g1mly ruiner, harveylouis leaver

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

g1mly ruiner, harveylouis leaver

Postby RichardCoffee » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:12 am

LINK: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12204801/

g1mly demands mid as mirana, and repeats that he isn't leaving, and as predicted, does stupid moves throughout the game. It should be noted that g1mly lost the game right before when he went mid as sniper vs me and others (who then dodged him right after their game). https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12204795/

HarveyLouis saw gimly was ruining early, and left the game it 4v5. I believe he is that ban dodger guy (what's his name again?) who plays phoenix/necro from sweden and always leaves/afks.

(01:36 / Allied) g1mly: roll for it
(01:39 / Allied) HarveyLouis: spec called it long ago

(03:20 / Allied) HarveyLouis: this game is ruined already
(05:06 / Allied) HarveyLouis: fuck it
(05:09 / All) boldx: HarveyLouis has left the game voluntarily.
(05:09 / QUIT) HarveyLouis: Left

All of this could've been avoided if gimly did not "demand" mid to cause problems for the team, when somebody already called it. I would've personally let anyone else mid on the team if they just asked. But I did not want to let a 600 elo player demand mid as mirana who has a history of losing.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: g1mly ruiner, harveylouis leaver

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:15 pm

@astros - maybe make it a soft rule that mid goes to highest elo or that you must roll for it. He keeps taking mid every game. Even when he doesnt call it first.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:53 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:@astros - maybe make it a soft rule that mid goes to highest elo or that you must roll for it. He keeps taking mid every game. Even when he doesnt call it first.

most players are reasonable when it comes to mid and who gets it. usually, it is not even a real problem. Except this one guy.

IMO gimly knows exactly what he's doing by forcing himself mid. He's doing his own game at the team's expense/expense of a win. He just wants the excitement of mid without any of the responsibility.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:08 pm

I don't really think it needs to be a rule, I'm honestly fine with worse players calling mid sometimes. It's not a big deal. But I just expect someone who calls mid to try to do something with it. You should be either trying to gank, or hard farm a quick influential item, or try to push and take an enemy's tower.

The problem is when people call mid and then basically just sit there afk in lane autoattacking and not even trying. And when someone does that every single game, it's hard to see it as anything other than ruining

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:17 pm

Don't see an issue with him being mid but I do think it constitutes as game-ruining when you can't handle a role, feed, and then when you lost the lane so much that you then go to another lane.

It's less so about the mid aspect and just how much of a game-ruiner you have to be to know you aren't good at mid, pick it, continuously do bad, and then ruin the game for your teammates. Someone who does that obviously isn't capable of understanding a team game.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:04 am

already handling the g1mly situation.

harvey's a dodger who I could ban right now but gonna see if he keeps ruining and then make a decision. Let me know if you see him ruining again.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”