Constantly AFK

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Yorichi
Resource Storage

Constantly AFK

Postby Yorichi » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:59 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12177972
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #61
Your Warcraft III Username: Yorichi
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Draco
Violated Rule(s): AFK every few minutes often as usual
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Minutes 19 to mins 22, then again afk every other minute.
Any further thoughts: Draco always went afk when he started losing. Always care about his KDR and went AFK trying to protect his KDR. Not first time occurance, he is well known to AFK a lot if he stops killing. Annoying AF player.
These users thanked the author Yorichi for the post:
paniC_REvenG (Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:41 pm)

TopRank
Armored Tree

Re: Constantly AFK

Postby TopRank » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:50 am

Trying to protect my KDR? This account is literally my worst KDR out of all my accounts. I know you want me to carry you every single game. I was actually testing out a new hero i never played before, vs'd a smurf silencer who counters me. I had 4 assists and 1 kill, more than kuzko and even our drow. I wasn't ruining on purpose at all. I just wanted to go next game because I saw ezalor Kuzko was on our team and he always ruins my games, but I was definitely still playing and trying in battles. If anything I was waiting at certain points for the team to group up. I went brb for like 2 mins. Of course you want me banned and not kuzko. And who even were you in this game? yorichi? You are the guy with a 1/3 record and .7 KDR right. If you are really "SorryUNoob" then that makes sense because i beat you so many times before.

Yorichi
Resource Storage

Postby Yorichi » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:24 am

So beating me in the past has something to do with you being afk? it's a game, you lose you win. I beat you in the past too. It's nothing to do with this. Sorry man, you are well known for saving your ass and worrying about your KDR and went afk all the time if you starts losing. Kuzko is a cancer, but this is not about him. If you wanna report him feeding, go ahead. Admin can take a look at it too if they want to ban him. You were not ruining but you went afk like usual.

TopRank
Armored Tree

Postby TopRank » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:09 am

It's a video game not a jail I think you can go to the bathroom and get waters etc theres a reason they allow 5 mins before AFK kicks. It definitely didn't effect the outcome of the game

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:47 pm

Do you often "go to the bathroom" or "get waters" when you play on Alien, or are those activities reserved for your trolling account only?

minger1
Aura Tree

Postby minger1 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:18 am

dont u make $5mil a month momentum trading crypto? hire a butler to get you waters and place a bottle underneath u when u need to pee. thanks.

TopRank
Armored Tree

Postby TopRank » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:22 am

It's not a trolling account, just if its late at night when im tired or if im playing heros that aren't really good for carrying/winning all the time. Some games I don't want to have to be leading like a SWAT team leader. I was still trying in team fights etc it's just i had a bad game that time

Yorichi
Resource Storage

Postby Yorichi » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:59 am

It's not you were having a bad game. You were easily outclassed by Silencer the korean player. I bet you will still play if you were killing but you decided to quit as this is how you play and it's your embedded mentality. Yeah building dagon as storm to ks and save your kd in that game is just the way you are. You love to ks with Lina as Alien as well. Nothing new. We know your bullshit man.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:45 pm

Yorichi wrote:It's not you were having a bad game. You were easily outclassed by Silencer the korean player. I bet you will still play if you were killing but you decided to quit as this is how you play and it's your embedded mentality. Yeah building dagon as storm to ks and save your kd in that game is just the way you are. You love to ks with Lina as Alien as well. Nothing new. We know your bullshit man.
Picking a boring hardcore counter vs. 3 int heros is hardly outclassing anyone lol...if anything it shows how insecure that korean guy is.

I don't think he KSes, he causes a lot of kills and the gold is going to a VERY good player that wins games. this is basically nothing more than a revenge ban request when you caught a small moment to report. There was no way that game was going to be won with those picks and once the enemy team got a decent advantage early. It sucks, but it happens.

Yorichi
Resource Storage

Postby Yorichi » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:24 am

I understand if it's one or two times occasions, but he afked so often with his Draco account. Same pattern, once he stops killing, he will start afk.
This is not a revenge ban request, I have no grudge against him but I am just laying out the facts here. He is quiet active in postings to ban other people but he does the same shit when he is frustrated.

TopRank
Armored Tree

Postby TopRank » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:45 am

It's a revenge ban request for sure, because i have 100s of games played and A LOT with you where I beat you so bad. you act like i was AFK the entire game. I was on a new hero and still had more assists than most of our team. and that's the best you can find to try and get me banned. How about we make a deal I will only play against you from now on, because i know you were 1/3 record and boring to play with.

aesrf
Forest Walker

Postby aesrf » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:42 am

Draco needs a long ban plain and simple. Funny how he tries to downplay his play but when he uses Draco, aka troll account, he does afk after he gets killed. Afking in 3 minute increments, negatively swinging games. Or, he urges team to ff because he can't handle getting killed. This dumb kids spends so much time with ban requests but dishes out the same troll behavior every single game. His main goal is to improve his KDR and when things don't go his way, he ruins the game for everyone else. Its obvious no one likes him and he needs a long ban to learn.

TopRank
Armored Tree

Postby TopRank » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:05 am

aesrf wrote:Draco needs a long ban plain and simple. Funny how he tries to downplay his play but when he uses Draco, aka troll account, he does afk after he gets killed. Afking in 3 minute increments, negatively swinging games. Or, he urges team to ff because he can't handle getting killed. This dumb kids spends so much time with ban requests but dishes out the same troll behavior every single game. His main goal is to improve his KDR and when things don't go his way, he ruins the game for everyone else. Its obvious no one likes him and he needs a long ban to learn.

Oh no one likes me that's why i have friends on discord from ENT and im friends with the best players on ENT like mikejones, praythemaster, and the old best players like Zam.

It's funny because it's always the noobs and people I reported who do these revenge ban requests, because i literally just reported you aesrf for real game ruin, where you refused all fights/griefed/trolled for 60 minutes in a game we clearly had won. That's a lot different than a 2 minute brb in a game thats over anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=146692

And immediately next game you ruined as riki, and your team was asking to kick you. Now if anyone should get a ban its you for consecutive ruins where it was a game you could have easily won

(49:42 / Allied) 13pointstow1n: !votekick bar
(49:42 / All) crymorenoobshit: A votekick against player [barbwaiters] has been started by player [13pointstow1n]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pas
(49:42 / All) crymorenoobshit: Type !yes to vote.
(49:42 / All) crymorenoobshit: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:14 pm

Locked until review.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:55 am

He was afk from min 20 to min 23 and that was pretty much it. Considering he gave you guys a heads up, 3 mins afk isn't too bad.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”