Allies ban issues

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

New_SuN_Rises
Resource Storage

Allies ban issues

Postby New_SuN_Rises » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:23 pm

I have issue of allies different people shows same ip its also happen in old times when i played Horde vs alliance in BK Bot i was admin there i know proper how it shows allies in your account. now i just want to say someone name like rangeban its name i think which banned account that is why my user name Eradication not enter in game. i not even know he really ban hell halt game or something but i am new here just playing atm TD nothing else games.

New_SuN_Rises
Resource Storage

Re: Allies ban issues

Postby New_SuN_Rises » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Yes i completed my little bit research and i find he banned in dota games. its true in old times i also played dota but at the moment i not playing dota and he is also from pakistan that is why he same allies like me. so if possible just ban account total ip or something than it will be helpful.one more thing to say i am dota player but newbie not good player and i saw his stats its not like newbie atleast good or average so please if possible do it....

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:34 am

From what I can gather, you are saying people with the same country flag are using the same IP Address?
Also, you have failed to give us any indication as to who you are accusing.

If I misinterpreted your post, please clarify.

Also if you are doing a ban request, please follow the following format or this request will be denied.

Code: Select all

[b]Replay Link[/b]:
[b]Game Name[/b]:
[b]Your Warcraft III Username[/b]:
[b]Violator's Warcraft III Username[/b]:
[b]Violated Rule(s)[/b]:
[b]Time of Violation (in-game or replay)[/b]:
[b]Any further thoughts[/b]:

@New_SuN_Rises

New_SuN_Rises
Resource Storage

Postby New_SuN_Rises » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:00 pm

I am newly here and sorry to say that forum is not clear so much hard to find things here as i know admin can help with moving post in right place please do it if you can and other thing for my explanation i not playing dota games just hell halt games as you can see my user name and other hand i dont think he playing hellhalt td am i right?
MY user name is Eradication atm which account i use to play and you can see clearly history all matches just hellhalt td and even i play Dota it is really easy judge he is not same with his game playstyle i also played alot of moba game that is why i know this.
When i try to enter in game i see name rangeban and banned by astro admin for ban dodging like that. is it possible you ban by name not by ip otherwise you ban almost all pk players or we have to use vpn for dodging but i dont like to use vpn bcz its not show my country its really help ful if solve.
may be Admin @mattybatty help me he know i am really noob player just start that game and not know how to play these new maps.
if you can solve very helpful otherwise no worry i also very rare to come here for play.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:11 pm

Problem is fixed. User was caught in a rangeban with another player that was recently banned.

@unitil
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”