Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Snells
Aura Tree

Re: Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Postby Snells » Fri May 26, 2023 8:09 pm

https://imgur.com/a/PeV8iaF

So not only is it a "lucky guess", but it looks like Weaver barely initiates ww before he gets his silence off. Maybe he is a gunslinger, but the quickness in which he uses silence seems to be premediated.

iambackk
Treant

Re: Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 8:16 pm

Guys Can you let me check the Replay ? I dont mh so i can explain things, and weaver has no reasons to do that, going his wood, his whole team went bot to push ans they were close from our t2, so hé has to move from rune bot, m'y english isnt good enough to explain all.
one more Time please let me check Replay, i am not a beginer, i think u know m'y skill level, plz dont compare me to jazzy astros...
Also, its 18 years i play that game i have 8 acc in top ranked (before 5 deleted), i know how a hero move and the time he need to go from a spot to another spot and some classic moves.
Also be Logic if i mh and i have 2/3 tards spamming mh in games everytime, WHY THE HELL I WILL RANDOM JUMP ON A GUY IN THE FOG???
@plzbanruiners i explained things without watching Replay, i was not sure, im AT work, so i told him i think riki gave me vision but i cant remember every moves from a game without watching it.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 8:20 pm

@snells thats what i said i didnt used silence... Thats another proof i dont mh... I did note even hold to vortex...
But i wont speak to fast ans said bullshit, let me check Replay before toi give you Fake informations.

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Fri May 26, 2023 8:23 pm

But you used your silence there...admission of guilt?

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 8:37 pm

@snells thats what i said LET ME CHECK REPLAY I DONT WANT TO SAID BULLSHIT !

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sat May 27, 2023 3:58 am

2 hours to try to watch the replay, impossible, my wc3 was in my old pc, i copy it into a key for my new computer then it goes to my onedrive and idk all this stuff, so i have like 2 warcraft and folders with old replay but i cant open it, well full of bullshit, i even tryed to dl this "replay tool by ladyrisa" program but it doesnt work SO, im going to take control of my friend computer with utraviewer because i will never accept someone calling me an mher, especially this 700 elo players.

lets post all game times :
SO 24:46 naix going out of me making explosion showing where weaver is going back invis (check the link with screen)
2 prooves here, riki is back of their tower so weaver isnt going back here and the second proof is naix explosion showing exactly where weaver is going.

https://i.imgur.com/CgKfECs.png

24:47 to 24:50 riki was in the spot i show in my screen print so if weaver was here, we should see him at 24:50/51 (4second invis) so actually he has only one spot where to go because one more time riki was at the high ground who should show me if weaver is going bot (at his wood) so the only option was to go at the rune and join his team pushing bot (i add, if he went back to the mid tower or anything else, riki would have radiance damages on him)

https://i.imgur.com/VCNbvNJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/Behaj1H.png

Also, you are accusing me to may mh because i used orchid to fast? but looks like JAZZY mh? check the way how fast the guy used invis before i even came to him and COME ON dont tell me we have the same reflex in game (check the screen)

https://i.imgur.com/yDmgFiH.png

I dont have any problem with jazzy reporting me because this is hard for a guy like him to realised my move, but you @astros who's a very good player... okey seeing naix explosion + riki vision and all of this add'ed is a bit hard when you watch a replay but well...

Thanks for your answer who resume everything @plzbanruiners.

Richard for ur next answer, APM mean nothing, clicking ike a retard everywhere doesnt mean u do a lot of actions, pegase himself have 120APM XD and im sure you too.
I have no script and @astros can confirm you that (with all pm he helped me) because i needed 2 days to understand how to put back hotkeys so im not that good with this things.
Last edited by iambackk on Sat May 27, 2023 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

RichardCoffee
Armored Tree

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat May 27, 2023 4:00 am

Snells wrote:But you used your silence there...admission of guilt?

I just checked myself. There is 0 explanation for this. He obviously used orchid, since it went on cd on his character.

Yet how on planet earth could anyone be that quick? He's either using a script, or a maphack, or both. There is 0 rational explanation for a reaction time so quick that it's AFTER weaver presses the button to go invis.
Last edited by RichardCoffee on Sat May 27, 2023 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Sat May 27, 2023 4:34 am

Your last screenshot is approx .5 seconds after the one I posted.

Again, I pose the question. How did you silence him if he had already used his invis? You had dust, but never used it.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sat May 27, 2023 5:11 am

@snells its like safe clicks (not a fog click), u can do that but its a super hurry timing, it happened to everybody who play dota enough lol and about the dust, y i was surprised so may i didnt remember to used it. when i said surprised, i was hoping to found him here but wasnt 100%, well idk how to explain myself in english about what i want to said here.
Same question i can ask to him, how he hold to invis when i orchid lol... its ridiculous.
One more thing, AND BEFORE TO BULLSHIT TALKS, i was an admin so i know perfectly how mh works, you cant used a spell on someone invis or in the fog if you have no real vision of him, what i mean is if he isnt supposed to be visible with a ward or a dust, u cant click the spell/item on the guy.

RichardCoffee
Armored Tree

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat May 27, 2023 2:19 pm

iambackk wrote:One more thing, AND BEFORE TO BULLSHIT TALKS, i was an admin so i know perfectly how mh works,

Wtf? When were you an admin? In 2014? Why would you assume mh from 2014 is how mh now works? Which version of mh are you talking about? is your knowledge of MH first-hand, like installing it to test it - or just what others told you?

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sat May 27, 2023 2:52 pm

@richardcoffee can you shut the fck up and move on? get a life retard, why u spame every appeals fckign no lifer you are, yes i was an admin many years, yes as admin we tryed mh in privte games with hex admins to know how it exactly works, and what? shut the fck up now

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat May 27, 2023 4:46 pm

Your explanation was originally you had vision of weaver because of riki.

Now it's the exact argument plzbanruiners made, word-for-word.

Even the ball lightning to the exact spot is suspicious because it was directly on top of where weaver is when again, there hasn't been vision of him for at least 8 seconds.

You've reported people for maphacking with far less suspicious plays so I'm curious as to why this is somehow an outrage. The fact is, it's a suspicious play and like any other suspicious play, it will be reviewed.

Jazzy was using his invisible spell to move across the map for the majority of the game so his 'quick reaction' seems to be a coincidence of him using it to try and reach his team quicker bot and that coincided with when you used ball lightning on him.

I'm going to deny this but this goes for anyone using maphack, I have a 99% way of finding who is maphacking. I'd rather not have to use it but it's an option if there are more maphack accusations on here for ANY player. Turn off your maphack if you are using it or risk getting banned for one year. I gave SonGoku many chances to turn it off. I'm not going to bother anymore.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”