mogu game ruining/low level gameplay

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: mogu game ruining/low level gameplay

Postby Astros » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:35 am

okay, so the deal is:

I will unban you now.
You will stick to one account for the next 50 games.
If you reach 1100 ELO+, I will not ban you unless you are intentionally ruining badly (like destroying items or going AFK or just avoiding team fights blatantly).
If you do not reach 1100 ELO, that means when I ban you for ruining, you can't complain about it anymore

You agree to this?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:40 am

It's going to be hard for him to make elo 1100+. I'm 100% sure he can't make it, even though my self can't make 1100+. :)

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:53 am

actually i can try . i just try to stay in stack team, and not team up with hatred ppl include you Astros. btw, pls let me know if you are in game. i won't join either side. btw, thanks LEX, you are kind.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:56 am

Hatred people wouldn't unban you before you go on vacation so you can play instead of being banned for 5 days.

If some of you were in my position, you'd be banning players for much less and wouldn't even give them a chance at appealing. Some of you wouldn't even be allowed to be a moderator because your judgment of what constitutes game-ruining or not is lacking. How many players do you guys honestly think I ban of my own intuition? 9/10 players who get banned are from the rest of you guys reporting each other but the minute I ban someone, I'm somehow banning people I don't like. I guarantee if IFCK or LEX were put in a position to be able to ban players, you'd be seeing players getting banned without warning. The fact I even give you guys lots of chances goes unnoticed. Anyone else can say all they want. Until they're actually reviewing the games and have familiarity of who is playing on what accounts, ya'll would never know who is truly ruining or have been warned or not.

Funny how this entire thread was you claiming you know how to play void, rhasta, and SK but now you said in order to get 1100 ELO, which is quite an easy feat to do, you have to stack games.

Anyhow, tell me the account name you are playing with and after 50 games, we can all see your progression.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:53 am

Hatred people wouldn't unban you before you go on vacation so you can play instead of being banned for 5 days.
It was surprised that you grant me from ban. I thought you are back to who you are just like there was most hot topic of ent couple years ago while ppl criticized my role of playing void. you were defensed me with all details. i deeply appreciated , but not anymore. you changed as time goes by. you don't understand me because you don't even understand yourself, and you admitted in one game you don't like me. ppl being emotional up and down as routine. maybe after a decade, when you look back, you got better understanding for yourself, ppl around you, and the whole universal. again, thank you for being kind at that time.

If some of you were in my position, you'd be banning players for much less and wouldn't even give them a chance at appealing. Some of you wouldn't even be allowed to be a moderator because your judgment of what constitutes game-ruining or not is lacking. How many players do you guys honestly think I ban of my own intuition? 9/10 players who get banned are from the rest of you guys reporting each other but the minute I ban someone, I'm somehow banning people I don't like. I guarantee if IFCK or LEX were put in a position to be able to ban players, you'd be seeing players getting banned without warning. The fact I even give you guys lots of chances goes unnoticed. Anyone else can say all they want. Until they're actually reviewing the games and have familiarity of who is playing on what accounts, ya'll would never know who is truly ruining or have been warned or not.
i agree that at least 40% of ppl in ent will do worst than you if they were in your position that why you are still in the position. as I mentioned, you are not who you are now after you are in game, and that why i am strongly suggest that you shouldn't' be a player, or you have to make sure you are 100% control your mind all the time. You job is make right judgement if player is intention ruin the game, but not of their performance. remember, dota is a game, entertainment, most of us come here for fun. not an enforcement.

Funny how this entire thread was you claiming you know how to play void, rhasta, and SK but now you said in order to get 1100 ELO, which is quite an easy feat to do, you have to stack games.
That is what you hate me because we are so different, and seems not i don't listen, but you never understand me or maybe you are think highly of yourself. I respect you and share my experience of the heroes I played, and what the purpose of pick items and my understanding of role playing. be honest, i don't need to share with you, or report it to you at all. Please don't judge me what i need to buy or not , i am better know myself than anybody here including you. The status can tell what the right thing you have done or failed. My rhasta beat down you and darklight team up badly without the item you arbitrary buying last year. I also got great 2 games with void and sk last game of 2023, and first day of 2024 . Welcome you review it i know you wont admit it. however, i put the statement here is not brag myself, just defense myself. Hope you understand it clearly since we are so much differ. i dont want to say it again, there is not only way to go " Roma" . I believe I have right to buy what I think is the best to help team win and do better improvement if my attitude is not trying to ruin.

i am straight person. i want to be a fair game not lopsided game because you challenge me to go 1100 in 50 games, not me offer the deal . even Lex said it is not easy to get 1100 as now day ent atmosphere. stack team, hatred ppl. You know i am the most targeted player in any of game. why do you want me to put myself in trouble zone? why do i need ppl to see my progression? you still can ban me 7 days you know you abused your role. i have done nothing wrong to deserve this ban. clearly? however, i am fine to take challenge to show me my ability. i am not the good i know but i am not the worst either. btw, show how a player performance is not depend on elo or k/d, but you have to see his overall status because of lopsided game . let me ask your question , if a player got 950 elo in 1000 games. the status w/L 440/560. K/D/A 600/800/1200, and another player got 1100 as the same games he played, the status 560/440, 800/600/600 please tell me which one is better?

Anyhow, tell me the account name you are playing with and after 50 games, we can all see your progression.
again, you challenge me to see the progression, i take the deal to show you to respect you, but not to everyone especially for hatred ppl. you know whoever i am in game because you are admin. btw, i take the deal , but you are not suppose to disclosure my information at any time. ppl can guess who i am , but not you as admin. you have no right to reveal players information and to stir up ,and chaos ent, am i right?

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:53 am

zionreturning wrote:Hatred people wouldn't unban you before you go on vacation so you can play instead of being banned for 5 days.
It was surprised that you grant me from ban. I thought you are back to who you are just like there was most hot topic of ent couple years ago while ppl criticized my role of playing void. you were defensed me with all details. i deeply appreciated , but not anymore. you changed as time goes by. you don't understand me because you don't even understand yourself, and you admitted in one game you don't like me. ppl being emotional up and down as routine. maybe after a decade, when you look back, you got better understanding for yourself, ppl around you, and the whole universal. again, thank you for being kind at that time.

i agree that at least 40% of ppl in ent will do worst than you if they were in your position that why you are still in the position. as I mentioned, you are not who you are now after you are in game, and that why i am strongly suggest that you shouldn't' be a player, or you have to make sure you are 100% control your mind all the time. You job is make right judgement if player is intention ruin the game, but not of their performance. remember, dota is a game, entertainment, most of us come here for fun. not an enforcement.

That is what you hate me because we are so different, and seems not i don't listen, but you never understand me or maybe you are think highly of yourself. I respect you and share my experience of the heroes I played, and what the purpose of pick items and my understanding of role playing. be honest, i don't need to share with you, or report it to you at all. Please don't judge me what i need to buy or not , i am better know myself than anybody here including you. The status can tell what the right thing you have done or failed. My rhasta beat down you and darklight team up badly without the item you arbitrary buying last year. I also got great 2 games with void and sk last game of 2023, and first day of 2024 . Welcome you review it i know you wont admit it. however, i put the statement here is not brag myself, just defense myself. Hope you understand it clearly since we are so much differ. i dont want to say it again, there is not only way to go " Roma" . I believe I have right to buy what I think is the best to help team win and do better improvement if my attitude is not trying to ruin.

i am straight person. i want to be a fair game not lopsided game because you challenge me to go 1100 in 50 games, not me offer the deal . even Lex said it is not easy to get 1100 as now day ent atmosphere. stack team, hatred ppl. You know i am the most targeted player in any of game. why do you want me to put myself in trouble zone? why do i need ppl to see my progression? you still can ban me 7 days you know you abused your role. i have done nothing wrong to deserve this ban. clearly? however, i am fine to take challenge to show me my ability. i am not the good i know but i am not the worst either. btw, show how a player performance is not depend on elo or k/d, but you have to see his overall status because of lopsided game . let me ask your question , if a player got 950 elo in 1000 games. the status w/L 440/560. K/D/A 600/800/1200, and another player got 1100 as the same games he played, the status 560/440, 800/600/600 please tell me which one is better?

again, you challenge me to see the progression, i take the deal to show you to respect you, but not to everyone especially for hatred ppl. you know whoever i am in game because you are admin. btw, i take the deal , but you are not suppose to disclosure my information at any time. ppl can guess who i am , but not you as admin. you have no right to reveal players information and to stir up ,and chaos ent, am i right?

1) I haven't changed. Even when I banned you two days ago, I offered to unban if you tried new heroes out. Don't take it personal. I don't like players who are: 1) Selfish, 2) Don't listen. I don't ban players for being lower skilled. Just ask yourself, have I banned Titanium, Gipsy, Master_Pain? How many lower skilled players have I banned for being bad. Go and list them out for me. You pretend that this is your only warning or times that you were told to play better. Usually when someone tells you that, you put them on !ignore instantly. So how many times does one have to tell you before you actually get banned for it? Mili said nothing bad to you that game and you ignored him. It just tells me you don't like receiving advice and only want to do what you believe is best.

2) This is what you and others don't understand. When I am playing in the game, it's easier for me to see who is ruining. That's why I'm able to make easier decisions on who should be banned or not. When I'm watching a replay, most often times I am only resorting to the timestamp provided. I don't review the whole game. So when someone says "Astros bans people because he is playing with them. It's unfair", it's like a police officer being at the scene of a crime as it is happening... Of course it will be easier for the police officer to arrest the individual.

3) I didn't reveal anything at all. You do know everyone knows who you are based on which hero you play and how you play it, right? You only play three heroes and you make the same names... always capital. Don't blame me because you are predictable.

Anyways, I am sick of this back-and-forth. Go PM me your username you will use then if you don't want others knowing it. After you PM me the name, I will unban.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:50 am

1) I haven't changed. Even when I banned you two days ago, I offered to unban if you tried new heroes out. Don't take it personal. I don't like players who are: 1) Selfish, 2) Don't listen. I don't ban players for being lower skilled. Just ask yourself, have I banned Titanium, Gipsy, Master_Pain? How many lower skilled players have I banned for being bad. Go and list them out for me. You pretend that this is your only warning or times that you were told to play better. Usually when someone tells you that, you put them on !ignore instantly. So how many times does one have to tell you before you actually get banned for it? Mili said nothing bad to you that game and you ignored him. It just tells me you don't like receiving advice and only want to do what you believe is best.
i am sick of this back-and-forth either that so far only thing we might be same . the reason you banned me for not taking your advice to try new heroes? i don't like players for selfish, and stubborn . i have 2 reasons. first i am the boss and i own 3 companies, i hate my employees no teamwork, and can't reach the goal. 2nd, millions my acc show my status of assists are highest game by game or overall far above average players. why you keep defaming me just like you mentioned me buying loath first while playing rhasta? emphasizing, i've never bought loath while i play rhasta. moreover, just tell me entire ent players who bought most of wards and sentries. please tell me one . i listen all good advise, even i've taken your advise gradually , but i will keep what are good for me as well , i am not robot. You are funny as many retard not justify the righteous. AA 100% frame a case against me and you were in game. again, let me clear the fact slark was chasing naix and aa at same top lane. i was at base to refresh my mana, and i awared the map, and went to help. by the time i be there, slark ult and left and then aa retreated, i was just walk to near tower, and then aa said i am so slow, and creeps. what was that fucking shit talk about? you and pudge weren't even bother to go there at all. why? you weren't punishing the liar, instead of stirring up the chaos and all talk shit and bully me. I didn't fight back because i want to focusing on playing so that why i ignore him. Is that i don't take advise? shouldn't your job stopping retards to make game cacophonous? what wrong with you , Astros? don't confuse the players, and review the game pls. tell me what your believe is the best.

2) This is what you and others don't understand. When I am playing in the game, it's easier for me to see who is ruining. That's why I'm able to make easier decisions on who should be banned or not. When I'm watching a replay, most often times I am only resorting to the timestamp provided. I don't review the whole game. So when someone says "Astros bans people because he is playing with them. It's unfair", it's like a police officer being at the scene of a crime as it is happening... Of course it will be easier for the police officer to arrest the individual.
i still strongly suggest you focusing on you job, to make ent back to spirit of boom. not arbitrary but making right discretion of judgement, help united players to be good, and punish the real retards.

3) I didn't reveal anything at all. You do know everyone knows who you are based on which hero you play and how you play it, right? You only play three heroes and you make the same names... always capital. Don't blame me because you are predictable.
i am fine when ppl recognize me from capital and heroes , but just please just not out of your mouth. that' sample.

Anyways, I am sick of this back-and-forth. Go PM me your username you will use then if you don't want others knowing it. After you PM me the name, I will unban.
I will pm the new name i will use , and just don't back and forth again. thanks

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:16 am

zionreturning wrote:Hatred people wouldn't unban you before you go on vacation so you can play instead of being banned for 5 days.

good read
my favourite moments from this

-you don't understand me because you don't even understand yourself - had me rolling
-maybe after a decade, when you look back, you got better understanding for yourself, ppl around you, and the whole universal. again, thank you for being kind at that time.
-i agree that at least 40% of ppl in ent will do worst than you if they were in your position - :lol:
- You job is make right judgement if player is intention ruin the game, but not of their performance.
-i am straight person. :roll:
-i have done nothing wrong to deserve this ban. clearly?
-let me ask your question , if a player got 950 elo in 1000 games. the status w/L 440/560. K/D/A 600/800/1200, and another player got 1100 as the same games he played, the status 560/440, 800/600/600 please tell me which one is better? - how is this relevant lmao
- ppl can guess who i am , but not you as admin.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:49 am

thanks Hooch for spending your time to read it.
let me ask your question , if a player got 950 elo in 1000 games. the status w/L 440/560. K/D/A 600/800/1200, and another player got 1100 as the same games he played, the status 560/440, 800/600/600 please tell me which one is better? - how is this relevant lmao
which players will you pick in your team if you are the leader?
80% of player doesn't really understand how to read the status. if first player lost 120 games but only lost 50 elo meant what? meant he lost only 0,41 elo per game not official because he might in lopsided game , and not because he is bad player or animal under 1000 elo . k/d bad doesn't meant he is trash for feeding because not easy to gain the better k/d in unbalance game. assist 1200 meant he is not selfish, but he may help team most even scarified himself. 2nd player gained 100 elo from won 120 games which meant he won 0,8333 elo per game . everybody knows easier to get better k/d in stack team. unfortunately, i heard ppl ludicrous repeat the fallacy.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:51 am

look shug, im just here on the sidelines having a chuckle. dont drag me into this. this is between you and astros :D

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:39 pm

You can't find a single player who thinks you are good with void, rhasta, or SK. Take me out of the equation. Go and find ONE player who can vouch for your gameplay.

All these explanations you are making is moot because you seem to believe I am targeting you despite the fact that everyone who has played with you believes the same thing I am saying. It'd be one thing if I was the only one who felt this way.

Are you going to PM me your username? Otherwise I don't see a point to this anymore.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:28 am

rofl. do you know how many players now playing ent here? 20 or 30? half of them standing by your side, flattering you because of your power can ban ppl. they just change acc daily like me , and hate half of players including me because they are tantrum. image it , one day you may got more hatred ppl and attack you to death than me if you step down. anyway, this is just a game platform . not the life. i offered you to get SMCI when drop to 860 or so, and i remember you didn't trust me , and I told you will come back, and it was a good time to buy in after the short covering', and today reached 1159.76 at market close in about 2 weeks . i got another 200 shares after i shared with you for my best pick. i truly believe you denied my advise, and take what you believe is the best. again, i also mentioned ARM which i believe will get higher and higher, and nowadays 140.85. please let me know one day if you and tantrum kids of ent make the real right thing on believing the best or not sooner. btw, i just sent my new username to you.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:30 am

I will never take investing advice from someone who thinks long-term capital gains tax rates is 3-5 years and not one year. And no one holds over $1 million + gains in one month of investing and doesn't take profit. It's obvious you are lying but I don't care enough to entertain it.

i unbanned you. remember our deal and I don't want to hear you cry and complain after that.

Return to “Processed Appeals”