ban dodgers

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Thanks11
Armored Tree

ban dodgers

Postby Thanks11 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:33 am

Replay Link : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12153258

Game Name:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #98

Violator's Warcraft III Username: Kuko / master_jazzy
entconnect

Violated Rule(s): Ban dodge

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Kuzko was Just was banned yesterday and hes already dodging with pretty much same name not trying to hide it and im pretty sure master_jazzy is legendofdragoon on new acc dodging if you compare his games its literally right after legendofdragoon was banned he started playing non stop all day. And he was doing the same thing trolling and not helping at all until i said i was gonna report him again

Any further thoughts: @astros sorry if it's not them just remove post just thought it was Kuko said in game chat that he was him i thought
Last edited by Thanks11 on Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

calmspirit
Aura Tree

Re: ban dodgers

Postby calmspirit » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:15 am

WOW THIS IS NOT ME... MY NAME KUZKO with Z not K!! this person try perma banned me WHY?!?! I THINK THEY ARE ALIEN and THEY MAD THEY LOSE THIS GAME https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12152951 NOW TRY AND BANND ME FOR NO REASON?!?! TINY WAS BEING BAD NOT ME. I already BANNED for 2 DAYS NOW FOR LONGER?!?! WTF ARE u

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:23 am

Oh no i'm not even mad at you. That is a totally different game.

I just thought u were ban dodging. the other guy was the 1 who refused every team fight and ruined on my team. If you aren't ban dodging then sorry i made a mistake. I honestly thought that was u because it was a new acc and played the same way. And the name is so similar.
Last edited by Thanks11 on Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:26 am

God, you really are such an idiot. I was master_jazzy, and yes, I farmed the jungle because the hero requires farming. You're not the team captain, regardless of how much you ping. I didn't miss teamfights. I was also the Drow who beat you afterwards.

Also a bit funny how you immediately rage when people don't follow your instructions playing on Alien, but you AFK and grief around half your games on Draco.

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:31 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:God, you really are such an idiot. I was master_jazzy, and yes, I farmed the jungle because the hero requires farming. You're not the team captain, regardless of how much you ping. I didn't miss teamfights. I was also the Drow who beat you afterwards.

Also a bit funny how you immediately rage when people don't follow your instructions playing on Alien, but you AFK and grief around half your games on Draco.

Oh so are you legendofdragoon? If not then sorry. Again i'm paranoid because a lot of people ruin my games when i play on accounts where i go for high ELO. And some other accounts are for when im high at night tired or whatever. i still try to play and have fun i just don't bother trying to lead teams

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:03 am

The problem is it sounds incredibly hypocritical for you to complain about others 'ruining' when you play on an account you are actually trying to win with versus when you are on Draco and give up the second the game doesn't go your way. And yes, you have admitted to not caring about winning while playing on Draco so let's save us both the time in that regard.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:07 am

That's not true man you know i just get annoyed trying to carry .3 kdr players, and I don't give up right away. I just use different heros, not my best "carry" tryhard heros

The difference is i join team fights and still try to win. i just don't try to lead teams and carry everyone ALL the time. Sometimes you play more relaxed. but if i made a mistake with the ban report just close it..thanks

Return to “Processed Appeals”