Ban Request for theworm (and Sentinel team)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Ban Request for theworm (and Sentinel team)

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sun May 28, 2023 3:58 am

Replay Link: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #36

Game Name: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12167375/

Your Warcraft III Username: Jazzy

Violator's Warcraft III Username: theworm and kaboum, lint-licker-69 and mogu$x101

Violated Rule(s): Sk is an easy ban. Went afk multiple times, but kept moving right before 5 mins. Totally ruined the game. Standard ban. I really would love you to consider banning the entire sentinel team who didn't vote the first two times. The third time i said hey I will submit for ban, and still only two of them voted.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): basically afks from the start slowly, but around min 25 just sits at fountain and makes sure to move right before timer hits 5 mins

Any further thoughts: @Astros

Sk should be a standard ban with no explanation, afk and purposely didnt let himself afk out.

But I beg you to consider banning everyone on sentinel. Even if only 3 days. Their entire team did not vote to kick for the first two requests. When I threatened to post, only hellboy and hexar kicked.

Please consider banning kaboum, lint-licker-69 and mogu$x101 for three days.

If you don't ban them, people will continue to not vote.

Just a few bans for people who dont vote, and all of a sudden no more people skip kicking.

I believe that was the exact ban handed down to me for not kicking a ruiner last month.

Thanks,

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request for theworm (and Sentinel team)

Postby Astros » Sun May 28, 2023 4:02 pm

TheWorm is Kemp40. Already banned him but this game was a blatant ruin by him so I'm bumping it to five days.

As for the non-votekicks, none of you said anything in the first two votekicks besides LB saying 'he's afking in woods" and there were two fake votekicks on you and Furion_only for no reason just right before that so I can see why people wouldn't votekick. It's your responsibility to let the other team know why you are votekicking when you use !votekick so that they know.

Also, those votekicks happened starting at the 35 minute mark. IDK why ya'll didn't kick him sooner since it was pretty clear he had no intention of winning.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”