Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri May 26, 2023 4:11 pm

EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

REPLAY: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 167154.w3g

Any further thoughts: For all of you out there that have been frustrated playing against ifckurmom, i present to you this game. At exactly min 25 in the game he is losing and frustrated. I am weaver, he is storm and his gross best friend no rules is naix. They fail to gank me at mid tower and i invis and run away into jungle. I am sitting there, and he jumps through the fog, with no sight, right onto me.

He has no wards. He has no vision. There is no way we can jump exactly on me. Yet he does.

Even if he doesnt get banned. We now never have to wonder again. Concrete proof lol. What a cheater. He lost the game by the way.
Last edited by Jazzy3113 on Fri May 26, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rules
Armored Tree

Re: Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!)

Postby rules » Fri May 26, 2023 4:23 pm

since this retard keeps opening his mouth @astros same game in lobby he's calling N :

[System]: 10. . .
[System]: 9. . .
[System]: 8. . .
[System]: 7. . .
[jazzy3113]: stacking nigger

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri May 26, 2023 4:38 pm

No rules is so salty he keeps losing to me he is now typing up fantasy chats in the lobby. What a sore loser. lol!

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 4:55 pm

Stop spamming appeal, Jazzy, check repllay ty, riki was on you following you for a second visible.
Before to post an appeal check it please, and also if i had mh i could used orchid instantly on you from the fog but i couldnt hold to orchid you because i dont mh :).
before to post ur bullshit appeals, make sure u checkings replays with ur false accusations, and anyway i was on you 5 sec before and you were joining ur team bot lane :) and i was also going bot to gang ur team with riki and naix close :)

Jazzy you gotta be banned urself for the flame

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri May 26, 2023 5:08 pm

@iambackk

why are u friends with no rules? He sucks, he talks trash and stacks.

i have to know why u stack with him. please tell me and i wont post again.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Postby Astros » Fri May 26, 2023 5:27 pm

24:50-24:55, you use ball lightning on weaver but there was no vision.

@plzbanruiners
What do you think?

@iambackk
You said riki was following him and you have a second of visibility. Can you show the timestamp?

If anyone wants to review, they can as long as it pertains to whether the user is maphacking or not. Anything off-topic will be removed.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

iambackk
Treant

Re: Ban Request for thelordishere (WE GOT HIM!) EDIT: I GUESS RIKI WAS THERE< RETRACT BAN REQUEST

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 5:36 pm

@astros i try to check the Replay later, i was on phone with rules going bot anyway to gang them mid lane, for me i saw Weaver 5 sec ago, and riki was also here but honestly i need to review the replay to be sure of what happened and to be sure about what move he talk about. I will try tonight to watch replay because i told u i have troubles to watch replays.
And if u Ask other players to check it u will have all haters spamming.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri May 26, 2023 5:37 pm

https://i.gyazo.com/c1c3177046950094a28ac66a279641a8.jpg

The last time weaver was visible on the map was 24:47 (when you tried to gank him mid).

Weaver's radiance wasn't active on rikimaru.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri May 26, 2023 6:07 pm

@astros i finish work and in 7/8 hours il checking Replay, idk random moves, a Guess, or anything idk, i answered to fast maybe, but i dont mh, dont worry, After m'y 5k games lol.
But i Hope to be able to check Replay because it Never worked...

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Fri May 26, 2023 6:47 pm

Riki does have vision for a second as jazzy goes up to the high ground, but it is one hell of a "lucky guess" to ball over to exactly where Jazzy went. Jazzy could have very easily gone down instead of right at that moment. But ifuck is full of these "lucky guesses"
These users thanked the author Snells for the post:
RichardCoffee (Sat May 27, 2023 2:16 am)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri May 26, 2023 6:53 pm

Like I said these things are hard to prove.

I want hackers banned as much as the next person.

But in this case, because riki is around, I guess he has a plausible excuse for a perfect guess. I will nail him and no rules one day. Unfortunately, in this case he can claim intuition because riki happens to see me for 1 second. So I guess he could have assumed I would go top and not stop.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri May 26, 2023 7:01 pm

To understand storms play you actucally have to pay attention to riki and not storm.
1. Naix ults out as weaver uses inviz and u can see the explosion trail follow weaver which shows the general direction he took.
2. Riki had the base retreat covered and he didnt get hit by radiance or see weaver which any decent player can assume he went to the right towards the hill.
3. Weaver really had two options go towards rune or towards his jungle dowwards.
4. Storm made a 50/50 call although myself id have zipped on the hill to cover both his possible movements.

So in short the lack of radiance debuff on riki showed which area weaver was not in. Weaver was not aware of riki cutting behind his t1 so theres no reason for him either to take any strange paths or hide to avoid riki.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri May 26, 2023 7:12 pm

plzbanruiners wrote:To understand storms play you actucally have to pay attention to riki and not storm.
1. Naix ults out as weaver uses inviz and u can see the explosion trail follow weaver which shows the general direction he took.
2. Riki had the base retreat covered and he didnt get hit by radiance or see weaver which any decent player can assume he went to the right towards the hill.
3. Weaver really had two options go towards rune or towards his jungle dowwards.
4. Storm made a 50/50 call although myself id have zipped on the hill to cover both his possible movements.

All plausible but there is also the possibility that overanalyzing a replay can lead to perfectly reasonable moves that otherwise wouldn't be present in-game. Even so, guessing the exact location to ball lightning is in-itself highly suspicious. And the explanation was that riki had vision of weaver for a slight second when there was no vision.

Snells wrote:Riki does have vision for a second as jazzy goes up to the high ground, but it is one hell of a "lucky guess" to ball over to exactly where Jazzy went. Jazzy could have very easily gone down instead of right at that moment. But ifuck is full of these "lucky guesses"

Can you screenshot that part? Use the {Print Screen] key on your keyboard if possible.

Jazzy3113 wrote:Like I said these things are hard to prove.

I want hackers banned as much as the next person.

But in this case, because riki is around, I guess he has a plausible excuse for a perfect guess. I will nail him and no rules one day. Unfortunately, in this case he can claim intuition because riki happens to see me for 1 second. So I guess he could have assumed I would go top and not stop.

Riki being around is plausible if there was vision. When I watched the replay, there wasn't any vision. So for 10 seconds to have passed and to ball lightning to an exact location is highly suspicious. Also, IF someone was maphacking, they could potentially misinterpret invisible heroes being around as having vision on their map because maphack wouldn't hide the dots on the minimap but when you watch it on the replay, your purple dot was never visible at all.

Because of no fogclick detector, it's more difficult to catch maphackers so most of what will be discussed here can and will have some distinction between luck and maphack but if it is highly suspicious, we can have a discussion about it and figure out the circumstances.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 pm

@Jazzy3113

Also, for the 100th time, can you insult someone without being racist?

I'll let it slide once again but next time, I'm gonna issue a long ass ban.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Fri May 26, 2023 7:26 pm

All plausible but there is also the possibility that overanalyzing a replay can lead to perfectly reasonable moves that otherwise wouldn't be present in-game. Even so, guessing the exact location to ball lightning is in-itself highly suspicious. And the explanation was that riki had vision of weaver for a slight second when there was no vision.

I did not see see that he his explanation was that riki had vision of weaver thats my bad. Also my explanation only makes sense if storm is actually hovering overing riki. Although its a higher level play in ent standards its an easier one since radiance has an animation for its debuff as opposed to lets say netherward. But the lack of vision, in this case riki not seeing weaver or getting hit by radiance can be as much information u need to assume location. Yes ill agree the exact ball lightining zip was a bit "lucky" without context.

Return to “Processed Appeals”