Ban Request: gevaudan

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Oldman
Aura Tree

Ban Request: gevaudan

Postby Oldman » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:50 pm

Your Warcraft III username: YouSucks
Realm/Gateway: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 202805.w3g
[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16
Why are you banned: Rage then afk, then left game
Why you should be unbanned:

Gevaudan: This Gondar was rage, then he afk at fountain, then continue to rage, then he rage quit.
TaazZ: Spec also rage quit

These 2 guys are joke, Gondar deserve a long ban

(19:17 / Allied) Gevaudan: im afk
(19:21 / Allied) Gevaudan: too many noobs on team

(20:16 / Allied) YouSucks: !timestamp gondar afk

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 202805.w3g

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Re: Ban Request: gevaudan

Postby RichardCoffee » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:29 pm

Blatantly lying in ban requests with false claims should itself be bannable.

Here's what happened: Game was lost because of multiple leavers. First kobz on the opposite team seemed to disconnect (plug pull? I give him benefit of the doubt). Then squirtn very likely plug pulled on our team to make it become a 4v4. I took a short afk because I could eventually see team was just wandering around map separately for 10 mins, not fighting, not doing anything productive. Then spec, a carry, on our team suddenly left. At that point I was done and outright left. I'm not going to play a 3v4 that was already lost, nor should any player be forced to.

Also this oldman guy has ruined multiple games. He is trying the tactic of 'lashing out randomly' to try to distract attention from his own play, a technique mastered by Arrecho and hexar.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:53 am

The game was already over with leavers and PA being fed.

You just putting out a ban request cuz they called you out for sucking and out of frustration for losing.

(20:28 / Allied) TaazZ: i mean purp just saving his ult for who knows what
These users thanked the author mk4r32 for the post:
RichardCoffee (Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:52 pm)

Oldman
Aura Tree

Postby Oldman » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:19 am

RichardCoffee wrote:Blatantly lying in ban requests with false claims should itself be bannable.

Here's what happened: Game was lost because of multiple leavers. First kobz on the opposite team seemed to disconnect (plug pull? I give him benefit of the doubt). Then squirtn very likely plug pulled on our team to make it become a 4v4. I took a short afk because I could eventually see team was just wandering around map separately for 10 mins, not fighting, not doing anything productive. Then spec, a carry, on our team suddenly left. At that point I was done and outright left. I'm not going to play a 3v4 that was already lost, nor should any player be forced to.

Also this oldman guy has ruined multiple games. He is trying the tactic of 'lashing out randomly' to try to distract attention from his own play, a technique mastered by Arrecho and hexar.

You are trying to confuse the admins. I will go straight to the point, (you raged, AFK, and rage quit) Your defense is irrelevant to the game and you are trying to distract and try to get yourself out of the ban. Firstly, what you did in the game was disgusting, we were 4v4, and you throwing your little tantrum, AFK, and rage quit, leaving us in an unfavorable situation 3 v 4.

Instead of admitting your faults, you chose to distract the ban requests by adding irrelevant contexts to justify your wrongdoings (tantrum, AFK, and rage quit).

1) First kobz on the opposite team seemed to disconnect (plug pull? I give him benefit of the doubt). Then squirtn very likely plug pulled on our team to make it become a 4v4. (This context is irrelevant to your rage, AFK, then rage quit, 5v4 or 4v4 do not entitle you to rage, AFK, then rage quit )

2) I took a short afk because I could eventually see team was just wandering around map separately for 10 mins, not fighting, not doing anything productive. Then spec, a carry, on our team suddenly left. At that point I was done and outright left. I'm not going to play a 3v4 that was already lost, nor should any player be forced to. (Scourage outplayed us, sometimes, we win, sometimes we lose - but that doesn't mean you can wilfully rage, AFK, then rage quit, this is not fair for other players that still tried their best to win)

3) Also this oldman guy has ruined multiple games. He is trying the tactic of 'lashing out randomly' to try to distract attention from his own play, a technique mastered by Arrecho and hexar. (Irrelevant to the game, you have no defense and trying to distract)

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:13 pm

Once again, I left when it became 3v4, not 4v4.

Once again, I went afk for a short amount of time after allies were just wandering around for 10 mins, and it didn't effect the game in the slightest.

Not gonna engage further with a moron.

Oldman
Aura Tree

Postby Oldman » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:17 pm

RichardCoffee wrote:Once again, I left when it became 3v4, not 4v4. (The number of players cannot justify your behavior in the game or rage, AFK and rage quit)

Once again, I went afk for a short amount of time after allies were just wandering around for 10 mins, and it didn't effect the game in the slightest. (You raged, then afk, i typed !timestamp, then you got back to play, then rage quit

You simply have nothing to defend your disgusting behavior.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:26 pm

Oldman wrote:
RichardCoffee wrote:Once again, I left when it became 3v4, not 4v4. (The number of players cannot justify your behavior in the game or rage, AFK and rage quit)

Once again, I went afk for a short amount of time after allies were just wandering around for 10 mins, and it didn't effect the game in the slightest. (You raged, then afk, i typed !timestamp, then you got back to play, then rage quit

You simply have nothing to defend your disgusting behavior.

He left after blue left. It was a 3v4 at that point. Honestly, the game looked to be over once Spec left since you guys didn't have a carry anymore so I can't honestly fault him for that.

Tazz banned 2 days for leaving

Not banning BH.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”