Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Astros
Protector of Nature

Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:05 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 207336.w3g

The whole game is comedy. Mogul (meepo) walks from base to the lane instead of using boots of travel.

36th minute mark in-game time, we are pushing mid rax. Instead of helping us push either top or mid rax, he's bot farming. When asked why he isn't pushing top, he says he's still learning. Learning what? How to use boots of travel on meepo?

This all started when he chose meepo because he claimed his TC and Magus is worse than his meepo. So because he can't play two very basic heroes, he decides to pick one of the more difficult heroes in the game.

The entire game is him doing the most blatant low IQ stuff and then saying he's still learning.

Just watch the game. If anyone with any common sense can vouch for his gameplay here, I'll unban him. Please just watch the game. It's a one hour comedy special film.

Instead of just admitting he played terrible and did really dumb stuff, he just blames Huskar and Ember for why he played bad.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Re: Dota players, watch this game and then tell me Mogu deserves to be unbanned

Postby zionreturning » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:13 pm

i didn't blame on huskar and ember at all , but just explain what happened, huskar fed 0/7 at early game because he doesn't know how to control his hero. and i didn't say anything on him until he pass the blame on me, and i just reply you got worst performance, and that it. however, huskar end it 2/24, and ember 2/17, and me 1/15. Now, talk about this fucking trash abuse astros now...he is the worst of admin in this plants. this trash only question and living in his fucking world , and not listen at all. guys , ent only have less 20 ppl or 30 to play because this trash start to be admin.... fucking 100% abuse his duty, and be brave to gathering and kick him out from ent if you guys want back to heyday period.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:20 pm

zionreturning wrote:i didn't blame on huskar and ember at all , but just explain what happened, huskar fed 0/7 at early game because he doesn't know how to control his hero. and i didn't say anything on him until he pass the blame on me, and i just reply you got worst performance, and that it. however, huskar end it 2/24, and ember 2/17, and me 1/15. Now, talk about this fucking trash abuse astros now...he is the worst of admin in this plants. this trash only question and living in his fucking world , and not listen at all. guys , ent only have less 20 ppl or 30 to play because this trash start to be admin.... fucking 100% abuse his duty, and be brave to gathering and kick him out from ent if you guys want back to heyday period.

mogu just stop. all astors wants from u is to admit u you played like shit. you didnt play the worst on ur team it was just ur attitude and sarcasm that makes him target u. and picking geo for some reason was a mistake unless you were trying to give it to some one else. say ull never pick geo unless asked to so u can swap. apologize for being mega retard. you always let ur rage take over and then it looks like ur ruining even when ur not. and when u ignore the only good person on your team and then go 4 14 or what ever of course ur going to piss him off

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:29 pm

i offered to switch with ember, game started and no way to back, but i've tried to my best. you know me i dont' talk too much . Astros just pick up me because my attitude? no.. He can't accept ppl to against him. 2 days ago, i remember he scolds jazzy3113 bad performance, when jazzy didn't know who he is and fought back with him, and this fucking astros threaten him to ban him. after jazzy realized who he is. and state softly, but the ego communist brag himself again because he got power to ban ppl on his own way, not justification.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147221&p=564708#p564708

Here was our deal: 50 games, 1100 ELO. You didn't meet it which you said I could then ban you for ruining and you wouldn't complain about it. I still let you play with no issues.

So how weren't you given many chances? According to who?

Let's start with this game, for instance. I never said anything to you until 24 minutes into the game when it became apparent you have absolutely zero clue how to play meepo. You claimed your other two heroes were worse. How could it be worse than your meepo? You bought boots of travel and you walk your character from fountain to lane. So you clearly don't know how to play meepo just based off that alone but somehow you know you're worse with the other heroes? Whatever, that's fine. There's no ban on playing new heroes nor did I claim you would be.

Where you ultimately piss people off is at 34th minute mark of the game.

I pinged you multiple times. I even told you to go get top. Four of your teammates are mid raxing and fighting the enemy team while you are pushing bot even though we could have gotten top/mid rax combined. When asked why aren't you attacking top, you say "I am learning." So please tell me, what exactly does you "learning" have to do with you not teleport to get mid or top rax?

Anyone doubting this, just watch the game. Fountain to lane with meepo despite having travel boots. 34th minute mark, doesn't even attempt to help despite numerous pings and even typing to him what to do.

There's a difference between learning and being incompetent. You sir, are incompetent.

(38:42 / Allied) FSDFSD: why didnt u teleport top
(38:46 / Allied) FSDFSD: to attack tower
(38:47 / Allied) TigerVessel: whats cd
(38:49 / All) BPixie4: Player [noob_hunter]'s forfeit vote has been recalled automatically (three minutes have elapsed).
(38:51 / Allied) BEREASONABLE: i am learning <------------------------ him attempting to explain he can't use boots of travel to tp top to rax because he's learning.
Attachments
WC3ScrnShot_040324_173341_01.png
WC3ScrnShot_040324_173341_01.png (4.01 MiB) Viewed 393 times

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:38 pm

sugar bun, if no one asked u to pick geo and u still did knowing its ur first time, thats basically throwing away game. and lol i do know you. you talk none stop. but thats not the issue. the issue is when ur failing really bad then still have the audacity to pretend ur not doing that bad, then ignore your team mate who is actaully doing good. and jazzy is a head ache to deal with only way to make him listen is to threaten ban. you know better on the other hand. apologiz and move on

wc3always
Basic Tree

Postby wc3always » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:56 pm

Meepo is a very difficult hero if you're new to it. Other heros he probably would have used travel boots, as he knew how to use it with Rasta for instance, with Meepo you only travel 1 meepo, the rest meepos doesn't go tother with the travel boots. My guess his response "I'm learning" could refer to that.

To be honest, this game your whole team played like shit, besides you Astros. Husk 3/21, ember 2/17, SD 4/14, so meepo's 1/15 didn't really standout. Banning him alone without banning others who played just as bad don't seem to provide enough justification, and played terribly with meepo also is not a reason for banning indefinitely IMO. By now, every player at Ent has played enough games with Mogu knowing he is not purposely ruining the game.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:18 pm

wc3always wrote:Meepo is a very difficult hero if you're new to it. Other heros he probably would have used travel boots, as he knew how to use it with Rasta for instance, with Meepo you only travel 1 meepo, the rest meepos doesn't go tother with the travel boots. My guess his response "I'm learning" could refer to that.

To be honest, this game your whole team played like shit, besides you Astros. Husk 3/21, ember 2/17, SD 4/14, so meepo's 1/15 didn't really standout. Banning him alone without banning others who played just as bad don't seem to provide enough justification, and played terribly with meepo also is not a reason for banning indefinitely IMO. By now, every player at Ent has played enough games with Mogu knowing he is not purposely ruining the game.

1) So why pick meepo when he had two other easier options? he replied saying his tc/rubick is worse than his meepo. But if he's not using poof with meepo, that means he's never played meepo before.
2) All meepos can use travel boots. they have their own CD time.
3) what does Husk+Ember doing bad have anything to do with his own gameplay?

No one is getting banned for being new or feeding. I asked Mogul why he didn't teleport to help. He responds by saying he is learning. I don't think you need someone to tell you what boots of travel does. If he's at the point where he has no clue how to use boots of travel on any hero to help push rax, then it just tells me he will never improve.

Also, I never planned to ban him. I was in the next lobby with him and asked again, why he didn't teleport. He comes up with a bunch of excuses saying huskar and ember also played bad. Again, what does huskar/ember playing bad have anything to do with him not teleporting? I'm not about to give someone 100's of chances and when asked why he won't help push rax, he just deflects and blames someone else.

shadow demon played fine.
huskar+ember played bad but they were in team fights. Mogul wasn't in these fights. All he did was die solo for most of the game.

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:34 pm

Here was our deal: 50 games, 1100 ELO. You didn't meet it which you said I could then ban you for ruining and you wouldn't complain about it. I still let you play with no issues.

how silly you are Astros, i will fuck you harder from this point now, and slap you ugly face with your own mind as much as i can. i am not gonna spoil you kid. i know you got enough slaves and homeless dog around you. trust me i am not the one .

first, there was no point you fucking banned for bad performance while i played sk.
2nd, i said i took challenge to make deal with you with 50 games and pass 1100. I did, and 2 days ago, i reached higher almost 1175. You honor me for playing? what are you fucking talk about? i made, and for i can play? So you fucking not apologized abuse the ban as i always mention about you are fucking hatred after i passed elo 1175? moreover, i added the condition you dont' be my team or opponent during the deal. You denied you didn't promise me while you took at least 40 elo in win over me 5 out of 6. if you said you never promise me , while you secretly ask me my new acc? You break our deal but I still made. i deserved the honor, and you got nothing to lose, you should ban yourself cause you abuse the ban. don't even talk about, and misleading ppl who thought you are a kind man? as i said , you are either trash or alzheimer, but i believe you are just a communist who can't bear for ppl against you.

So how weren't you given many chances? According to who?
again, i dont' need you give me the chance ever, not or late. do your right judgement. and show me which rule i break and deserve the bans.

Let's start with this game, for instance. I never said anything to you until 24 minutes into the game when it became apparent you have absolutely zero clue how to play meepo. You claimed your other two heroes were worse. How could it be worse than your meepo? You bought boots of travel and you walk your character from fountain to lane. So you clearly don't know how to play meepo just based off that alone but somehow you know you're worse with the other heroes? Whatever, that's fine. There's no ban on playing new heroes nor did I claim you would be.

Yes, i explain to you at least 7 times or more and i am learning.

Where you ultimately piss people off is at 34th minute mark of the game.

I pinged you multiple times. I even told you to go get top. Four of your teammates are mid raxing and fighting the enemy team while you are pushing bot even though we could have gotten top/mid rax combined. When asked why aren't you attacking top, you say "I am learning." So please tell me, what exactly does you "learning" have to do with you not teleport to get mid or top rax?
i tped the split one by one because i am learning. i dont' want to tp and die right way.

Anyone doubting this, just watch the game. Fountain to lane with meepo despite having travel boots. 34th minute mark, doesn't even attempt to help despite numerous pings and even typing to him what to do.
again, you still fucking talk about the skill , and again, this is 2nd time i played meepo. i am not get used to it, and nothing laughing about it

There's a difference between learning and being incompetent. You sir, are incompetent.
i am not trying to blame on huskar and ember. but now, i have to fight back since you are keeping barking on me. i was 1/1/3 while huskar fed 0/7/0, you didn't say anything. at the end, huskar fed 2/24, less incompetent, ember 2/17, i am 1/15 and more assist. why you fucking only pick me up , not them? i am not trying to request you ban them to make fair. i just want to let you know you are fucking hate me for no reason. don't pretent you like a good man, you are hypocritical. that 100% abuse and you picked on me. i got higher elo than 2 of them in game , and made a game harder .

(38:42 / Allied) FSDFSD: why didnt u teleport top
(38:46 / Allied) FSDFSD: to attack tower
(38:47 / Allied) TigerVessel: whats cd
(38:49 / All) BPixie4: Player [noob_hunter]'s forfeit vote has been recalled automatically (three minutes have elapsed).
(38:51 / Allied) BEREASONABLE: i am learning <------------------------ him attempting to explain he can't use boots of travel to tp top to rax because he's learning.
ATTACHMENTS
WC3ScrnShot_040324_173341_01.png
WC3ScrnShot_040324_173341_01.png (4.01 MiB) Viewed 34 times

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:38 pm

typo. they early failed made game harder

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:40 pm

"how silly you are Astros, i will fuck you harder from this point now, and slap you ugly face with your own mind as much as i can. i am not gonna spoil you kid. i know you got enough slaves and homeless dog around you. trust me i am not the one ."

lmao. This says all you need to know about this weirdo.

Forget it, I'm not unbanning you. All I wanted for you was to admit you played like shit instead of running around making excuses about how shitty you played.

Don't expect a response from me anymore. Only way you get unbanned is if Halo or Unitil wants to.

Btw, work on your english while you're banned. Maybe when you come back next year, someone can finally understand you.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:45 pm

zionreturning wrote:i offered to switch with ember, game started and no way to back, but i've tried to my best. you know me i dont' talk too much . Astros just pick up me because my attitude? no.. He can't accept ppl to against him. 2 days ago, i remember he scolds jazzy3113 bad performance, when jazzy didn't know who he is and fought back with him, and this fucking astros threaten him to ban him. after jazzy realized who he is. and state softly, but the ego communist brag himself again because he got power to ban ppl on his own way, not justification.

wtf is this. when astros is being a douche i say it to his face. i also accept all my bans without complaint because i tend to deserve them. dont drag me into this.

also, anyone else shocked oats picked potm this game?

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:48 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:
zionreturning wrote:i offered to switch with ember, game started and no way to back, but i've tried to my best. you know me i dont' talk too much . Astros just pick up me because my attitude? no.. He can't accept ppl to against him. 2 days ago, i remember he scolds jazzy3113 bad performance, when jazzy didn't know who he is and fought back with him, and this fucking astros threaten him to ban him. after jazzy realized who he is. and state softly, but the ego communist brag himself again because he got power to ban ppl on his own way, not justification.

wtf is this. when astros is being a douche i say it to his face. i also accept all my bans without complaint because i tend to deserve them. dont drag me into this.

also, anyone else shocked oats picked potm this game?

i never even threatened you with a ban. he's a blatant liar. I even unbanned Jazzy yesterday, without him even asking for it, for getting autobanned by the bot after he was kicked for afking.

this dude is just fabricating shit because he can't explain why he is pushing bot for 2 mins while the rest of the team is at mid raxing.

Defiler01
Basic Tree

Postby Defiler01 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:49 pm

RIP

zionreturning
Aura Tree

Postby zionreturning » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:02 am

wc3always wrote:
Meepo is a very difficult hero if you're new to it. Other heros he probably would have used travel boots, as he knew how to use it with Rasta for instance, with Meepo you only travel 1 meepo, the rest meepos doesn't go tother with the travel boots. My guess his response "I'm learning" could refer to that.

Thank you bro .

1) So why pick meepo when he had two other easier options? he replied saying his tc/rubick is worse than his meepo. But if he's not using poof with meepo, that means he's never played meepo before.

Astros, you fucking need to stretch your ear to listen me. i explain to you million times during game, you still fucking talk about shit. how low iq you are ? i will get even worst if i pick tc and rubick, understand? not what you think who i am, the fact is i know me better than you fucking trash. i will fed more if i pick those 2 heroes, and be blamed from you more i promise. we are nature enemy. don't think about you are the God.

2) All meepos can use travel boots. they have their own CD time.
you are now talking about skill. i repeat i am 2nd time to play him not i wanted because rd.

3) what does Husk+Ember doing bad have anything to do with his own gameplay?
You are really fucking bastard. you dare to ask stupid question. what the reason i got banned, but they are not if they cause the early failed, and had even bad performance than me. you fucking brain be kicked by donkey?

No one is getting banned for being new or feeding. I asked Mogul why he didn't teleport to help. He responds by saying he is learning. I don't think you need someone to tell you what boots of travel does. If he's at the point where he has no clue how to use boots of travel on any hero to help push rax, then it just tells me he will never improve.
you mother fuck trash talk shit again because you got more skill of playing, but you have no idea how to be a human. listen, you abuse your duty. i explain the fact, i am learning and i got better performance than huskar and ember at same game. why ban me only? tell me , trash astros

Also, I never planned to ban him. I was in the next lobby with him and asked again, why he didn't teleport. He comes up with a bunch of excuses saying huskar and ember also played bad. Again, what does huskar/ember playing bad have anything to do with him not teleporting? I'm not about to give someone 100's of chances and when asked why he won't help push rax, he just deflects and blames someone else.
i respect you and try to make peaceful situation always but not from now cause you mother fuck not respect me and all ent players, and even not yourself. i dont' have to explain to you , i've tried to explain to you in lobby, and you threatened me and kick me off from lobby, and ban me for 1 year. tell me you are not abuse? why don't you answer me 4 times i asked you if you are Astros. why you didn't admit so that we can talk instead of cunning to kick me out of table?

shadow demon played fine.
huskar+ember played bad but they were in team fights. Mogul wasn't in these fights. All he did was die solo for most of the game.
You fucking trash with many of your slaves. check my status. fucking open your dog eyes, how many ppl now in ent above 900 or 800? I am team players, never fed solo. again, all the games approved i am the team players. spend more golds for wards and sentry, more assist than 90% of player. please stop talking fallacy, misleading the innocent ppl, and back to track." when you stare at the abyss, the abyss is also staring at you".

Return to “Processed Appeals”