Bobby Turkalino

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Bobby Turkalino

Postby Bobalhao » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:54 am

Your Warcraft III username: Bobby Turkalino
Realm/Gateway: Dota APEM US/CA
Why are you banned: Dodging
Why you should be unbanned: I am a nice guy

Hey Astros, how are you, dude?

I guess you are Cashtoria.

Dude, what did i do last game to deserve 1 year ban?

I didnt stay afk, i focused, i fought, i tried to help.

I know no one likes me but i am just a noob that likes to play dota 1. And thats no reason for 1 year ban.

I know sometimes there are some matches (10%) that i stay more afk than reasonable, and those are i am drunk. But tonight it was not the case.

Please don't come back with Falenga's abusive and dictatorial behaviour, you are not like that.

The dodge ban is an extreme rule for those who REALLY ruin on purpose or use mh, and i agree with the rule for those cases. But For dodging? Well, it made sense when ENT had hundreds of players, ladders where relevant, etc. But nowadays...?

In my defense: I dont ruin on purpose (i am just a drunk noob sometimes) and NEVER used map hack (and we see lots of coreans using it without that kind of ban).

Furthermore, who am i to tell you how to run your own server, but we are tired of other typical and regular REAL ruiners: people who sell all items, send armies of flying couriers, steal and break other's items, pick teleporters or tossers to kill or banish others, etc, etc, etc... that happens A LOT, you know that.

But, what if you ban all those ruiners for 1 year? How many players will your server be left with? 10? 20? I guess ENT's maximun range of active regular players is what? 30 ~ 40?

Again: i NEVER ruin on purpose. Sometimes i may, yes, give back what is given to me: no teamplay (because "fuck, its bobby, let him get gang raped by five so in the end we can blame him"), no mia call, no help, lots of "fuck you bobby", "shut up bobby", "kill yourself bobby", "bobby is autolose" (oh, that is the worst, because good players really throw the towell instead of trying, just by noticing it is me - and thats why i use other account names: to prevent them to give up).

Anyways, i am being sincere with you.

Ill ask you again: please reconsider the ban. I am a nice guy. I just get pissed off with people who blame me for everything, then i give them some of their own medicine - but i NEVER start it. And ill try to be a little bit more zen when people start blaming me. There was a time i used to mute all players in the start, then i could play in peace - and it proved to be effective. Maybe ill start doing it again, if u unban me.

Thank u.

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Re: Bobby Turkalino

Postby Thanks11 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 am

You ruin every single game with your drow ranger and creep farm/refusing to use spells. You made it to 300 ELO without getting banned, consider that your life achievement and move on from this game. Not only your constant ruining but your homophobic slurs at the end of the game.

at least take 2-3 months off and then come back without dodging and watch some DOTA guides or something. I also find it funny how you act like a 60 IQ in game and now you are typing like you are smart

I ask that admins PLEASE DO NOT unban this guy. He does not ever learn. Everyone on ENT lobby i told them bobby was banned and they all celebrated. So thank god to whoever banned this 250 elo player. (Who refused all advice that was ever given to him)

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:50 am

Homophobic? "Another happy landing" is a line from Star Wars lol.

"60 IQ" youre being disabledpeoplephobic, noiw, dude. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wouldn't aprove your hate speech.

I ask admin PLEASE UNBAN ME. Low elo is NOT reason for ban in any ENT rule.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 am

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:02 am

BOBBY, I think it's time for you to watch some Brazilian soccer and see what went wrong with them in the world cup.
you got heaps of time now LOL

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:58 am

Chrisangel77 wrote:BOBBY, I think it's time for you to watch some Brazilian soccer and see what went wrong with them in the world cup.

Ill wait for Astros's decision.

I dont care about your oppinion.

I could just keep dodjing forever cause i have the means for that, but I DONT WANT! I want to be fair and honest.

I get that most of u dont like my actions when i give back to you what you give to me. Its child pshychology, and you all fall for that. That's why you get so mad: i just reflect what you do.

Anyways... waiting for Astros's decision. I know hes not some freak sadistic as Falenga was.

Kisses, dude ;-*

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:15 am

Bobalhao wrote:
Chrisangel77 wrote:BOBBY, I think it's time for you to watch some Brazilian soccer and see what went wrong with them in the world cup.

Ill wait for Astros's decision.

I dont care about your oppinion.

I could just keep dodjing forever cause i have the means for that, but I DONT WANT! I want to be fair and honest.

I get that most of u dont like my actions when i give back to you what you give to me. Its child pshychology, and you all fall for that. That's why you get so mad: i just reflect what you do.

Anyways... waiting for Astros's decision. I know hes not some freak sadistic as Falenga was.

Kisses, dude ;-*

Sounds like you are trying to guilt him into unbanning you and lying saying you are some great guy, I mean we all know you ignore every advice we ever give you. You never help the team, great guy right? Every time i saw you in the game you would do the exact same thing and creep farm all game and ruin. Thats the only way to get 300 elo.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:22 am

It's not even a skill issue. It's an issue of you intentionally ignoring your team for the entire game while you go and do your own thing (which usually involves walking down a lane, autoing the creeps, and dying over and over) and ignoring all the constructive advice you've gotten over the years. Ignoring the clear and easy ways to improve is the only way you don't get better after thousands and thousands of dota games. I take LagRanger over Bobby any day, and LagRanger spends around half his game time AFK.

This is a 100% deserved ban.

Also don't even pretend like you weren't toxic. "give back what you give to me", except they weren't throwing games and ruining your experience. They were just kicking you for doing so. Tbh don't even know how it's possible to play Drow Ranger and not win. You can fuck around with drow for the entire game and then try for 5 seconds and kill all the enemies.

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 am

Look, dude:

I play for fun. I dont know how old are you or how much importance a video game have in your life.

Am i noob? Yes! Do i care? Not so much. There were times when i raped the best of you all. Good moments and thats all. There are no ladders. There are not so much players to make ladder os even elo make sense at ENT right now. I praise for those who keep this server running, for it is the only good one still active. BUT, our (and i mean our) comunity is fading.

Me? i am not the problem. I am just your scapegoat.

About lag: i rarely lag. When i do, you will see me typing "!check me" several times, and thats RARE!
About the toxic meemeemee. Learn from me: GROW SOME BALLS! Ent is a toxic place. You are always blaming yourselves, while i stay SILENT

More:
- I do my own thing when you purposefully give me reason to do my own thing.
- You are not my dota teacher. This server has no ladder aymore.
- Not 5 seconds. 5 minutes. And i rush lanes like a crazy if you dont drop your balls crying before i do that.

I help. I have my own style, and it works sometimes. Sometimes not, and thats ok.

You are the one whining, like always.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:21 am

I miss you Bobby, I hope you will solo mid vs me again. Bnet is available nobody will ban you. I provide you a rope so you can hang yourself or jump from the building.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:29 am

Never understood this "I play for fun" argument all of the griefers use. I also play for fun, I just don't think that being horrible at a game forever and getting shit on every time you play it is fun. Do you legitimately have fun when you're waiting for a respawn for 50% of the game? You enjoy it when you see your base getting destroyed and ending 0-10 for the 1000th time? I doubt it. Maybe the part you enjoy is ruining the fun for everyone else?

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Actually, you have already been caught dodging before. Secondly, all you do is pick ranged heroes and farm ancient creeps and pretend you are clueless. You clearly have played enough games to be more competent than your current gameplay. Thirdly, you watch a teamfight happening right next to you and still stand there oblivious of the whole situation.

No unban unless you start playing serious.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:08 pm

something is really wrong with you bobby.. you need help.. lol countless times the admins didnt ban you and you took advantage of that privilege.

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:18 pm

BOBBY you are a true warrior!! Creeps will miss that
I will miss you buddy stay strong and don't worry what these nerds say about you, in my eyes your a true ENT Player who dont give a rats ass about ELO lol

aesrf
Forest Walker

Postby aesrf » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:48 pm

Finally this kid is banned. Bobby, what you fail to realize is that your play style literally ruins the games. Dota is a team game. Let me repeat, team! If you are creeping ancients while there's a team fight right next to you, you need to go in and help. Not obliviously farm. You create a huge disadvantage to your team by playing solo and going afk. I hope some of this makes sense.

It's time to move on to greener pastures like solo games or even...legos. Enjoy the ban Bobby!

Return to “Processed Appeals”