Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

lex-
Forest Walker

Re: Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned

Postby lex- » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:14 am

Mogul, you should apology to Astros, your comments are not acceptable. Astros is cool person and I understand your frustration when you played with Astros, even though my myself I made some mistakes with Astros too when I had a bad day. We are human being alright nobody is perfect. Mogul, I still recommend you apology to Astros and move on.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:15 am

Postby Hooch » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:38 pm

sugar bun, if no one asked u to pick geo and u still did knowing its ur first time, thats basically throwing away game. and lol i do know you. you talk none stop. but thats not the issue. the issue is when ur failing really bad then still have the audacity to pretend ur not doing that bad, then ignore your team mate who is actaully doing good. and jazzy is a head ache to deal with only way to make him listen is to threaten ban. you know better on the other hand. apologiz and move on
You pick the weak either sniper and riki, and i always avoid to team up with you because you = auto loss, but you change acc everyday. i've never talked until some trash like you starting stupid topic or blame ppls. i am always a warrior to fight back. I ignore ppl because of annoying statement and stop me to play game with fun. You ignore ppl who against you as well.
btw, when you pick riki, from the map , majorly opponent only see me if we are at same lane without sentry. team will get harder if you can't carry team. in fact, sometimes you got good performance, but more than 70% or higher you failed. i lost more than 40 elo team with you in 2 games. let me to describe who you are. You are the one i mentioned as slave and dog in fight back with Astros. maybe some ppl don't understand, now i make it clear. i am not bent my knee to trash or bastard . i got nothing wrong. Astros is the one made mistake , and abuse

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:22 am

Mogul, you should apology to Astros, your comments are not acceptable. Astros is cool person and I understand your frustration when you played with Astros, even though my myself I made some mistakes with Astros too when I had a bad day. We are human being alright nobody is perfect. Mogul, I still recommend you apology to Astros and move on.

i am open for all which is right. tell me what wrong with me? what is the rule of banning? bad performance? new hero learning? i appreciate you always stand by myside. but please look at the essence through the phenomenon. Astros violate , and abuse because he look down ppl with his power for banning. why pass the blame? think about this way, if i were the admin, and Astros were me. what is your righteously?

lex-
Forest Walker

Postby lex- » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:32 am

Mogul I just remind you final comment ok, if other admins are active here (not Astros) they will not give you a chance for unban appealing, believe me if you want to go on to play ent, when you keep arguing thing will get worse.

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Postby dumpster_ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:34 am

I have no respect for this idiot, but one year is way too harsh and verges on abuse.
There were some games where he ruined on purpose without a doubt (e.g. using chrono in the middle of an empty jungle just to waste it), but I haven't seen him do that in a really long time, like over a year or maybe several years.

Not using bots to join push?
I think he really is that retarded.
Maybe he literally forgot he had bots.
Maybe he was concentrating all his mental power on figuring out his next item and had no idea what else is happening in the game.
We're talking about a guy who, if you run into his rhasta one on one, there's a double-digit % chance that he will place his ult but let you get away.
This is despite the fact that rhasta has a tool that can guarantee that this doesn't happen, and after having played rhasta thousands of times he should be aware what that tool is.

Despite being retarded, he's still miles ahead of people like superballer and master_pain.

And rryw, learn to use the quote function.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:47 am

Unread postby dumpster_ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:34 pm

I have no respect for this idiot, but one year is way too harsh and verges on abuse.
There were some games where he ruined on purpose without a doubt (e.g. using chrono in the middle of an empty jungle just to waste it), but I haven't seen him do that in a really long time, like over a year or maybe several years.

Maybe he was concentrating all his mental power on figuring out his next item and had no idea what else is happening in the game.
We're talking about a guy who, if you run into his rhasta one on one, there's a double-digit % chance that he will place his ult but let you get away.
This is despite the fact that rhasta has a tool that can guarantee that this doesn't happen, and after having played rhasta thousands of times he should be aware what that tool is.

Despite being retarded, he's still miles ahead of people like superballer and master_pain.

i am not spending time to answer you fake statement one by one. just want to point out you are just slave and homeless dog of Astros, you lick his ass for surviving ent barely.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:50 am

re: Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned
Postby dumpster_ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:34 pm

finally, troll farms come out, and bark like homeless dog. poor beggar

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Postby dumpster_ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:50 am

I'm defending you you low iq piece of shit.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:55 am

all u had to do was admit u were wrong and he would have instantly unbanned u. swallowed ur pride and said "it was dumb of me for picking geo. i was hoping a better player would swap with me. and im sorry i used the word practice for i have no intent on picking geo in the future so why would i "practice" a hero i wont ever play".

your in the abyss now mogu. not even god can save you now. farwell.... .. ... . . .. . .

p.s. i feel like these still a chance if u just completely breakdown right now and say "I MOGU WAS WRONG I AM A SHITTY DUMB BITCH BOY WHO IS READY TO LISTEN, I LET MY TANTRUM GET THE BEST OF ME. IM HAVING TNATRUM REGRET. FOREGIVE ME I AM NOTHING WITH DOTA. ASTROS IM READY TO DO THY BIDDING.
Last edited by Hooch on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:57 am

just joking. my bad. i am not get used to adding salt and shit at same time while eating yummy food.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:07 am

dumpster_ wrote:I'm defending you you low iq piece of shit.

lol

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:34 am

I don't recommend playing non-midlane meepo. You want to know why? Husk spends the first 2 minutes of the lane afk, and then he comes back just in time to walk into the enemies and die. Now meepo is against mirana & void who are more fed than him, and Meepo has no ability to do any kind of decent laning that early. There was nothing meepo could have done on the lane phase at this point besides sit back and level.

Meepo delays Divided we stand until level 4. This is a stupid stupid stupid dumb decision, what is wrong with you? You prefer shitty level 1 Geostrike over doubling everything? I can't believe how dumb this is. Also meepo isn't even making an attempt to last hit anything, and doesn't for the entire remainder of the game. Also I never saw him use poof to clear waves.

Now at 6 minutes, you're level 5 meepo and things are a bit different. Meepo is no longer a weak hero, but rather a hero who can ensnare for a long time, deal huge burst with poof, and nearly one-shot an entire creep wave. But meepo still plays behind the entire creep wave instead of advancing. The enemies don't take him seriously at all, and even rush huskar lmao. It takes some nerve to go in against a lvl 5 meepo as a melee. But turns out, they were right to do so because he misses all his skills and husk gets killed. Happens again soon after too. My man, you NEED to go for Void when he time-warps in. A void who has burned Time Warp and has no ulti is insanely vulnerable. He has literally no non-passive skills, just walk over and kill him FFS. Stop going after Mirana who has Leap ready. Do you think she's just going to sit there and die? No she's just going to leap away. Yes mort killed her after, but that was mort ganking, not anything you did.

Meepo keeps sitting at the tower doing nothing, which really pisses me off. You have 2 heroes you can be doing things with, and instead you choose to do nothing. Just send one of them into the jungle and stack creeps or something.

At 11 minutes, he does something that I hate, and have called out some others for. He sits there flaming his team instead of playing the game. Because he is typing, he doesn't realize that he's getting ganked and dies. Why do people do this? Seriously just shut up and play.

14 minutes and he pushed a tower. Honestly I am surprised. He let the tower hit one meepo to 50% hp so I thought he would get ganked, but it didn't happen.

He afks from 15 to 16 min. Walking around the towers and doing nothing again.

His poofs are horrible. There is nearly a 5 second delay between boot of travel TP and poof landing. You know you can pre-cast poof right? This may be brain delay here.

So at this point in the game, Sentinel is walking around killing everyone on Scourge, while Scourge attempts to avoid fights and get whatever little farm they can. This is usually referred to as "losing". When you are losing a dota game, you should really try to make whatever play you can to do your job. In this case, you need to be farming because Meepo is a hero who can farm faster than anyone else. Your neutral kill count is 0.

Instead of trying to farm, Meepo sits behind towers and pretends like he's going to join a teamfight. You're a lvl 9 meepo with one item (boots) vs a team of lvl 11s with burst damage and cc. Who are you trying to fool? If I was in this position, I would be trying to get some kind of split push going, or grinding the jungle hard to afford skaddi. Also 19 mins, he has 3k gold and isn't buying an ultimate orb. First neutral killed at 20 mins. Hooray. At 22 mins, he "participates" in a teamfight by walking up to the enemies and dying, instead of teleing top and taking a t2 tower. You could have got back in time to help with mid rax defense maybe. Or maybe not idk, the game is totally lost by this point anyways. 23 mins, you could have farmed top or bot, but instead you walk into dark pulse and die.

This is why noobs shouldn't play a carry. Knowing when to farm and when you teamfight is a game knowledge check, and a pretty complex one. You make the wrong decision at every turn here.

Anyways there isn't much of a point to watching the rest. I've seen it all before. The carry death spiral where you're too weak to kill anyone on the enemy team, and too shitty to know how to recover, so you just teamfight and die over and over.

He sometimes didn't use boots of travel. I think he forgot that the clones can use it.

Overall does he deserve to be banned for this? Idk. If so, s1lver5un also deserves a ban. And many more. His afking really makes me mad, even more so than not using boots of travel at some points, and walking into skills and dying. Since it shows he's not even really putting in an effort.

But despite whether or not he deserves to be banned, he NEEDS to go back to the basics. Practice how to last hit. Learn what the heroes do. Figure out what he should be doing at each point in the game. Because the skill level shown in this game is literally fresh install level.
Last edited by EdteOfChaos2 on Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

wc3always
Basic Tree

Postby wc3always » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:37 am

Astros wrote:
wc3always wrote:Meepo is a very difficult hero if you're new to it. Other heros he probably would have used travel boots, as he knew how to use it with Rasta for instance, with Meepo you only travel 1 meepo, the rest meepos doesn't go tother with the travel boots. My guess his response "I'm learning" could refer to that.

To be honest, this game your whole team played like shit, besides you Astros. Husk 3/21, ember 2/17, SD 4/14, so meepo's 1/15 didn't really standout. Banning him alone without banning others who played just as bad don't seem to provide enough justification, and played terribly with meepo also is not a reason for banning indefinitely IMO. By now, every player at Ent has played enough games with Mogu knowing he is not purposely ruining the game.

1) So why pick meepo when he had two other easier options? he replied saying his tc/rubick is worse than his meepo. But if he's not using poof with meepo, that means he's never played meepo before.
2) All meepos can use travel boots. they have their own CD time.
3) what does Husk+Ember doing bad have anything to do with his own gameplay?

No one is getting banned for being new or feeding. I asked Mogul why he didn't teleport to help. He responds by saying he is learning. I don't think you need someone to tell you what boots of travel does. If he's at the point where he has no clue how to use boots of travel on any hero to help push rax, then it just tells me he will never improve.

Also, I never planned to ban him. I was in the next lobby with him and asked again, why he didn't teleport. He comes up with a bunch of excuses saying huskar and ember also played bad. Again, what does huskar/ember playing bad have anything to do with him not teleporting? I'm not about to give someone 100's of chances and when asked why he won't help push rax, he just deflects and blames someone else.

shadow demon played fine.
huskar+ember played bad but they were in team fights. Mogul wasn't in these fights. All he did was die solo for most of the game.

Hey Mogu, strong language can be off-putting in online discussions. Let's focus on presenting the facts calmly to get the best outcome.

As for the ban, picking a specific hero or underperforming shouldn't be the reason. Bans are meant for those who disrupt the game intentionally through feeding, griefing, or other negative behavior. In this case, assuming good faith, a ban wouldn't be justified IMHO.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:43 am

BTW that shadow demon is a complete bozo too. 29 minutes into the game and 910 HP with Hood of Defiance. Is this a joke to you? Just some of the worst play I've ever seen from so many here.

Correction: 42 minutes into the game and 1062 hp and pipe. You're making a mockery of the entire system here, do you think pipe helps against void? That 30% magic resist doesn't do a damn thing with 1000 hp either.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:05 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:I don't recommend playing non-midlane meepo. You want to know why? Husk spends the first 2 minutes of the lane afk, and then he comes back just in time to walk into the enemies and die. Now meepo is against mirana & void who are more fed than him, and Meepo has no ability to do any kind of decent laning that early. There was nothing meepo could have done on the lane phase at this point besides sit back and level.

Meepo delays Divided we stand until level 4. This is a stupid stupid stupid dumb decision, what is wrong with you? You prefer shitty level 1 Geostrike over doubling everything? I can't believe how dumb this is. Also meepo isn't even making an attempt to last hit anything, and doesn't for the entire remainder of the game. Also I never saw him use poof to clear waves.

Now at 6 minutes, you're level 5 meepo and things are a bit different. Meepo is no longer a weak hero, but rather a hero who can ensnare for a long time, deal huge burst with poof, and nearly one-shot an entire creep wave. But meepo still plays behind the entire creep wave instead of advancing. The enemies don't take him seriously at all, and even rush huskar lmao. It takes some nerve to go in against a lvl 5 meepo as a melee. But turns out, they were right to do so because he misses all his skills and husk gets killed. Happens again soon after too. My man, you NEED to go for Void when he time-warps in. A void who has burned Time Warp and has no ulti is insanely vulnerable. He has literally no non-passive skills, just walk over and kill him FFS. Stop going after Mirana who has Leap ready. Do you think she's just going to sit there and die? No she's just going to leap away. Yes mort killed her after, but that was mort ganking, not anything you did.

Meepo keeps sitting at the tower doing nothing, which really pisses me off. You have 2 heroes you can be doing things with, and instead you choose to do nothing. Just send one of them into the jungle and stack creeps or something.

At 11 minutes, he does something that I hate, and have called out some others for. He sits there flaming his team instead of playing the game. Because he is typing, he doesn't realize that he's getting ganked and dies. Why do people do this? Seriously just shut up and play.

14 minutes and he pushed a tower. Honestly I am surprised. He let the tower hit one meepo to 50% hp so I thought he would get ganked, but it didn't happen.

He afks from 15 to 16 min. Walking around the towers and doing nothing again.

His poofs are horrible. There is nearly a 5 second delay between boot of travel TP and poof landing. You know you can pre-cast poof right? This may be brain delay here.

So at this point in the game, Sentinel is walking around killing everyone on Scourge, while Scourge attempts to avoid fights and get whatever little farm they can. This is usually referred to as "losing". When you are losing a dota game, you should really try to make whatever play you can to do your job. In this case, you need to be farming because Meepo is a hero who can farm faster than anyone else. Your neutral kill count is 0.

Instead of trying to farm, Meepo sits behind towers and pretends like he's going to join a teamfight. You're a lvl 9 meepo with one item (boots) vs a team of lvl 11s with burst damage and cc. Who are you trying to fool? If I was in this position, I would be trying to get some kind of split push going, or grinding the jungle hard to afford skaddi. Also 19 mins, he has 3k gold and isn't buying an ultimate orb. First neutral killed at 20 mins. Hooray. At 22 mins, he "participates" in a teamfight by walking up to the enemies and dying, instead of teleing top and taking a t2 tower. You could have got back in time to help with mid rax defense maybe. Or maybe not idk, the game is totally lost by this point anyways. 23 mins, you could have farmed top or bot, but instead you walk into dark pulse and die.

This is why noobs shouldn't play a carry. Knowing when to farm and when you teamfight is a game knowledge check, and a pretty complex one. You make the wrong decision at every turn here.

Anyways there isn't much of a point to watching the rest. I've seen it all before. The carry death spiral where you're too weak to kill anyone on the enemy team, and too shitty to know how to recover, so you just teamfight and die over and over.

He sometimes didn't use boots of travel. I think he forgot that the clones can use it.

Overall does he deserve to be banned for this? Idk. If so, s1lver5un also deserves a ban. And many more. His afking really makes me mad, even more so than not using boots of travel at some points, and walking into skills and dying. Since it shows he's not even really putting in an effort.

But despite whether or not he deserves to be banned, he NEEDS to go back to the basics. Practice how to last hit. Learn what the heroes do. Figure out what he should be doing at each point in the game. Because the skill level shown in this game is literally fresh install level.

Knowing Mogul, you already know he doesn't know how to last hit. Every time he plays carry, he's underfarmed with poor cs which is why when he picks void/sniper, it's basically the weakest carry you'll ever see.
I didn't even check what he did all game. As soon as he said he didn't know how to teleport to help kill raxes, I knew this dude was either mentally challenged or not exactly worth reasoning with. But the only reason I even banned him, which isn't going to be a year but I put a year just because when you do that, people actually show up to the forums to explain themselves whereas if I put a few days, they'll just ignore it. So I banned this dude because after asking him why he wouldn't teleport to help rax, he kept repeating how he is learning and why I am picking on him instead of Husk/Ember. Basically deflecting from his own incompetence and if he's going to be one of those players who just makes excuses instead of admitting he should have helped, why should I give him more chances?

he's not even being banned for sucking. He seems to think I'm banning him because he sucked and is learning. If that were the case, Ember and Huskar would have also been banned. The key difference is those two, while having shitty games, still tried to help in team fights and helped push. That game was won if Mogul just teleported a few of his meepos and helped kill the raxes. He said he was afraid of dying so he didn't teleport. At the time I was pinging him to teleport, it was a 3v5 with two enemy opponents being dead. Such a lame excuse for him to use which tells me he's just going to keep deflecting.

I can't imagine how he said he plays TC and grand magus worse than Meepo. How much worse can someone play? TC and magus are straight forward heroes. Instead, he opted for meepo. What's funny to me is it actually explains why he's so clueless at times. He genuinely has no clue what other heroes do so when he plays against them, he is incapable of figuring out what to do.

shadow demon was actually really helpful. constantly supporting and warding. can't really ever get mad at someone who wards voluntarily. If mogul had just tped to help kill rax, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. if he just admitted he played bad so I know he understands what to do moving forward, no one would even be hearing about this game. he has zero self awareness.

I disagree with when you pointed out it was lost. we had the game won. 3v5 with three raxes wide open. meepo is at bottom lane river pushing creeps. could have easily gotten 2 raxes. instead, we all die because we're distracted trying to get this meepo to help.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”