Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

moogy
Resource Storage

Re: Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Postby moogy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:01 pm

100% good ban, another player can call mid before him and he stilllll demands mid no matter what.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:02 pm

ina way i feel for gimly. when u start off the game flamming your team of course they wont listen to you.but gimly knows better than this 100% . gimly taking mid with rylia and going dagon .... gimly u should know better. if someone better/with better account than u wants mid. there's no questions asked you give it to them. you deserve ban for refusing to give mid to someone who can actually take the lane. you feed everygame.... why do u think its a good idea to take mid when better people are on ur team wanting it?. take this ban as a lesson. just ask for reduced ban and dont take mid when someone better wants it

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:31 pm

He very well knows there are unwritten rules of the game. If a higher elo wants mid, you should defer to them, or at the very least you should roll for it.

And all of your answers to Astros questions make no sense.

I still don’t understand why you killed the image rune instead of attacking the enemy. That’s some super high level trolling right there.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:26 pm

How can nobody understand that if WD would have taken the rune, I would be atacked by 200% damage. I was about to die too. I was scared and wanted to avoid him from taking it while at the same time I had a chance to survive and also kill him.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:27 pm

And for the 10th time, I never got DAGON nor was going to. You can watch 10000 of my replies and will NEVER see that item in my inventory. I wanted Scepter to improve my ulty.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:33 pm

dumpster_ wrote:It's actually a bit scary how convincing this guy would sound to someone who doesn't know any better.
But we all do.
I'm almost certain he doesn't actually believe what he's saying, just bullshitting, but doing it quite well.
Hopefully, more people chime in so that some other admin isn't fooled by this animal.

@Astros do you see what I am talking about? The community is full of shit-talkers. I am now being called an animal and I am who is banned.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:46 pm

g1mly wrote:Let's do something. Tell me how to act next time I get flammers, shit talkers, people stealing a lane from me. Tell me how to have them banned and if I have to do something in specific I will do it. I did not ruin this game intentionally. I was very frustrated for having my game ruinned and I wanted was to stay alive, grow and get to help in good battles. You already ruinned my game night today, that's fine. But I think you should re-consider and unban me if you give me good directions of how to proceed in such cases and I will. I want a fair community. And I want to enjoy my games and the other 9 players too. That has always been my desire.

@astros or next moderator to consider my request

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:03 am

FOH! You do the exact same thing.

*You talk shit and flame
*You mass ping for help so that you can ks/last hit
*You steal your allies' neutrals when farming
*You avoid team fights just to screw your ally for giving you shit for taking mid
*You afk and troll
*YOU RUIN
These users thanked the author mk4r32 for the post:
MR_Nimbuss (Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:24 pm)

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:11 am

You know something, dear moderators/admins? ENT is a very unfair community in many ways. Games should be 100% clean of hate and everybody should only focus con real team games. There are no games where I don't see hate towards me or other players. And games are always full of stackers. All games should go auto-balanced.

I said it once and will say it again: I did not intentionally ruin the game. Teal's actions damaged my game and from there, I had to change my overall strategy to play safe and try not to feed, knowing I would be handicapped since the XP and gold would be divided by two thanks to Huskar.

You can say whatever about me, but I am always invested in winning every single game. I have never trolled. There are very shitty players and it's impressive how you punish me when, again, I was a victim of discrimination by the team. members.

At this point, I dont care anymore about the current ban. But tell me.. what is going to happen afterward? Will I continue encountering shitty players, flammers, shit-talkers, people who just because they have higher ELO think they are better? ELO is not a real way of measuring somebody's skills. Starting with what I said about stackers.

I just want to have fun, enjoy my game, and have others do the same, but I want to be sure that people who act against me will find their ban too.

And I also need Huskar to be punished for how he acted. He started all this. He clearly wanted to screw my game, and if that is not GAME RUIN to your eyes, then please explain yourself.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:54 am

It's just that no one wants to play with someone who plays like you and never tries to learn. I get not everyone wants to tryhard but you lose the game for them by going mid and not even trying to play.

If you just want to chill and play at 5 APM, at least pick Bara so that you can still contribute something.

Credits
Armored Tree

Postby Credits » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:00 am

free g1m1y :) he always tries his hardest i like him! us newbs need stick together!!!!
These users thanked the author Credits for the post:
g1mly (Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:02 am)

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:07 am

here you go gimly fill each blank in with your name and astros will have have a hard time turning you down.

I _____ swear moving forward to always let higher elo/players that are clearly better than me mid. I ______ will also be more attentive during gameplay and listen to my teams advice. i ______ will not attack creeps instead of helping my team in team fights. I ______ realize how my unattentive playing and decision to take mid greatly hampered our teams success and will take the advice given to me on this thread.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:29 am

I think you, being a clearly lower skilled player, should listen to the better players and pick a lane/hero that fits what your team requires of you. Then when you get better and your teammates trust you, you can start playing mid.

Right now, no one trusts you to go mid because you are 800 elo and almost always lose badly.

Why do you want to go mid so bad? Your skillset doesn't fit mid. Most players don't want to go mid because there is added pressure to avoid ganks and carry a team. If you can't do those two things, IDK why you would want to go mid lane.

You're free to call mid but when you fail mid and do terribly, what do you think should happen? Should your team suffer because you cost them the game by going mid? Do you see how problematic it becomes when you, being in the most important lane and doing poorly could cause your team to think you are ruining?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Yorichi
Resource Storage

Postby Yorichi » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 am

I am glad g1mly got banned again. this guy would take mid and ruined game. I still remember playing with him and he went rage afk after being criticized. I reported him and he got banned. please ban him again.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:40 pm

ban is almost done. I unbanned you.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”