Really? can u watch replay @astros

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Really? can u watch replay @astros

Postby DitchPig » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:32 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Drowdanger
Realm/Gateway: ent
Why are you banned: no idea
Why you should be unbanned: did not ruin only afked durring the very end

i afked at the very end when there was no hope.

"napolyon only afk'd at the end for two minutes. Honestly, the game was already over by then. The result wouldn't have mattered with/without him afking" - astros

- same senerio but i get banned?
- 3 14 dagon kalipso elazor?
- techies refuses to mine becuase i died with a gem i got from the opposing team..
- panda (piss angel) afk all beggining of game.

didnt u ban me something as little as not tping u when i was elazor but u let dagon feeder kalipso fly?

i tried durrinig that game if u actually watched replay u would see. they kalipso randomed hero and inferno picked techies (which he cant play) in hopes i could carry those 2 uncarrable newbs.... really? so next time im on ur team i get to pick techhies and elazor and go solo into their woods just to feed as long as i dont go over 3 14, which i wouldnt do but really astros?

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: Really? can u watch replay @astros

Postby Chrisangel77 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:32 am

the game was not over !! they had not gone in our base when you went afk , after i timestamp you started moving, if i didn't you would not move at all! take the ban and learn from it

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:02 am

K/D/A

Scourge - winner

5/4/9 - slark

4/5/15 - centaur

15/1/11 - specter

7/6/5 - Legion commander

14/2/11 - akasha

Sentinel - loser

4/8/2 - ember spirit (piss angel) clearly retarded afking all beggining of game expecting too win)

4/10/6 - neurubian assassin - Hellbound (only one actually playing)

4/15/6 - elazor (kalipso (throwng tantrums all game went dagon lvl 2-3 feeding solo)

3/6/3 - drow ranger (Me)

3/7/2 - techies (inferno) refusing to mine base

if astros still thinks this game was winnable when i afked at very end then ill accept ban but clearly he did not watch the game.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:18 am

If your team didn't !ff, they clearly still want to play. You don't get to decide if the game is over and then use that as an excuse to sit at the fountain complaining. The rule is there to prevent people from going afk just because they think the game is over and as shown often, many times the losing team can end up winning. If everyone was allowed to afk because they think the game is over, every game would have afk'ers. Again, if your team didn't want to play, they just need 4/5 players to !ff.

I didn't ban napolyon because he was actually afk. You were at the fountain (not afk), simply refusing to play. There's a big difference there.

I actually did watch the game. Not that it mattered, anyway. The only time you can sit at the base is if the majority of your team is in the fountain and not defending. If 4/5 of your teammates are defending and you aren't, you are going to get banned. There is nothing controversial about that.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Chrisangel77 (Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:39 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:15 am

well astros Clearly u have a piss angel fetish or something for you to ban me and not anyone else.

obviously u dont know napolyn afks every single game he plays hence why he 500 elo, can i just make up a excuse and say im cooking sorry and not expect ban?

your going to tell me kalipso wasnt flamming/"complaining" all game.
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: u fucking TRASH
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: nerub
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: make ME Die and happy now ?
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: !ff
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: suck my dick
DrowDanger: we lose
DrowDanger: dont have heros
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: shre
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: cuz u
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: SUX
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: LAL
DrowDanger: lol
hellbound: u carry us chill
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: 4 TOO
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: TP
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: TOP
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: 4
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: nice FAILL
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: STUN
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: LALALAL
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: NERUB
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: LAALALALALAL
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: Mega lauht
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: xD
KaLiPsO-MaNgO: dEAD
he goes on like this all game read more plz

i was playing even when i said afk at the end, i said ill defend base only because if we didnt turtle we would die, not to mention piss angle went afk in game at end to make the ban request...

(15:47 / Allied) DrowDanger: pink afk (repeatedly afk four minutes longer than i was)

(techies refusing to mine our raxes legit throwing over someone losing gem)
Infero: useless tard traxex
DrowDanger: techies not mining base
Infero: well when u have idiot who cant bring a fucking gem in base well u deserve to lose

but somehow i get a ban? ...

I have a list of all your accounts and the bans associated with each account. This isn't your first time doing this. Whether or not you get banned will depend on your history. If you're someone who plays often, doesn't break the rules, had a bad game and did something you shouldn't have done, I have no issue unbanning that individual. You're not new here and have a history. Maybe be aware of that next time.

I don't see Napolyon being reported by you. I don't see you reporting anyone, actually. So don't blame me if you don't report them.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:33 pm

I have a list of all your accounts and the bans associated with each account. This isn't your first time doing this. Whether or not you get banned will depend on your history. If you're someone who plays often, doesn't break the rules, had a bad game and did something you shouldn't have done, I have no issue unbanning that individual. You're not new here and have a history. Maybe be aware of that next time.

I don't see Napolyon being reported by you. I don't see you reporting anyone, actually. So don't blame me if you don't report them.

And FYI, don't make it seem like I have a grudge against you. You've been banned by almost every moderator on here.

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:27 pm

well astros i wouldnt be asking for unban if i legit threw game. i litterally tried and was banned anyway cause piss angel was mad that i said poison was better than him but w e, maybe picking elazor and going dagon solo feeding is clearly the way to advoid future bans.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:32 pm

All I'm going to say is this:

If you refuse to play when the majority of your teammates are still playing, you are likely to be banned.
If you have an issue with another player or they broke a rule, stop playing on their team and/or submit them for a ban.

You were only banned for three days. I could have banned you anywhere from 7-15 days and it would've been appropriate based on your history.
You're not new to this. Honestly, it's getting quite annoying having to deal with you constantly making excuses, lying about what happened, acting like a victim, etc.,
Next time you break any rules, I'm just going to give you one long ban and deny every appeal you make. Stop blaming others for your own actions that ultimately lead to you getting banned.

Denied

Return to “Processed Appeals”