Reported for "Solo Play" when clearly carrying the game

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BitZapple
Basic Tree

Reported for "Solo Play" when clearly carrying the game

Postby BitZapple » Tue May 17, 2022 8:26 pm

Your Warcraft III username: BitZapple
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Supposed Solo Play
Why you should be unbanned:
Date: 17/05/2022, 04:39
Game: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #38

So I remember playing with these two guys heinzpepper and pocox3.
Early on I made a joke in (all) chat, immediately heinzpepper turned toxic towards me and I had to mute him.
Over the course of the game pocox3 randomly, out of nowhere, starts insulting me as a loser and won`t stop.
So I had to mute him again.
During the entire game they were doing significantly worse than me and I was often the only player holding.
I can`t remember solo playing on purpose as I always try to send and upgrade in sync with other players.
The thing is, when both your teammates are significantly less skilled than you, which was clearly reflected in the gameplay outcome, and they are also being toxic, I don`t see why I should have to endure it and not ignore them.
Later into the game, orange kept leaking and also trying to kick me when I was the only player holding in the team.

This is a very tipical issue for ENTNet in my opinion.
People disagreeing over really nitpicky things, starting to gang up on a person and reporting them for things that aren`t even true at all, and the moderator will just blindly approve a ban.
And then unban never happening because noone is actually reviewing things.

I encounter people all the time who act in toxic ways completely unprovoked and when I actually make use of the game`s internal ignore function, because I want to play the game without being harrassed, and I`m an experienced player who doesn`t pull stupid crap ingame, they resort to pinging the map and making stuff up and reporting, EVEN IF YOU ARE CLEARLY THE ONLY PLAYER IN THE GAME WHO ACTUALLY HAS A PROPER PUSH, IS PLAYING SENSIBLY, UPPING KING, SENDING COORDINATED ETC AND ALSO IS HOLDING ENEMY UNITS FROM REACHING THE KING.

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: Reported for "Solo Play" when clearly carrying the game

Postby mattybatty » Tue May 17, 2022 9:39 pm

i do review these and i did give you a reduced ban because of the others on your team. but you were solo playing and you only have like 12 hrs left anyway so denied thank you. please try to play as part of a team in the future.

Return to “Processed Appeals”