Please ban this Toxic player Lava for refusing to help/VK abuse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Please ban this Toxic player Lava for refusing to help/VK abuse

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:18 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 178728.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #40
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: |c00ffd700Lava
Violated Rule(s): Tk and Vk abuse.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(12:23 / Allied) micropussy: !timestamp blue refusing to help) during this he had the chance to help charge rhasta to interrupt the net but
decided to just back with full hp/mana on hill. Clearly was intentional due to dying once Mid by t2 tower to fail gank
(13:47) vk abuse and repeatedly after this time.

Any further thoughts: Had a bad game and everyone does but this guy is a toxic player if you watch how he refuses to help or charge. Everything he did was intentional and should be ban. Thank you
@Astros

Lago
Resource Storage

Re: Please ban this Toxic player Lava for refusing to help/VK abuse

Postby Lago » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:11 pm

First of all micropussy is not a "fresh" guy that sees me for the first time. If you check his login history I assure you he is one of the guys that messed up with me in the past. He is in anger with me from the very beggining not because of my actions, he hates me cuz I probably beat him in the past.

6:48 replay time
Micropussy pings for mid, I immidiately charge in for gang, for help, like he wanted me to do. We didn't get a kill but the action wasn't really that bad. His friend trader called me a total retard after this and micropussy agrees. And it was micropussy's idea not mine.

Watch carefully his deaths, the whole situation

Number one
10:27 replay time
He walks into the necro and legion just like that and dies. All of the team members are on other lanes, and he clearly sees it. All enemy heroes are hidden so it's obvious they are in base or in the woods. Why is he even heading to the enemy forest alone?

Number two
11:37 replay time
The whole action begins, he pulls clock, clock finally runs away with 7 hp, micropussy is alone there vs a triangle of 3 enemy heroes, instead of chasing clock and finish him off he casts ulti and chases skeleton king. Lol. Then he gets back, 12:00 replay time; he has enough mana to move away on ulti and instead of moving a little bit to the south up the cliff to run away from them easily, he continues to move forward. 12:18 he dies and if I stayed there, there I would have been dead too.

Number three
13:20 replay time
Me and furion are running away from the enemy, he cleerly sees it, there is no battle just run back. Furion protects himself with trees and tpes back. Im going back also. Micropussy walks into the legion that is double damaged. He full mana and hp and no run back, no moving away on his ulti.

In addition take a look at this also:
23:56 replay time
Im in clock's cogs fighting him, micropussy just walks and watches us. No help at all. And he could have jumped in easily to help me.

Don't get tricked by this troll. Intentional feeding, very tricky, very well masked, to throw a game and to provoke ban on me. And all this because of hate, nothing more.

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:00 pm

lava you ruin alot of games and stop with the BS you just got unban recently. Clearly on that hill you didnt want to charge since you were feeling petty about dyin by mid tower and after you ignored me.. ??? i didnt say anything negative to you. You made your point that you weren't goign to help me with any ganks or help unless you get a kill. Even E.t. said "lava will be lava" clearly means its not your first rodeo

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:34 pm

23:56 you got ganked by the whole team and I ping Forest to let you know while you were charging mid creeps. during my dives to help team meanwhile you just sit in jungle and decide if you can get a kill or not. Its very easy to see a person intention after dying once especially you since youre well known for it. Oh also I dont try to get you ban, You do that very well by yourself already.

(19:53 / All) ExtraTerestrial: lava is being "lava"
(19:55 / All) ExtraTerestrial: lol

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:44 pm

One timestamp where he doesn't charge isn't enough for me to ban someone.

with that being said, @lago
Why is it so many players are annoyed by your gameplay? It's not just one person. Stop causing so many issues and just play the game properly. !votekicking people for no reason multiple times in a game is bannable. I'll give you a warning this time for the votekick abuse but overall, it seems you could use an improvement in your gameplay/attitude before consulting others.

Also, if you are not in the game, don't report someone unless it is to provide insight/evidence for a separate ban request. the last thing we need here is everyone going through every game of a player to try and get someone banned.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”