Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Votekick Abuse and banned unfairly

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:47 am

g1mly wrote:You can even see my mana there, No enough to do nothing!

because you use all your mana to kill creeps

Okay, another moderator will review.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:47 am

You know you have no solid elements here, but you are simply "guessing" I ruined intentionally and you are not taking into consideration the stress my own team caused to me and how difficult they made my start.I am sick of flammers and bad team players always talking shit instead of supporting each other. I am a great player, but cant do much when your team is doing things to fuck you.

I just want one good reason: Why are you freezing and autoattacking creeps while your teammates are right next to you fighting?

RE: Since I am not solo there, I clearly need to get gold and doingg so is a good fast way to get gold and since I have a mana aura, It does not affect me.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:49 am

All I ask is a fair judgement here. I am the victim since the beginning of the game having my game ruinened by Teal. Everything that happened is an unfortunate consequence of his bad faith act of stealing my mid.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:51 am

The fact you think you are a great player shows the huge disconnect in opinion here.

No one here thinks you are a great player but like you've stated, another moderator can freely review.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:53 am

I also cant belive that even tho I went all the way up to catch WD and kill him, and I destroyed the rune to avoid him from getting more damage against me, yes, unfortunately I missed 1 hit to kill him, but If I wanted to ruin and not do nothing to help the team, then why did I go up there and do my best to attempt a kill=?

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:54 am

I ask you again...did Huskar act well and is it correct to go and ruin Mid's game?

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:56 am

Astros wrote:The fact you think you are a great player shows the huge disconnect in opinion here.

No one here thinks you are a great player but like you've stated, another moderator can freely review.

My opinion vs your or anybody else's opinion about my skills should not make a difference either. This is about being fair, and you are far from that.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:02 am

Also when I hit the rune, I attacked WD again, I remember hitting him at least 2 times after that, it was not "1 hit away" as you mentioned above

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:20 am

@astros, do not unban this dude. He is ruiner and afk grieve a few times. He is psycho person always ruin his teamate by claiming mid lane. He is a ent super star.

g1mly
Armored Tree

Postby g1mly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:23 am

Let's do something. Tell me how to act next time I get flammers, shit talkers, people stealing a lane from me. Tell me how to have them banned and if I have to do something in specific I will do it. I did not ruin this game intentionally. I was very frustrated for having my game ruinned and I wanted was to stay alive, grow and get to help in good battles. You already ruinned my game night today, that's fine. But I think you should re-consider and unban me if you give me good directions of how to proceed in such cases and I will. I want a fair community. And I want to enjoy my games and the other 9 players too. That has always been my desire.

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Postby dumpster_ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:33 am

It's actually a bit scary how convincing this guy would sound to someone who doesn't know any better.
But we all do.
I'm almost certain he doesn't actually believe what he's saying, just bullshitting, but doing it quite well.
Hopefully more people chime in so that some other admin isn't fooled by this animal.

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:35 am

@g1mly, don't think urself u are a great player, I can tell you that no body want to play with u, as I compare ur skill to other players like, boldx,hexar,mogul but they are still teamplay.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:27 am

Ya this was 100% justified. I've seen g1mly doing the same stuff. He often demands (not asks, demands) mid and fails very hard.
Nobody should even listen to what he's saying about being owed mid every game, and staring at fights being perfectly normal. It's absurd to any player - well, except maybe some feral-child freak like npoc or something might find that reasonable.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:28 pm

Deserves a ban for sure for not going mid but ruining and purposely not helping to get even.

And for those that say there are less players now cuz of the bans - you guys are dumb af. The lobby takes just as long to fill up when we see players like g1mly as we all try to dodge.

Stop playing victim by falsely accusing Astros of being a bad admin. Real talk, the games have gotten lot cleaner and better ever since he came back.

master_pianos
Aura Tree

Postby master_pianos » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:11 pm

Piling on here as g1mly should 100% be banned. If it were up to me, he'd be bobby status and banned for life. Typical game for g1mly = auto calls mid at the start (will never roll for it), never team plays, never wards, auto attacks creep, never responds to ganks/pings, and will purposely let teammates die if his mid or gameplay is questioned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”