R.I.P - grief/throwing

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

master_pianos
Aura Tree

R.I.P - grief/throwing

Postby master_pianos » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:44 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12200694/
Game Name: dota
Your Warcraft III Username: hoogingoch
Violator's Warcraft III Username: r.i.p
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (19:23 / Allied) HooginGoch: !timestamp 16
Any further thoughts: starts around game time min 14. sb starts griefing for next 10 mins, zero charges, and then suicide charges solo into enemy team.

i went afk also at a critical point so will take my ban/medicine. it was definitely not a throw though.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Re: R.I.P - grief/throwing

Postby Hooch » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:01 am

oh look a " he made a ban request so i will" situation. ya i didnt play well but in know way did i throw. you on the other hand. clearly did. astros probably wont even ban you. but the fact u came into next lobby after wasting 40 mins of ur teams time and say i ruined makes me want to see you ban.

master_pianos
Aura Tree

Postby master_pianos » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:22 pm

Not going to get into a pissing match about this (esp with someone like you) so this will be my last reply but I clearly timestamp early game when you start your trolling before I had to take a work call and go afk. This is NOT a "he made a ban request so i will" situation.

I play at work and sometimes stuff happens that I have to respond to and I afk. I'll get banned and accept it as I've been warned many times by Astros. It's unfortunately just the nature of when I can play (tough for me to play outside of work hours ironically with young kids) and the things I have to respond to.

You on the other hand constantly troll and grief game after game if the start doesn't go well. You suicide into enemy, refuse to team play, and spam FF into chat. It's toxic and needs to be called out.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:07 pm

i was not trolling.. didnt play, well as the rest of team... if team is shit with bara then bara is done for, nothing new... you admit to being afk all game and then have the audactiy to blame me for game ruin.... you take mid pick carry and then afk while rax at fountain. it comes down to this sweety. i may have played bad but a throw is a throw. ur clearly playing make believe because u know ur in the wrong.

lmao "i work with young kids". lllooollll your playing dota while looking after children. should be a ban for that right there. and thats not a excuse.. if your at work and you decide to play games you take the consequences. lazy azz employee. probably a lie anyway.

you call me toxic when you self admitting afked and ruined a 40 min game and then come to next lobby screaming at me for losing. retard mcgee

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 pm

Didn't really see him ruining intentionally. The player just isn't good and then decided to play a hero that requires some good decision-making intuition and that's why he ends up doing poorly.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”