Ban request for You'reBasic

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

aesrf
Forest Walker

Ban request for You'reBasic

Postby aesrf » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:38 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12202687/
Game Name: https: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #85
Violator's Warcraft III Username: you'rebasic
Violated Rule(s): game ruin / trolling
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 27:03
Any further thoughts: This is the same player with multiple accounts (reparations) trolling this game. 27 minutes into the game and just MoM and perserverence. Just messing around whole game, with no charging to help in team fights. @master_pianos was in the game and can vouch that this guy was ruining. If this guy was nub I could care less but the fact that this guy knows better, he should be banned.

(27:03 / Allied) HooginGoch: lol mom and perservence

master_pianos
Aura Tree

Re: Ban request for You'reBasic

Postby master_pianos » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:40 pm

Let's get this guy off ent. Between his combo of disconnecting at the end of losing games, trolling and having no team play most of the time, to excessive crying/flaming - this guy just triggers me. He can clearly play better if he wants but generally doesn't.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:51 pm

First of all include timestamps. your dont even bother to make a proper request becuase u think u can get away with making shit up. again playing bad isnt bannable.. and if it was void would be too. you didnt play well ethier.. only sniper did that game and maybe panda. you have a ongoing feud with me and its pathetic. yah some games you play bad some games you play good (thats dota), i owned 9 0 with riki the next game and it is why your probably making the request 2 hours after the game ends... you took mid with void and never once warded all game. no body on team warded all game expect me despite me asking over 3 times on seperate occasions. you threw massive tantrums throughout the game and you were even focusing... you were trying to ff all game blaming everyone else typing essays while u could have helped team. you and pianos are clearly out to get somone becuase u threw a tantrum u lost.

(05:45 / Allied) HooginGoch: charge mid failed gank with hoogingooch
Start of ridiculous tantrum
(12:14 / Allied) HooginGoch: i should never die there
(12:15 / Allied) HooginGoch: if you fight
(12:21 / Allied) FriedrichFlegel: i killed him once
(12:21 / Allied) You'reBasic: ..
(12:24 / Allied) FriedrichFlegel: and i will again
(12:30 / Allied) You'reBasic: say u dont have ulty
(12:31 / Allied) You'reBasic: nex ttime
(12:38 / Allied) HooginGoch: lol ok
(12:42 / Allied) HooginGoch: he dove by himself
(12:46 / Allied) HooginGoch: just fuckin fight next time

(13:20 / Allied) HooginGoch: ready to go husk bot if i tp? ( literatly just threw a tantrm here for no reason )
(13:30 / Allied) You'reBasic: k
(13:40 / Allied) HooginGoch: god so slow

(14:16 / Allied) HooginGoch: ehh
(14:16 / Allied) HooginGoch: i farm
(14:26 / Allied) HooginGoch: we cant gank early
(14:35 / Allied) HooginGoch: farm up sniper

(18:23 / Allied) HooginGoch: lol
(18:36 / Allied) master_stain: come on bara (blames me for his death which send hoogin into some deluisonal retard angry fit even though i couldnt have helped in that situation)
(18:41 / Allied) HooginGoch: hes painful to watch
(18:46 / Allied) master_stain: man he sucks

(25:01 / Allied) You'reBasic: why do u have no wards though? (as mid)
(25:19 / Allied) HooginGoch: im not suppposed to be buying them -- retarded

25:43 / Allied) You'reBasic: lose cause 0 wards
(25:45 / Allied) You'reBasic: fyi
(25:54 / Allied) HooginGoch: lose cuz of zero sb - wierd little tantrum

(28:09 / Allied) gIPsy: storm is useless team notices storm just kill stealing all game

begging of tantrum downword spiral
(28:12 / Allied) master_stain: rofl
blame train
(29:47 / Allied) HooginGoch: wtf axe
(29:57 / Allied) HooginGoch: hahahah axe just watching
(29:58 / Allied) Arrecho: lag
(30:01 / Allied) Arrecho: i jnumpo
(30:01 / Allied) HooginGoch: all good
(30:02 / Allied) HooginGoch: !FF
tantrum ff no raxes yet
(30:08 / Allied) HooginGoch: go next bro
(30:14 / Allied) Arrecho: void sucks
(30:25 / Allied) HooginGoch: yeap
(30:27 / Allied) You'reBasic: the fact none of u buy wards is beyond retarded
(30:28 / Allied) HooginGoch: go next
(30:33 / Allied) You'reBasic: fucking newbs
(30:37 / Allied) You'reBasic: stfu dg
(30:42 / Allied) HooginGoch: why no ff guys?
(30:56 / Allied) HooginGoch: yeap ff
(31:11 / Allied) HooginGoch: 3 more ff
(28:15 / Allied) master_stain: u guys are so nub
(31:44 / All) You'reBasic: dg litterally spending whole game crying -- while we can still recover but in his mind its over just gives up

blames me for his death i wasnt even alive.....
(32:03) FriedrichFlegel killed FurreviX
(32:06) E.T. killed You'reBasic
(32:08 / Allied) master_stain: this team
(32:13 / Allied) master_stain: bara so tard
(32:19 / Allied) You'reBasic: wasnt alive
(32:20 / Allied) You'reBasic: u fucking moron
(32:26 / Allied) HooginGoch: :) --wierd little sarcastic smile cause panda blamed me for a death when was alive.
(32:26 / Allied) master_stain: how u 1-5 with bara -- angry toxic
(32:28 / Allied) master_stain: seriously
(32:31 / Allied) You'reBasic: sigh
(32:38 / Allied) You'reBasic: learn to ward
(32:40 / Allied) You'reBasic: u newb
(32:43 / Allied) master_stain: rofl
(32:44 / Allied) master_stain: ok
(32:50 / Allied) You'reBasic: why u laugh..

even though they all ff multiple times afking at this point still getting mad at me for missing 1 charge when game is over just releasing anger like a brat....
(36:05 / Allied) master_stain: no bara charge
(36:05 / Allied) master_stain: aha
(36:11 / Allied) You'reBasic: fucking retar5ded team

says after he spends all game typing litterally thorwing not paying attenion
(37:21 / Allied) HooginGoch: well we cant gank with this sb
(37:26 / Allied) You'reBasic: ..
(37:30 / Allied) HooginGoch: no options
(37:33 / Allied) You'reBasic: u failed just as hard
(37:40 / Allied) You'reBasic: harder
(37:40 / Allied) HooginGoch: yeap

threatens ban because it loses. no reason
(39:08 / Allied) master_stain: im going to submit bara
(39:11 / Allied) master_stain: same items all g ame
(39:11 / Allied) You'reBasic: ..
(39:13 / Allied) master_stain: ruiner for sure
(39:18 / Allied) You'reBasic: havnt had farm
(39:19 / Allied) You'reBasic: u

second ban threat cause hes mad hes losing. legit no reaon
(42:41 / Allied) master_stain: this bara is gettingbanned
(42:42 / Allied) You'reBasic: ...
(42:45 / Allied) You'reBasic: lmao
(42:46 / Allied) Arrecho: can u wait team
(42:48 / Allied) Arrecho: retard void
(42:55 / Allied) You'reBasic: good luck u retard]
(42:56 / Allied) HooginGoch: lol what team
(43:02 / Allied) You'reBasic: void crying all game
(43:09 / Allied) HooginGoch: hahahahaha

(44:54 / Allied) HooginGoch: sb lost it
(46:34 / Allied) HooginGoch: too triggered by sb incompetence -- says this as a excuse for playing bad
(39:22 / Allied) You'reBasic: idiot

3rd ban threat again no timestamps or reason just says wants to ban
(47:48 / Allied) master_stain: hes ruiner
(47:51 / Allied) You'reBasic: ..
(47:51 / Allied) HooginGoch: hahah man so good
(47:52 / Allied) master_stain: gong to ban him
(47:55 / Allied) HooginGoch: yes please
(47:55 / Allied) You'reBasic: good luck
(47:57 / Allied) master_stain: np
(47:57 / Allied) You'reBasic: loser
(47:58 / Allied) HooginGoch: submit him
(47:59 / Allied) You'reBasic: i try
(48:09 / Allied) HooginGoch: epic fail sb
(48:17) FurreviX killed Arrecho
(48:20 / Allied) You'reBasic: best mid ever?

telling hoogin to comment on ban request to make it look more believeable
(50:15 / Allied) master_stain: dg just vouch when i submt ban -- again no reason other than for already hating me before game starts
(50:23 / Allied) ZeusZapper: go
(50:23 / Allied) You'reBasic: lmao
(50:26 / Allied) HooginGoch: sure
(50:28 / Allied) master_stain: ty
(50:28 / Allied) You'reBasic: go for it
(50:31 / Allied) master_stain: i try to get 5 day
(50:34 / Allied) You'reBasic: u have no timestamp

you morons really need to chill the f out when u play. mistakes were made by everyone that game and throwing tantrum certainly didnt help

aesrf
Forest Walker

Postby aesrf » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:32 am

I don't care about you at all and I'm not trying to start a feud, trust me. You're just another dumb nub on ent and a waste of time to me.

The fact is that you're a known troll. You previously PP at the end of a lost game to inconvenience everyone for 2 minutes. Then created a new account and PP to troll again.

Then now, you hide behind a new account and troll with Bara, probably due to being mad from the previous ban request. There was a timestamp at the 27 minute mark. You're items are consistent with a first timer, which I know you've played enough games to know better. It's clear from your play that game and your items that you just wanted troll and ruin for everyone. The only reason why I waste my time with these requests is because dumb nubs like you learn your lesson after a ban, which makes ent more enjoyable for everyone in the future (E.T. is a good example). Given your history, I hope astros gives you a longer ban so you learn.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:07 am

"The fact is that you're a known troll. You previously PP at the end of a lost game to inconvenience everyone for 2 minutes. Then created a new account and PP to troll again."

you must be retarded... i dont do that. i report many people for that. maybe happened recently do to internet cut out or plug falling out of laptop other than that it one time.
agian ur making shit up. you probably just heard astros go off on me in one of the games and ur trying to piggy back off his anger.

yes a bara who has been killed alot cannot get new items.... is this ur first time? did i purposely hack the game so i get less gold and cant get items in your mind? only one timestamp over something i cant control isnt going to get a ban.. go on, get a proper time stamp of where i did throw and then well talk.

wtf u mean hide behind new account... i would play with a vpn if i didnt want to be found. astros knows what ever account i use.
i just made u look stupid in ur own ban request and now u just keep brining up past shit to try and somehow justify ban in a game i didnt throw and whos team did just as bad.

you know have have nothing hence when you try to bring up my "history" even though it has nothing to do with this game. i tried, void clearly didnt hence why he was typing and ffing all game griefing. where his ban request.. oh wait ur but buddies.

aesrf
Forest Walker

Postby aesrf » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:36 am

So you're saying your plug happened to fall out after getting killed and right before your throne was finished. This is after 40 minutes. So lets assume you plug it back in. You go and create a new account (lol) and join the very next game. At the start of the game, your plug just so happened to fall out again? Sure buddy. Again, stupid nubs like you just don't learn, which is why I'll always go out of my way to get tards like u off ent.

I'm glad you at least realize you as bara were killed a lot. Stop and think why that is. Did you realize you had 2 worthless items after 27 minutes?

If I had nothing you wouldn't be scared trying to justify your troll behavior with your long post lol. You're just a scared, sad nub.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:50 am

i went over it with astros. ur a moron. ur refering to the game with halo mauler.... the game was over hence why i did not get a ban for leaving. and the second one yes my plug fell out and my labtop instantly dies because my battery expanded.

i realize this is a "you did bad on my team, and then killed me next game" ban request so im gonna leave it at this. void and axe and i played terribly yes. axe by far ruined the most by solo feed hence he score and watch replays of his deaths. every one solo feed. but void also afk griefing, typing ffing not trying, ruined the game and you egging him on as well made it worse. thats something you dont realize played a huge part of the loss. you two are toxic as fuck haven forbid you play with pain or bobby. but you would never cause you stack every single game. your clearly retarded if you think i intentionally tried to ruin ur game, and u blame me for shit in this game i had no control over check the time stamps given.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:57 pm

@Hooch play better and stop trolling. This is the last warning you're going to get. Just because Matty can't ban you because you don't play HHTD anymore doesn't mean you can go join DotA games and play unserious and not expect to be banned. Your gameplay is honestly terrible for someone who plays as often as you do.

Also, you weren't banned for plugpulling yourself because the "game was over". I let you slide although you could have been banned for it. But you're already skating on thin ice so either improve your gameplay or you'll get banned soon.

By stop trolling, I mean stop pulling the LGBTQ card and acting like you're a weirdo. Play serious and help your teammates instead of causing issues.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”