlife called 2podman fixing team-shuffle's at lobby somehow

Postby Mr_Fagg0t » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:02 am

Your Warcraft III username: Mr.Faggot
Realm/Gateway: dont know
Why are you banned: because 2podman find a way to fix team-shuffles at the lobby. he never be the same team with me in 5-6 months we play, i tried like million times. quit and re-join before game starts.. we never be on the same team.. (i am confessing, i was trying to ruin one of his games, thats how it all started. my plan was to team up with him then ruin his game. but in this 4-5 months we never be on the same team. even tho i quit and rejoin like million times. i start thinking he is fixin team shuffles or find a way to duck people he dont want..also he is the noob hero picker.. always geo or huskar)
Why you should be unbanned: because he should be banned.. not me..if you look at the games we play in whole year you see we always on different teams..this guy just find a way to duck low elo people.. pick noob heros then get undeserved wins

plzbanruiners
Forest Walker

Re: lowlife called 2podman fixing team-shuffle's at lobby somehow

Postby plzbanruiners » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:42 pm

wow man you're the lowlife trying to ruin games in 2021

Here's some advice for you my guy I'm not this 2pod player but If you're losing to the guy he's probably better than you. Losing to better players is ok. You're free to pick "cheap" or "ez" or "broken" heroes as-well, its all pick after all. You learn more from losing than winning, but you don't learn at all if you're not prepared to lose. There's this very stupid trend nowadays that people cant handle losing so they pick pl and crash or just straight up feed/ruin. If you can't lose in a video game without breaking down then I don't know how the hell you cope in real life.

Mr_Fagg0t
Resource Storage

Postby Mr_Fagg0t » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Thanks for the reply and advices bro.. losing is ok in competitive sports or e-sports and i am very familiar to that since i played bball and soccer all my life..my point is he found some kind of a glitch i guess..because i've been playing with him for 6 months to a year.. i dont like him since the beggining .. i waited all this time to ruin his game(yes i confess..he is a geo/huskar picked and i was about to ruin his little game).. in this 6 months to 1 year period we never be on the same team..and we played +100 games with this dude?'?'?!?!!? wtf..isn't it weird??? after some time i quit before that count from 5 sec.. and rejoin like 50 times..we never be on the same team..you can look at our record i am not lying..losing is one thing, fixing game is totally another thing.. also yes he is very low person picking geo/huskar but my point was totally different

BlisteR
ENT Staff

Postby BlisteR » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:04 pm

Processed.

Return to “Processed Appeals”