OnlyBirds LC Ruiner mega feeder

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

paniC_REvenG
Aura Tree

OnlyBirds LC Ruiner mega feeder

Postby paniC_REvenG » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 160861.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #2

Violator's Warcraft III Username: OnlyBirds
Violated Rule(s): refusing to defend and help team mates
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(11:53 / Allied) MOGU%: lc is bad
(13:38 / Allied) MOGU%: !votekick bird

(16:06 / All) papi_TheBest: !timestamp lc farming instead of defend (hes calming farming while we was being killed at mid)

(17:06 / Allied) MOGU%: lc just quit dota

(18:18 / Allied) 100%pure: man
(18:22 / Allied) 100%pure: why not duel ?
(18:23 / Allied) 100%pure: fuck
(18:27 / All) papi_TheBest: !timestamp lc refusing to help no duel slark (had the chance to duel slark but did not on purpouse)

(30:13 / All) papi_TheBest: can we kick the 0-8?
(30:37 / All) April18_AH: you already banning him right?

Any further thoughts: He just pp when the damage was done. Please teach a lesson to this troll. @astros

BannedSoLong
Basic Tree

Re: OnlyBirds LC Ruiner mega feeder

Postby BannedSoLong » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:40 am

You need to look this one through Astros because most of this is simply untrue.

(11:53 / Allied) MOGU%: lc is bad
(13:38 / Allied) MOGU%: !votekick bird (By this standard you would be banned too)

(16:06 / All) papi_TheBest: !timestamp lc farming instead of defend (hes calming farming while we was being killed at mid)
(Nobody was being killed mid and they were not pushing)

(18:27 / All) papi_TheBest: !timestamp lc refusing to help no duel slark (had the chance to duel slark but did not on purpouse)
(I missed a duel that is true)

I left when the game was clearly over. There is literally less than a minute from I leave to the game ends
(32:41 / QUIT) OnlyBirds: Left
(33:30 / All) onlyplayforfun: This game was hosted by GHost++ (www.ghostpp.com).

It is not like you were a great teammate either:
(25:44 / Allied) OnlyBirds: !timestamp (Papi purposely waited to last hit neutrals)
(29:08 / Allied) OnlyBirds: !timestamp (Papi let me die when he could have helped me.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:08 pm

I watched the replay, LC didn't really do anything wrong for trying to farm and carry and duel people, even if it did result in his deaths. It was just a complete roll where all 5 players on Scourge played badly and no one could have individually changed the outcome of the game. Panic also fed and did nothing.

However OnlyBirds should be banned or warned for pulling plug before the game ended and making everyone wait on the lag screen. There are several players who do this regularly.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
Astros (Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:58 pm)

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:00 pm

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:I watched the replay, LC didn't really do anything wrong for trying to farm and carry and duel people, even if it did result in his deaths. It was just a complete roll where all 5 players on Scourge played badly and no one could have individually changed the outcome of the game. Panic also fed and did nothing.

However OnlyBirds should be banned or warned for pulling plug before the game ended and making everyone wait on the lag screen. There are several players who do this regularly.

I agree. Everyone played bad so it would be easy to nitpick at what one player did wrong. It would be unfair for me to ban one player in a game where his teammates are also doing poorly. LC dueling or not dueling would not have changed the result of this game.

With that being said, @BannedSoLong , you seem to be competent when you play and given your history of rule-breaking, I just don't understand it. I'm not going to ban you for intentionally delaying the game but you should be aware of what not to do by now.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”