TIME TO BAN ASTROS!!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

TIME TO BAN ASTROS!!

Postby AndyMaster » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:02 am

Your Warcraft III username: Saltysack
Realm/Gateway: ENT
Why are you banned: Astros kicked me from the game before it ever started JUST TO STEAL MY SPOT.
Why you should be unbanned: I'm not banned, but Astros should be. He is an asshole and a bully. So I am in the "lounge" after waiting for 20 min to play a game when he kicks me out to take my spot. Further, and a few days ago, I was playing the game and he just kicks me at random to stroke his ego. It is clear that he doesn't like me. . . but when you use your ENT power to kick players for no reason, that is ABUSE and frankly it is time we as the ENT community kick him out. Please ban ASTROS until he learns he isn't "special".

Hooch
Forest Walker

Re: TIME TO BAN ASTROS!!

Postby Hooch » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:24 am

LMAO!!!

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:33 pm

You want to remove the only moderator we have in dota and return it to the previous shit show? Trust me, you do not want that. Regardless, I doubt the validity of any of your claims and you should provide some sort of proof if you want to be taken seriously.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:48 pm

You are one of the most illogical and nonsensical players remaining on ENT.

I actively avoid playing with you but you run straight to my team every time. Constantly making excuses, whining about hero lineups and then refusing to play, and purposely allowing teammates to die just so you can trigger a reaction to annoy others.

I was VERY nice to you for quite some time despite you and your brother repeatedly ruining games but it seems you are more interested in seeking attention and testing the threshold as to how far you can annoy your teammates.

The game you were votekicked, you waited until teammates die and then came to hex/shackle. In other games you've played with centaur, you play solo ALL game and then complain. Please find somewhere else to play if you refuse to play seriously.

Do we want to go over the amount of times you should've been banned for intentionally d/cing yourself and forcing other players to wait or the amount of games where you play solo for 80% of the game and wasn't banned?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:39 pm

Well "plzbanruiners" if your threshold is "he is the only moderator" so I can't ban him. . . well then he will continue to bully everyone left on ENT (which isn't very many of us). You doubt the validity of my claims because how do you prove that you were sitting in the lounge only to get removed before the game by Astros OTHER than to video tape it?

To you Astros, shame on you for kicking me from the lounge, you know that you did and other players know what you do. You are the "bully of ENT" and anyone that calls you out on it apparently gets banned. If you won't want to play on my team don't play on my team. . .you ruin games all the time HENCE your 15 different accounts. Anyone that has 15 different accounts ruins games just to make another one (MOGU comes to mind). You need to watch the game that I was votekicked carefully, I was right there in the fight. . . Anyways, you aren't worth my time. Sad that you are such a liberal.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:52 pm

Who did I ban that I disagreed with? Name one instance. Also, look at how many people I end up unbanning despite them not deserving it - including yourself. Previous ENT moderation would mean a reduction in time ban duration or simply be denied if they have a repeated pattern of doing the same offense. I actually DIDN'T ban you when I could have many times because you were actively playing and there weren't others reporting you despite you poor gameplay. How many times did you intentionally d/c yourself and I just gave you a warning? 15 different accounts? You must be drunk... I've never ruined a game on here. You need to realize that people dislike me WHEN I ban them. People dislike you, period.

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:13 pm

Astros, I just saw my ban. As usual, you are on the wrong side of this. Have a Merry Christmas non the less.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:14 pm

oh let's demote Astros so you won't get banned for blatant ruining, way to go!

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:17 pm

Enjoy the ban and some family time with your brother!

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:34 pm

@kunkka, enjoy the ever longer ENT wait :). Soon it will be 30 min + per game.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:50 pm

AndyMaster wrote:@kunkka, enjoy the ever longer ENT wait :). Soon it will be 30 min + per game.

still better than 20min waiting + 30min ruined :)

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:21 pm

"if you ban me from ruining games, then soon you will have to wait longer to play games where there are no game ruiners" is like saying "If you arrest me for theft, soon no one will be stealing stuff."

Just goes to show how illogical this individual is.

AndyMaster
Armored Tree

Postby AndyMaster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:26 pm

@Astros "if you ban me from ruining games, then soon you will have to wait longer to play games where there are no game ruiners" is like saying "If you arrest me for theft, soon no one will be stealing stuff."

Lol, I love how the "dumb" (in this case Astros) attempts to prove that others are indeed the dumb ones with illogical and flawed analogies. Astros, you fail to realize that your premise is flawed. Firstly and besides the point, I don't ruin games (Stacked, 5vs4 with our middle missing and ONE, JUST ONE time I cover the top lane while my team gets ganked and this is somehow my fault. . . you are the idiot for not assessing this correctly). Secondly, yes the more people you ban the longer your wait time, WHY? Because you have a FIXED number (and declining number) of players that still play. Got it so far? So your attempting to belittle my intelligence with a flawed analogy really just makes you look like the moron to anyone with an IQ higher than 110.

Moving on and in simple terms (so that you can understand it), a better analogy would have been "if you continue to increase taxes (California), soon everyone will be moving to a conservative state (Florida)". Its ok Astros, you may be a conservative. . . but that doesn't make you smarter than me, it only makes you smarter than the 50% of the country that voted for Biden (and that frankly isn't saying all that much).

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:19 pm

AndyMaster wrote:@Astros "if you ban me from ruining games, then soon you will have to wait longer to play games where there are no game ruiners" is like saying "If you arrest me for theft, soon no one will be stealing stuff."

Lol, I love how the "dumb" (in this case Astros) attempts to prove that others are indeed the dumb ones with illogical and flawed analogies. Astros, you fail to realize that your premise is flawed. Firstly and besides the point, I don't ruin games (Stacked, 5vs4 with our middle missing and ONE, JUST ONE time I cover the top lane while my team gets ganked and this is somehow my fault. . . you are the idiot for not assessing this correctly). Secondly, yes the more people you ban the longer your wait time, WHY? Because you have a FIXED number (and declining number) of players that still play. Got it so far? So your attempting to belittle my intelligence with a flawed analogy really just makes you look like the moron to anyone with an IQ higher than 110.

Moving on and in simple terms (so that you can understand it), a better analogy would have been "if you continue to increase taxes (California), soon everyone will be moving to a conservative state (Florida)". Its ok Astros, you may be a conservative. . . but that doesn't make you smarter than me, it only makes you smarter than the 50% of the country that voted for Biden (and that frankly isn't saying all that much).

OMG LOL :)

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:47 pm

AndyMaster wrote:@Astros "if you ban me from ruining games, then soon you will have to wait longer to play games where there are no game ruiners" is like saying "If you arrest me for theft, soon no one will be stealing stuff."

I don't think you get it.

The remaining players playing here are more than fine waiting longer to play if the games have fewer ruiners. I'd gladly wait longer if the games don't include you on my team. Why? Because every game with you is basically a poor game not worth waiting for.

Have you considered that if you don't get banned, people are quitting because they refuse to play with players such as yourself?

You're the same guy who destroyed items and then tried to complain about how you shouldn't be banned for it. You don't make any sense.

You don't ruin games but you charge into 4-5 players, alone, and suicide?

Just look at your ban appeals:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=144285&p=557200&hilit=justforgold#p557200

"I saw the other guy was better than me so I left the game."

You don't see how idiotic your reasoning is? Yet you claim to be smart? Lol.

Keep being the victim in life, my man. You're no different than Jazzy's mental state. Everything is someone else's fault, your teammates all suck, it's always stacked, the heroes are unfair. No analogy needed, players dislike playing on your team. FACT.

Return to “Processed Appeals”