Game ruin artemls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

iambackk
Treant

Game ruin artemls

Postby iambackk » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:50 pm

Your Warcraft III username:
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned:
Why you should be unbanned:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 197032.w3g

artemls 1/8/1 the score telling everything, he assisted one kill and killed one guy, during 37 min game.

(15:18 / Allied) tradwhore: !itimestamp lina goign top not def bot
(15:24 / Allied) tradwhore: k u reported (they killed racks 1 min before he went top to deward :) )

(19:02 / All) tradwhore: he is bot dewarding (we are fighting mid defendign throne and he deward bot)

(22:20 / All) tradwhore: 0 6 1
(22:24 / All) tradwhore: he assisted one fight one kill

im not reporting all other players refusing the vk like : Infero best_nick_ever crazyfriday
because u will said "they maybe didn't realised" when the guy scores said all and the guy is perma afk fountain or not with us.

Also @astros id like you to start giving one day ban for this guys like master pain or KrYnNn who do that at start of a game without any reason :

KrYnNn: !ignore jaz
(01:08 / Allied) KrYnNn: !ignore tra
(01:17 / Allied) KrYnNn: !ignore bes
(01:22 / Allied) KrYnNn: !ignore mog

the guy ignoring all team at start of a game is really changing all the game gangs and all the combo's, like "rdy silencer i ulti lets go" or gang somewhere or idk...

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: Game ruin artemls

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:58 pm

@astros

This wasnt just someone playing bad. He was not involved in any team fights as you can see. He would be solo bot lane as the other team was in our base and raxing.

After repeatedly warning him we would submit him, he begrudgingly joined the last fight. But by then the damage was done. Purposely ruining should be a ban.

Here are some hard numbers to prove my points:

He was lowest level on the team because he was afking around half the time.
Everyone on the team had multiple kills and assists. Yet all he had was 1 kill and 1 assist? And that one kill was right at the end when they were in our fountain. Cmon, some ban is warranted.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Game ruin artemls

Postby Astros » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:24 am

banned 2 days

Bro, I know what I am doing. You want me to ban everyone, soon you will be playing versus bots.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”