unban request mightberusty

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Kornylol
Armored Tree

unban request mightberusty

Postby Kornylol » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:20 am

Your Warcraft III username: mightberusty
Realm/Gateway: wc3connect
Why are you banned: i afkd when the game was over
Why you should be unbanned: common sense

we were down 2 sides, i was the best player on my team and we stood no chance

you yourself say the game is over in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=146129

never seen you ban someone and say "but the game was over anyways"
i didnt do it to "ruin the game", i afkd because it was over rofl

odd

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: unban request mightberusty

Postby Astros » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:40 am

Nothing odd about it. If the game isn't officially over and your team is still defending and willing to play, you shouldn't AFK. It wouldn't have change the result, IMO, but it's not really up to you to decide it is over and go afk.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Kornylol
Armored Tree

Postby Kornylol » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:42 am

Whats more, youve denied ban requests of my own in the past because I havent helped a lane getting crushed as mid lane because I couldve done a better job at helping games not get out of hand, and yet in this game, you validate the guy who stayed forest all game until we couldnt contend with opp outfarming us because he cries on the forum after the fact. You dont tell him that he couldve helped the game not get out of hand instead of staying in forest all game. You embolden him to continue to play a jungle only strategy regardless of whats happening in the game and ban the only person on the team who did anything team related to trying to stop the sidelanes from getting owned via tp, wards, etc all the while he played opposite to the action. Then when the game is over and his neutral farm yielded MOM+Scepter and he cant dps anything, you make him feel like the way he played was correct.

Literally no rhyme or reason for the decision making here, honestly. Its like you decide what the criteria is for "ruining" depending on what side of the bed you wake up on.

Kornylol
Armored Tree

Postby Kornylol » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:49 am

His performance for 90% of the game is whats ban worthy, its part of the reason we couldnt defend. And yet when the game consolidates to one of the bases and we lose 2 sides that we couldnt defend because our performance to that point in the game made it so that we couldnt do anything, in part due to how he played the first 40 minutes of the game, you ban the guy who did SOMETHING to try and stop it because when the game was over in the last 5% of the game, I was logical enough to say "yeah its over" and moved on with my life. So that the guy with scepter mom could get 1 more chrono in before wed get inevitably whiped again.

bravo astros, teaching valuable lessons here. In the future Ill make sure I go out and die 1 more time to make sure I dont meet the criteria of game ruining. You got me on this 1

what other than shake my head and laugh can I do. lol

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:50 am

You might have ADHD.

Denied.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”