testing

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Credits
Armored Tree

testing

Postby Credits » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:43 am

Your Warcraft III username: 11111
Realm/Gateway: 1111
Why are you banned: 1111
Why you should be unbanned: 1111

Credits
Armored Tree

Re: testing

Postby Credits » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:44 am

ok my name is jokesters, banned for game ruining, can i get an unban please? im far from a game ruiner is may have looked like that but it was an honest unlucky game. and that was me and my brother talking to each other which wont happen again...please and thank you. for some reason when i try post the appeal it takes me to log in screen again n wont post.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:39 am

I mean, you're pretty new on ENT here so I don't mind unbanning but is there a reason why you act like a 5 year old on here being totally unserious when you play? What's the deal with you and your brother fake trashtalking each other thinking it's funny? If that's the type of stuff you both like to do, it's tough for anyone to take either of you serious as teammates.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Credits
Armored Tree

Postby Credits » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:44 am

i mean ive only had one main was GoblinsMerch around maybe 1600elo but it got resetted. so i only have new accounts until i figure out a a name i want stick with which i have one in mind. i mean yeah i kinda acted foolished in that game but sometimes your teammates do things to piss ya off on purpose but i understand where ur coming from. and my brother hes just a nub lmao so he gets mad when im better then him he was first original dota player and got me playing then i became better then him just all fun and games but i told him earlier to keep it pg in games especially cause there hard come by nowdays

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:48 am

I'll unban you since this is your first time getting banned/appealing. All I ask is that you play serious and put effort into winning and less into trolling. You're affecting other players who want to truly win so it's frustrating when you have other players who are nonchalantly just casually trolling.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”