mogu game ruining/low level gameplay

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

mogu game ruining/low level gameplay

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:34 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12203476/

10 minute mark, running around doing nothing in a team fight. finally stuns when teammates are dead

most of the game, running from top to bot doing nothing.

30 minutes into the game, level 8

participated in zero team fights or at the very best, shows up after everyone is dead

banned seven days

@zionreturning

Only way I will unban you is if you play different heroes and learn how to be more effective.

you keep picking heroes you have no understanding of and it puts your teammates at a significant disadvantage. if you're going to pick SK, you need to learn how to farm. not run around the map doing nothing. At least your rhasta is excusable because you can at least drop wards and push. but please watch the game and tell me you weren't gameruining.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

lex-
Forest Walker

Re: mogu game ruining/low level gameplay

Postby lex- » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:42 pm

I dont understand why Mogul kept following u, even though u dont like him. I hope mogul will learn and stay away to join ur team.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:12 pm

be honest, I didn't follow him at all. I just stay landing wherever I am

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:23 pm

you must be crazy , Astro. shame to have admin like you here. you shouldn't to play while you are admin here since you got small world in your deep evil body and mind. We played 2 games today , unlucky, team with you. I took rhasta as ususl, I ward and sentry, push to got at least 5 towers and 3 rax. You talked shit all the games , and never stop crying, that why I ignored you. We won the game, and I was part of team . I know you won't admit my push to win the game because the hatred and arbitrary decision. 2nd game as you just ban me . check who you picked ? however, you took mid and got final score 5/11/5 ,fed mostly of team. pudge 1/d 7/6, even slark got negative 5/7/2 as jizzy3113 1300 elo player, mili501 picked AA 0/7/4, my final score 2/5/1. less feeder, and my level is average cause I was the one to come top and down trying to help. You just a evil , and can't afford to loss. I sent message to halo who suggested me to send appeal to . anyway, got no reply from him . i know you hate me for appeal against you. Ent sucks. you should be the one banned forever, and you are not suppose to disclosure players information, and stir up players to bully ppl. ban me forever if i wrong, or pls step down to your position, and not abuse your duty. you have nothing to left, but hubris and always expose the fallacy of particular belief or argument, you lost your mind , and can't make right decision. pls learned the discretion appropriate as admin here.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:34 pm

ban
Sent: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:38 pm
Recipient: zionreturning

you're not getting unbanned unless you pick different heroes and be more useful.

i don't care what else you have to say. you and I both know you played like shit and did nothing that game. go cry about it to someone else if you have excuse

pls don't send me private massage. pls reveal all my conversations in 2 games i played with you to everyone. and dont' frame me for crying. I respected you and explained to you why I've done , but you didn't respect me to tell you what the truth , instead of hatred, said i always have excuse. That is all you. Your are in loop of jerry springer hell.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:44 pm

that game you played with rhasta, we won without you. it was 4v5. go check the replay. you showed up to very few fights. only reason you were able to get the rax is because the rest of us are fighting while you just sneak into their base

that game where you played SK, you did nothing but run around the map. i didn't feed mid. only reason the rest of us kept dying was because every team fight we were in, you were nowhere to be found. instead of carrying TP, you run all the way from top to the team fights which is why every fight we are in, you show up after everyone is dead

let's say I do dislike you. why does everyone else dislike you as well? people dislike me because I threaten to ban them if they ruin. what reason do they have to dislike you other than you are playing bad?

you also ignored mili that game and all he said is why are you attacking creeps in a team fight.

all anyone has ever asked you to do is play better and help. you play more dota games than anyone else here. do you need someone to tell you how to play?

1) if you pick void/sk, you need to farm. you don't know how to farm. stop autoattacking creeps and last hit.
2) stop running around the map and carry a teleport. what you do is you run all the way from top to bot, kill a few creeps, then run all the way back top. that's why you are always underleveled and underfarmed. instead of using 100 gold teleport, you spend 1 minute moving between lanes

and you've been told this many times but you never learn

when you play well, i compliment you and give you advice. you never listen.

how many times does boldx, kuzko, titanium get banned here? almost never. because they at least know how to play most of the time. you play more than anyone else on here. I just asked a question to everyone in that game. they said you are worse than master_pain. let's say i am a liar. can you tell me why everyone else thinks you are a bad player?

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:08 pm

zionreturning wrote:ban
Sent: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:38 pm
Recipient: zionreturning

you're not getting unbanned unless you pick different heroes and be more useful.

i don't care what else you have to say. you and I both know you played like shit and did nothing that game. go cry about it to someone else if you have excuse

pls don't send me private massage. pls reveal all my conversations in 2 games i played with you to everyone. and dont' frame me for crying. I respected you and explained to you why I've done , but you didn't respect me to tell you what the truth , instead of hatred, said i always have excuse. That is all you. Your are in loop of jerry springer hell.

Be honest mogul.

Since i Came back, you have played over 1000 dota games.

In that timespan, you have only been banned 3x.

One time you were banned and said you were going on vacation in a few days anyways so I unbanned you so you can play before going to vacation.

So you rarely get banned but the moment you do, you say it's unfair.

I PM'd you saying I will unban you if you try other heroes because you clearly don't know how to play void or SK so maybe you have a better understanding with different heroes. I didn't want to post it on here so others don't start blaming and reporting you if you are learning new heroes.

You play earthshaker 10000x better than you do rhasta, sk, or void.

I'll make you a deal mogul.

Prove to everyone you know how to play rhasta, void, or sk.

Stick to one account and play 50 games with those three heroes. If you can stay 1100 elo or above, then I won't ban you anymore. Go prove to everyone you can actually play them

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:06 am

Mogul if u change ur play style and improve a little bit, astros will be happy if u can improve.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:56 am

that game you played with rhasta, we won without you. it was 4v5. go check the replay. you showed up to very few fights. only reason you were able to get the rax is because the rest of us are fighting while you just sneak into their base

as i said you will not admit my contribution. why not just show the game to everyone, and other admin to review it.

that game where you played SK, you did nothing but run around the map. i didn't feed mid. only reason the rest of us kept dying was because every team fight we were in, you were nowhere to be found. instead of carrying TP, you run all the way from top to the team fights which is why every fight we are in, you show up after everyone is dead

same thing check the game, when slark chased naix and aa was there at top , i went there immediately after i got mana back from base, you are pudge didn't even bother to come to help. after million501 talk shit i came late, but i was the only one to come to help after slark and aa involve batter. i didn't creeps at all , but 501 million follow you to talk shit because you crying from my pick. where were you and pudge at that moment. review the game and show everybody. you guys all pick weak hero ,and i picked sk for tank. you said i am suck with this hero. why every time richardcoffee take sk, and repick, even he said i am crazy good while the hero itself. pudge missed hook more than 80% of this game. not my fault, but they just played better. as i said, you got mad because you can't afford loss. you are not yourself anymore. you shouldn't in game at all .

let's say I do dislike you. why does everyone else dislike you as well? people dislike me because I threaten to ban them if they ruin. what reason do they have to dislike you other than you are playing bad?
same ppl change different acc , and they hate me because i beat them down while they insult me or bully me

you also ignored mili that game and all he said is why are you attacking creeps in a team fight.
i ignore him because he frame, and most important, he followed you cause he know you are the admin, and dont want to be banned .

all anyone has ever asked you to do is play better and help. you play more dota games than anyone else here. do you need someone to tell you how to play?

1) if you pick void/sk, you need to farm. you don't know how to farm. stop autoattacking creeps and last hit.
2) stop running around the map and carry a teleport. what you do is you run all the way from top to bot, kill a few creeps, then run all the way back top. that's why you are always underleveled and underfarmed. instead of using 100 gold teleport, you spend 1 minute moving between lanes

and you've been told this many times but you never learn
what is the rule of being banned? tell me, because of bad performance from you judge? or pick? why not ask icefrog ban hero you don't like? why dont' you just play by yourself and tell ppl to do whatever you want to do? again. i've very good performance with sk, void and rhasta over 80% of game proved. welcome to you to review game by game.

when you play well, i compliment you and give you advice. you never listen.
i listen. but no way to satisfy you wish. i told you, not only one road to go ROMAN. anyway, i respect you, but you are not

how many times does boldx, kuzko, titanium get banned here? almost never. because they at least know how to play most of the time. you play more than anyone else on here. I just asked a question to everyone in that game. they said you are worse than master_pain. let's say i am a liar. can you tell me why everyone else thinks you are a bad player?
again, what it the rule for ban player? be bad performance not from status game by game or overall , but your own judgement. or bad pick sk you don't want me to pick?

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:09 am

Shit. I think i'm going to try to the Mogu challenge. That sounds fun.
These users thanked the author Snells for the post:
g1mly (Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:00 am)

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:21 am

lex- » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:06 pm

Mogul if u change ur play style and improve a little bit, astros will be happy if u can improve.
thanks lex. we come dota just love it and have fun. i try to be good player, but too many ppl got talent, or whatever reason better than our team. i can't guaranteed carry the team, but my attitude and the way i anticipate is reasonable. i am not afk, troll, and ruin any game, and i always tried my best, not to make Astros happy

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:59 am

Be honest mogul.

One time you were banned and said you were going on vacation in a few days anyways so I unbanned you so you can play before going to vacation.
i appreciated while you grant me for unbanned me that time before i went LV.
last time you banned me because of terriable game you mentioned by your own judgement, not status. that was the reason i said unfair. be honestly, you are much better player than me no matter how many games i played, but that wasn't the way you banned me for 5 days. i strongly suggest you shouldn't play in game even you are a good player with skill, but you still tantrum while you loss.

I PM'd you saying I will unban you if you try other heroes because you clearly don't know how to play void or SK so maybe you have a better understanding with different heroes. I didn't want to post it on here so others don't start blaming and reporting you if you are learning new heroes.

ok. i explain to you the way i am playing those heroes, you don't agree. let me now tell you my understand of those heroes i experience.
rhasta: if team is good , and not counter like bara, clock, or nort on the other games, i will get agham first, and then either refresh and then books.
if bara target me from beginning, i will think about linken or ghost and which is good for traix, or pa.
a lot players criticized me why not save ult for push tower or not tower 1 but 2nd. the reason is clearly, rhasta disable and ult cause mana. a lot of time after winning a battle, continuity to pushing tower , the mana only remain for either tower, but no way to disable any hero if other team defense so that why i normally to take the one near asap to gain gold, and wait for next ult come back. moreover, half of time rhasta dead before launch the ult if other team are good. I hate to waste ult done nothing. also, ppl always said i used ult to ks..and that' 100% ridiculous frame. the reason i used ult while fighting because the ult can't seize the battle, and scare the other team helper to come while not clear vision to know how many they will come. rhasta is weak hero, and most targeted, and nowadays, team is not like ever before knowing what is their role to team up, most of players are selfish, i being so much hate by some faggots, and no back up from any of my team most of time. i have to protect myself. nothing else, and nobody can really depend on. last but not least, a lot ppl don't know rhasta can voodoo the rosh, but after rosh can stay at same place instead of walking outside if you net him again. i've never teased ppl for their ignorance. btw, forgot to share rhasta not must be to get item agham first because his ult is powerful and good enough to push tower even its a little weak.
sk: i picked this hero because as i mentioned. ent is not like ever before, most of ppl are pick carry, or weak hero. force me to get tank. i am not a carry , but tank , support to help team, not like you banned me last time for not carry team, don't know how to farm.. i carry tp most of games and dust as well but most teamate barely to do it now. i got bm , mjollnir first, and s&y or skadi. i don't think i am done anything wrong except no dagger .
void: nothing can say too much this hero. first, void is shit except with ult most of time. 2nd. i picked void when my team get range so that i make sure they can benefit form my ult instead of trapped inside. anyway, i am sorry sometimes cause the teamate death but that is inevitable everybody knows.

Stick to one account and play 50 games with those three heroes. If you can stay 1100 elo or above, then I won't ban you anymore. Go prove to everyone you can actually play them
i can stay one acc forever, but no way to promise to get 1100, but you know i've done many acc with 1100. the way to change acc, just want to see better status, not for ruining game .

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:17 am

@astros, if u can give Mogul another chance or reduce ban time frame. I am not trying to protect Mogul, but I hope he will learn.
If he keeeps doing the same thing, yeah that is his fault and he can be banned.
@Mogul, u need to change ur attitude also do not ignore it and check the mini map and pay attention with teammate. If u play support always buy wards and tp it is the way to win the game. When i see u pick sk,void and pl, u dont know how to build items correctly. Like astros said, if u can play es just play it and other heros are the best skillful for u.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:21 am

zionreturning wrote:Be honest mogul.

i appreciated while you grant me for unbanned me that time before i went LV.
last time you banned me because of terriable game you mentioned by your own judgement, not status. that was the reason i said unfair. be honestly, you are much better player than me no matter how many games i played, but that wasn't the way you banned me for 5 days. i strongly suggest you shouldn't play in game even you are a good player with skill, but you still tantrum while you loss.

ok. i explain to you the way i am playing those heroes, you don't agree. let me now tell you my understand of those heroes i experience.
rhasta: if team is good , and not counter like bara, clock, or nort on the other games, i will get agham first, and then either refresh and then books.
if bara target me from beginning, i will think about linken or ghost and which is good for traix, or pa.
a lot players criticized me why not save ult for push tower or not tower 1 but 2nd. the reason is clearly, rhasta disable and ult cause mana. a lot of time after winning a battle, continuity to pushing tower , the mana only remain for either tower, but no way to disable any hero if other team defense so that why i normally to take the one near asap to gain gold, and wait for next ult come back. moreover, half of time rhasta dead before launch the ult if other team are good. I hate to waste ult done nothing. also, ppl always said i used ult to ks..and that' 100% ridiculous frame. the reason i used ult while fighting because the ult can't seize the battle, and scare the other team helper to come while not clear vision to know how many they will come. rhasta is weak hero, and most targeted, and nowadays, team is not like ever before knowing what is their role to team up, most of players are selfish, i being so much hate by some faggots, and no back up from any of my team most of time. i have to protect myself. nothing else, and nobody can really depend on. last but not least, a lot ppl don't know rhasta can voodoo the rosh, but after rosh can stay at same place instead of walking outside if you net him again. i've never teased ppl for their ignorance. btw, forgot to share rhasta not must be to get item agham first because his ult is powerful and good enough to push tower even its a little weak.
sk: i picked this hero because as i mentioned. ent is not like ever before, most of ppl are pick carry, or weak hero. force me to get tank. i am not a carry , but tank , support to help team, not like you banned me last time for not carry team, don't know how to farm.. i carry tp most of games and dust as well but most teamate barely to do it now. i got bm , mjollnir first, and s&y or skadi. i don't think i am done anything wrong except no dagger .
void: nothing can say too much this hero. first, void is shit except with ult most of time. 2nd. i picked void when my team get range so that i make sure they can benefit form my ult instead of trapped inside. anyway, i am sorry sometimes cause the teamate death but that is inevitable everybody knows.

i can stay one acc forever, but no way to promise to get 1100, but you know i've done many acc with 1100. the way to change acc, just want to see better status, not for ruining game .

I can tell you for a fact that the way you build Rhasta makes people want to target you more. Whenever I see you or best nick rush lothars, I already know you guys will both start feeding. Why? Because the good players know that you getting lothars = low hp = easy to rush and kill.

Lothars is a good escape item but not for Rhasta unless it's late game. When you rush lothars early game, you are wasting 3k gold on an item that provides you no mana and no hp. All a team needs to do is get dust and hunt you down. And I told you this a million times... it's better to get point booster, ogre axe, and wizard staff because your HP will be so high that most players can't target you. Just from my own experience, if I was a bara and saw a Rhasta with 1.3k hp versus a rhasta with 700 hp and lothars, I would charge the Rhasta with lothars 100% of the time. go ask anyone good what they would do and they will tell you the same thing.

Another thing you can't seem to understand is Rhasta works best in pub games by rushing early. If you get scepter early, most players just let the tower go because they're afraid of dying. But because you always rush lothars, your serpent wards are always so weak that most enemy players can kill them so fast.

So to summarize for you: Rushing scepter gives you more survivability and ability to kill faster which makes you more money. Lothars does nothing for you because if you stick with your teammates, the odds of you dying is slim early game.

Why can't you accept the deal? 50 games, all you have to do is stay above 1100 elo. you said you know how to play it so it should be easy for you to prove to everyone here that is true.

And you still can't answer the question. Take me out of the equation, why does everyone else who plays with or against you say you are a bad player? It'd be one thing if it was just me but you and I both know almost everyone says you are bad.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:28 am

i take the deal. however, i've never taken lothars while i picked rhasta. actually, not sk or void as well. what are you talking about?

Return to “Processed Appeals”