Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

g1mly
Armored Tree

Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:05 am

Your Warcraft III username: G1mly
Realm/Gateway:
g1mly@entconnect
Why are you banned: I started a game being the 1st one calling mid lane. My team immediately started to shit talk to me and ruined the game sending Huskar to steal mid from me. I stood there and played at the best of my ability and got voted kicked and banned.
Why you should be unbanned: I request to be unbanned and to have all the voters banned for abusing it. This is a game where you should not be banned for simply having fewer skills or getting killed. I was doing my very best there and did not ruin it intentionally.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:07 am

nah, you stand there and avoid ganks. you watched as huskar was right next to you and died without casting a spell.

you pick CM as a 700 elo player and the first item you get is dagon
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:20 am

Again, I was playing to the best of my ability. I kindly request a 2nd review from another admin, please.
Last edited by g1mly on Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:21 am

Plus,..Dagon? what are you talking about.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 am

You are judging my hero pick based on my ELO, are you serious now?

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:26 am

okay, another admin will review and they will see you

1) let huskar die at mid right next to you while you were using your spells to kill creeps

2) bara was charging mid and you ran to bot river for no reason

3) you call mid as a 700 elo player making dagon as a first item. not bannable but you clearly don't care about teamplay

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:29 am

Do you think it's fair how the game started with my team against me? Just because? I get less XP and Gold for having Huskar there. Will you really not judge fairly against him?

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:29 am

and Again, I did not build a dagon. I was aiming Ag Scepter and blink to OBVIUSLY jump in fights and kill everyone

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:30 am

Going river to take a rune is now also "not a reason" ???

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:33 am

What kind of community is ENT then? What is the message you are sending here? Is it cool to ruin a mid-player just because he is 700-800 elo and period? I should be free to call a lane and play it. I have always played in such a way and won many games and been the MVP many times. But seriously, what do expect from a player who is being attacked by his teammates and handicapped with less Xp and gold? Obviously, I did not feel secure fighting them until I get better items and leveled up.
Last edited by g1mly on Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:34 am

1st photo: bara and huskar pinged nonstop for you to go gank SK. instead of ganking SK, you run to bot river for no reason

2nd photo: instead of helping huskar kill SK who was half hp, you are freezing and autoattacking creeps

Please explain why you are running away to the opposite direction from a 3v1 gank with a ganking hero. Looks to me like you are intentionally avoiding teamplay
Attachments
WC3ScrnShot_030524_003247_02.png
WC3ScrnShot_030524_003247_02.png (3.28 MiB) Viewed 377 times
WC3ScrnShot_030524_003029_01.png
WC3ScrnShot_030524_003029_01.png (3.77 MiB) Viewed 377 times

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:40 am

i was in that game and he ran back knowing bara charged/PIng that warned him from huskar! this g1mly is straight ruiner when he doesn't get it his way. Please ban this guy forever! Even the opposing team dislike his gameplay!

And @g1mly why would you mid? YOu lose 1v1 mid and ff at 8 mins! Huskar or sniper was a better mid..

BAN THIS GUY FOR A long time and maybe he will learn his lesson! ty admin! annoying player to deal with.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:42 am

I will continue waiting for the next Admin to review. Hopefully, they read the full thread here.

Re. your last comment. Like I said above. I was handicapped by Huskar going 2 mids to ruin my game. I felt I was going to die and simply wanted to stay safe so I dont feed. 2 guys ganking 1 mid seemed good enough and I just wanted to avoid feeding. Since I am CM I have very low HP.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:44 am

You can even see my mana there, No enough to do nothing!

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:46 am

g1mly wrote:What kind of community is ENT then? What is the message you are sending here? Is it cool to ruin a mid-player just because he is 700-800 elo and period? I should be free to call a lane and play it. I have always played in such a way and won many games and been the MVP many times. But seriously, what do expect from a player who is being attacked by his teammates and handicapped with less Xp and gold? Obviously, I did not feel secure fighting them until I get better items and leveled up.

you are free to go mid. there is no rule against it. Just like there is technically no rule that you can't go 3 players in a lane but it's understood that it's obviously not a good idea which is why you, being a lower level player, going mid is a bad idea because you aren't capable of taking advantage of mid lane. There is a rule against players who go mid, feed, play bad, and then causes their team to lose.

mid is usually where the carry or higher capability players go because it gives their team the best chance of winning.

I just want one good reason: Why are you freezing and autoattacking creeps while your teammates are right next to you fighting?

Why are you running away from a 3v1 gank to go all the way to grab bounty when your teammates are right next to you and had been pinging for 5+ seconds?

This doesn't even negate the fact that instead of killing witch doctor, who was one hit away from dying, you use your hero to kill the illusion rune instead.

(06:58 / All) g1mly: ^^
(07:01 / All) Roadster: u saw him let u live
(07:04 / All) Roadster: by attacking the illusion rune
(07:05 / All) Roadster: lmao
(07:10 / All) _009: good thing u wasted hit on rune
(07:13 / All) g1mly: yeah

Please explain to me why if your enemy is one hit away from dying, you decide to kill an illusion rune instead.

Answer those three questions with any sense of logic.

Return to “Processed Appeals”