Unban Please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Unban Please

Postby AndyMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:31 pm

Your Warcraft III username: tastemyballsack
Realm/Gateway: N/A
Why are you banned: Because I was unfortunate enough to play with some bully named Astros.
Why you should be unbanned: Some asshole named Astros was on our team (and my brother and I didn't know it). We were playing (and winning the game) but we weren't playing the style that Astros wanted us to play. Apparently this jerk makes himself captain of whatever team he is on (and we didn't know that). So we didn't feed, didn't item destroy and happened to have pushed different lanes when Astros went in and he (acting like a crybaby) decided to ban us. Who is this guy and when did he become the "auto team captain"? Further how can we avoid playing in games with him?

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Unban Please

Postby Astros » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:53 pm

You were asked to go mid with the rest of the team so we can push and end. You and your brother constantly refused. You personally went to go jungle with warlock while your brother just kept crying about someone ksing him and ultimately refused to help.

It has nothing to do with who is the captain. The entire team is trying to push (including yourself) but your brother refused to because he kept getting 'ksed'.

Sadly, your brother is the toxic one and you seem to play along with his behavior. Quit enabling him.

I gave you and your brother at least three chances, pinged nonstop to go mid, and you guys refused to end when we had a huge lead.

You've mentioned other servers. If they allow that type of gameplay, I believe that is better suited for you and your brother. Good luck.

(33:19 / Allied) cashtoria: u gonna go mid?
(33:20 / Allied) Andydog: !yes
(33:20 / All) ChaFaitMal-: Player [Andydog] voted to kick player [cashtoria]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(33:21 / Allied) cashtoria: or whjat
(33:25 / Allied) cashtoria: last chance imma ask
(33:29 / All) Andydog: gl winning 3/5
(33:32 / Allied) cashtoria: np
(33:35 / Allied) cashtoria: so u gnna come push
(33:36 / Allied) tastemyballsack: tell grey to apologize and we will push
(33:36 / Allied) cashtoria: or not
(33:39 / Allied) Andydog: lets see if you can win without using people as bait to ks trash
(33:40 / Allied) cashtoria: jujst say yes or no
(33:43 / Allied) Andydog: no
(33:44 / Allied) Andydog: go fuckyourself
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:36 pm

I find it fascinating that you are only looking at this from your own selfish perspective. For starters you took mid without asking (because you think automatically that you are the captain) and when you hit level 6 you didn't move, no ganks nothing while your team was getting cut up. Level 7 came and went and then level 8 so I told you that it is not your job to "hibernate" mid and that you should be ganking. At that point YOU started cussing at us. After that, we were ganking fine in the game and your EGO took over and kept issuing more and more commands (and don't tell me it was the cussing, EVERYONE cusses in DOTA). I told you that we should wait for INVERNALS to push and you ignored it. Further, this is a TEAM game Astros. . . you are not the Captain, you are not the lord, you are probably some middle aged man that lives in an apartment somewhere. For now on, DISCLOSE to everyone that you are a moderator so that we don't have to be bullied by you (I bet you anything that players dodge all of your games). In summery here is what happened:

1. You hog mid and I call you out on it.

2. You bully the team (apparently like you always do).

3. I call you out on it and you start getting petty.

4. I ask for a SIMPLE apology (as if you are perfect or something) and naturally you kicked me from the game in your anger.

Astros, I am not the only one that feels this way. You are a bully and an arrogant one at that. Go **** yourself :)

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:56 am

Nevermind the fact that everything you wrote here is blatantly false and you can check the replay to correct yourself. You don't seem to understand that YOU aren't banned. It's your brother who is banned and by default, since you share the same IP, you are banned as well. Maybe tell your brother to change his behavior. Doesn't seem fair for you to get banned when he buys rapiers and intentionally feeds it to the other team, does it?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”