hald-uk-non : Bobby needs a longer ban without appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mk4r32
Forest Walker

hald-uk-non : Bobby needs a longer ban without appeal

Postby mk4r32 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:06 am

Replay Link:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=12197201.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #40
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hald-uk-non
Violated Rule(s): Game ruin, trolling, no team fights
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Does bare minimum to avoid ban through out the game
Any further thoughts:
@astros how much more leniency and benefit of the doubt do you need to give him? Bobby literally comes on every night and does the bare minimum not to get banned and to troll and ruin. There's no way he's this bad. And even if he is, he needs to join and play a team game.

42 minute game - the whole team has 10+ assists. This shit bobby ends with 1-6-2

He literally just joins to troll and is really wasting our time and game play.

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Re: hald-uk-non : Bobby needs a longer ban without appeal

Postby Bobalhao » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:53 am

Hi!

In my defense:

I helped team to defend, i pushed lanes, , i warded the map a lot to prevent from gondar's invis and bara's charges, i ganked when i was near.

It all went well untill minute 32, when i went top to defend and all team went bottom. Then i returned to help, and at 34 shaker got a nice double kill or something at base. I sayd "good job" and then he got triggered.

Imho, i helped as far as i could in a game without a single "mia" on bara charges at early game, and he charged and helped to kill me twice at early game.

Game lasted 42 minutes, dude, its a pretty long game.

Shaker, i ended the game only 2 levels behind u, and those 2 you got in that double kill. Congrats!
Later, i defended as hard as i could, while you hid behind fountain. At first you hid for a while, i guess in anger, but team was defending and looks like you decided to leave your confort zone and help. But you hid a second time, when i was regening but went out to save rasta, who escaped, btw. You were there, typing you would report me, and right after that you could have saved me, with a fissure, but you hid.

Then you come here asking for "teamplay".
Last edited by Bobalhao on Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:00 am

Can you lock bobby to his main account and prevent him from creating new ones so that we can at least not join his games?

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:03 am

Explain how you only have 2 assists and 2 levels behind and 1 kill if you were team playing @bobalhao

You have played enough games and Astros has told you more than enough times to play serious in a team game environment but you consistently troll

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:16 am

mk4r32 wrote:Can you lock bobby to his main account and prevent him from creating new ones so that we can at least not join his games?

If you dont mind, i could use only the bobby account.

I dont do that cause there are too many players who start the game crying just by knowing i am me.

If at least you guys werent so fragile about my presence, i wouldnt mind at all to play only as bobby.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:18 am

likely will ban him. Will check tomorrow.

You just somehow never improve and I'm sick of debating this. Not gonna respond to your PM's or excuses anymore. Will also reject every appeal from you moving forward.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:21 am

mk4r32 wrote:Explain how you only have 2 assists and 2 levels behind and 1 kill if you were team playing @bobalhao

You have played enough games and Astros has told you more than enough times to play serious in a team game environment but you consistently troll

Not every gank ends with a kill, not every gank that end on kills i hit. I may help by gusting and the team kills before i even strike an arrow.

Assist is one of but not the the best metric for a player's role in a game. There are things that numbers dont show.

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:28 am

Astros wrote:likely will ban him. Will check tomorrow.

You just somehow never improve and I'm sick of debating this. Not gonna respond to your PM's or excuses anymore. Will also reject every appeal from you moving forward.

Did you even read my defense on this?

Will you just accept every ban request on me just because you are tired?

Haters knows you are tired, and they grab any oportunity to make excuses and get me banned.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:36 am

- Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

You really do never improve. I've gone over plenty of discussions with you on how you can improve and it's the same stuff. You seem to think I'm joking because I'm being cordial with you. You don't even attempt to switch heroes to at least try something new since you obviously aren't competent with drow.

Banned three months.

Honestly, I'm not going to unban you so you either can choose to dodge or wait it out only to get banned longer next time. ENT probably isn't the place for you anymore. Good luck.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”