Papi_thebest at it again first 10 mins

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Papi_thebest at it again first 10 mins

Postby Thanks11 » Mon May 01, 2023 4:30 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 163469.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #30
Violator's Warcraft III Username: papi_thebest
Violated Rule(s): Trolling/griefing pausing during battles
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): first 13 mins of game specifically at 8-10 and 12:00ish

(12:42 / Allied) eldiabloblanco: wtf
(12:47) logint killed MIKEJ0NES
(12:50 / Allied) AIK: stop taht shit
(13:00 / Allied) Muse: \
(13:00 / Allied) AIK: stoppasuing in abttle man

(His own team mates saying he is trolling gameplay/battles with pauses several fights)

(13:04) papi_TheBest killed logint
(13:05 / Allied) Muse: fucking pauses
(13:12 / All) praythemaster: keep doing that
(13:16 / Allied) AIK: fuckign shit head
(13:17 / Allied) AIK: papi
(13:18 / Allied) Alien: !timestamp pausing every fight
(13:19 / All) praythemaster: papi
(13:21 / All) praythemaster: im reporting u again

Any further thoughts: @astros Not sure if you wanna give him a warning again i normally dont mind pausing but during team fights when we are all there fighting and repeatedly early from the game plus in the game earlier he was doing his normal game ruin and didn't help his team at all.

This is just from tonight (30th) last 2 games i played with him he was ruining too, you were being nice with him with unbanning him but here hes doing same thing why does he even bother playing? he consistently fails and feeds every game. (2-12-3 as slark 50 min game) his old account was 500 ELO it was papi_reveng so he has 500+ games there no way in hell he can still be this bad.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12163465 (1-7-1)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12163462 (0-7-0) (Didn't help as omni)

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: Papi_thebest at it again first 10 mins

Postby Chrisangel77 » Mon May 01, 2023 5:46 am

PAPI YOUR THE MAN !!! maggot again talking about ELO LOL

paniC_REvenG
Aura Tree

Postby paniC_REvenG » Mon May 01, 2023 12:36 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 163469.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #30
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Alien, praythemaster
Violated Rule(s): Trolling/griefing pausing during battles
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after min 14 they started pausing during battles

@Astros take a look at this pauses they made during battles.

14:56 pause it in battle againts me. (Alien)
(22:48 / All) papi_TheBest: !timestamp phoenix banned pausing again during battle. (praythemaster)

This is funny, so should I guess your in-battle pauses are less banneable?

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:01 pm

The thing is, our pauses were actually after all the fight were over and you were dead. No one else was fighting. So you are lying. We just got annoyed at you pausing at actual team fights early game when everyone was doing stuff. (Even your own team) That's the difference.

More importantly, this report is about the feeding non stop in the games you play, I obviously wouldn't try to ban someone over just pausing. But you never learn or improve in any way. You never play with the team. You make the games boring. And you are extremely hard to carry because you dont listen to advice or team play at all. That's why i now avoid playing on your team every time.

Can we at least come to a silver lining here and will you go watch a dota guide and try to learn the bare basics of this game? it really isn't that hard to learn. a 10 minute guide can save you 1000 hours of your non stop feeding/failing. Then i won't even have to submit you and we all win.

I don't even care about pauses tbh, i just think you are one of the last players who consistently feeds and does nothing all game.

PS: I'm not surprised SIERRA (the other 500 elo player who i got banned for game ruining) is posting on every one of my BRQ is on your side, he plays just like you. I wouldn't be surprised if you are the same person. (Both from australia I.P) Now it makes more sense. You guys are probably related. :lol:

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue May 02, 2023 8:52 pm

Papi yes go take a 10min guide LMAO and start pumping those ELOS up bro, nothing more important than having a 1k elo
Best advise watch some old YouTube videos on How to be a better player, take you time no rush.
Now pausing the game is not a bad thing, gives me time to go have a smoke while you make your decision...

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue May 02, 2023 10:51 pm

Banned five days

Pause is only for a legitimate reason so unless you have one, don't pause. This goes for every individual.

@papi_thebest
Don't bother appealing. Sick of this petty behavior. Gave you a chance to play serious and change your attitude already.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”