@mattybatty ban abuse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hooch
Forest Walker

@mattybatty ban abuse

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:41 am

Your Warcraft III username: hooch
Realm/Gateway: ent
Why are you banned: for joining a lobby of a hellhalt game?
Why you should be unbanned: you never told me no to play... u banned me for a week for a reason i dont even know why... no you just banned me for simply entering a lobby... im under the impression im allowed to play. i asked on discord u said ok. can u offer a reason as to why i was ban the first time? u joined my team instantly started saying i was ban.... i still dont know why. and why am i ban now? if im not allowed to play so be it i wont, but ur not allowed to just ban people after they came off of ban for no reason.

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: @mattybatty ban abuse

Postby mattybatty » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:36 am

denied dont start with me

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:56 am

wtf do u mean? im actually confused as to why im banned.. u accused me of dodging? something i never did.. how did i get a ban for joining a lobby? you said i could play. all you had to do is say i cant. i didnt troll to my knowledge and u havent listed how u think i trolled. you banned me for a week for a reason i dont know of, sure w e. but then u ban me for a day for attempting to play (joining lobby) when there is no rule of that ...if you told me dont play id listen.. clearly ur pist at me thats fine. but at least be fair

Linkin1210
Armored Tree

Postby Linkin1210 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:36 pm

You must have trolled in one of your games? I can help direct you if tell me what other accounts you use.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:35 pm

@Linkin1210 he banned me on my account ( bigboned ) for a week on the last game i played on it for a reason idk, and then he banned me just now with ( Hooch. ). i honestly didnt troll to my knowledge or i wouldnt ask for unban.. i dont troll in matty's games especially since i know he watching closely. im pretty sure i was banned out of spite hence why he allowed me to play and then banned me for playing... for simply joining a lobby. the game he banned me for a week and said i was trolling went like this. he joins game going off saying im going to ban u for trollling. he refuses to tell me what i did wrong. talks to his friend on team speak and gets mad when i ask them to please type out when they are going to send so i can follow along. he said that was trolling... then he finally says send auras on 12 and 14. so i do that, but it turns out he wanted a normal send on 14. no one told me.. he was threatening to ban me for a unknown reason all game and being incredibly toxic literally just trying to get a reaction, i couldn't concentrate hence why i left. after the ban is done i join a lobby and then get instantly ban again without even playing game.. he literally keeps banning saying your trolling but doesn't offer a reason as to what i did. how can i fix myself if i dont know wtf it is im doing wrong?

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:12 pm

the deal being offered is you stop playing HHTD and matty will unban you. I do not know what happened but if matty has kept you banned from it, I'm guessing he has a good reason for it.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm

yah ill stop playing.. only reason i played is because he said i could... but now he made it known i cant play so i wont ever again. if he has a reason would of been nice if he could just tell me what it is though... just making side note that sometimes when the ent lobby refreshes i click into a hellhalt lobby by accident because its always top of list. but i always leave the split second after and never stay and its very rare. just making matty aware just so he knows its not "trolling" for what ever reason he believes.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:45 pm

unbanned but if you do join a HHTD game and get banned for it, I can't help you
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”